Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: briahna

...and that SUPRIYA PATHAK...THE villian of the year..hands down.

THIS!!  She was A-MAZ-ING!!!

Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Jodhabai: Sorry for butting in your conversation but I think their love story wasn't build up on purpose. Even in Romeo and Juliet I think it was more of a "lust at first sight" then "love at first sight" (lust came first and then eventually came love) and since this movie is based on R&J, I think "lust at first sight" was the best way to go for the movie.  Edited by MischiefManaged - 10 years ago
briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: HZAnita

I can understand that take.  I remember sitting in the theater thinking, "This is going way too fast."  But by the interval and then the second half (which I enjoyed way more than the first -- opposite of the professional critics), I didn't care.  I simply bought into the fact that these two were hopelessly, helplessly, fruitlessly in love with each other.

that was the beauty in your face love. i was kinda of going...whattt...whats with this in your face touchy touchy, childish crap...you damn right there, BUT these moments just zoomed in a blink...and how perfectly this touchy touchy, in your face love dovey made you cry in the end...

somebody stab me pls
JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

respect your take.
but i say THATS why and where  i feel the movie scores over other bhansali movies...THE GRANDNESS.

its the grandness which was stealing the shows in other bhansali movies,,,,here i felt more connected with the characters, it wasn't just a fantasy land/show...it was more real, the guns, the brutality , the ugliness...it was chilling...and that SUPRIYA PATHAK...THE villian of the year..hands down.

leave me alone...kill me mannn..kill...me..

i am killing inside...

You can have both, ie: Hum Dil
It's like one of the reviewers said.  Unlike other slb films this sort of felt generic. 
Edited by JodhaBai - 10 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail

khoon seh likh rahi hoon...

take bows...bhansali, deepika, ranveer, supriya pathak...
when you wait for a movie since the day it announced, and the movie delivers - PERFECTLY - you just feel like opening separate topics and pour it out.

deepika...
i saw potential in oso...but never believed that you would reach these heights...
well lady get your dresses ready , cos you will be sweeping the awards if nothing else comes as powerful as leela in next month and a half. 
keep your feet on ground,  choose right scripts, work hard and deliver. and bhai fans...celebrate - your PREM has found the right gal for his next.

and how about ranveer. damn it feels goood...biru yes...you do have some major competition now. 
bossman... ðŸ¤£
you were damn right about po*n stuff happening...and guess what apna ranveer has po*n MOVIE SHOP in ram leela. take another  bow mann...when did we last seen in a movie where the main guy is selling po*no videos...

just recently i said ...the casting has to be perfect...and how perfectly ranveer fits into this character...AMAZING.

hey...dhanush and ranveer are my choices for best actors of 2013. but ranveer with 2 back to back ..lootera and now as ram..

i am so high right now...so high...

yet  sober...
you know what ...ram leela is one of the reason i have to take shelter at IF.

PC'S  ITEM NUMBER --- THE MOTHER OF ALL ITEM NUMBER...100/10
THIS IS HOW THE BITCHES DANCE...GOD DAMN IT...
YOU GOTTA SEE IT ON BIG SCREEN  - THE IMPACT...WOW..JUST WOW...

---------

briahna

youre such an intense passionate person...

your b/f or miya will hv a handful!!! and never a boring time !!! ðŸ˜†
vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am loving all the gushing...😳😃
briahna thumbnail
pakeezah..actually my boyfriend is already tortured.
whenever i come home after watching a hindi movie, he clears the way.
he knows not to mess with me...
when i head straight to the  washroom and sit there for hours he knows -  poor thing  is suffering  the movie must have sucked...BAAAD.
OR if i head straight to my computer room, lock the door, he knows ...yupiiieee... so things went well.
WWW.INDIAFORUMS.COM

Edited by briahna - 10 years ago
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JodhaBai

My take seems the minority here.  I felt the love story wasn't built up enough for it to leave an impact with me.  
Basically they meet and they are all over each other. There is zero build up.   The best love stories are those where you root for the couple to be together.  Here they just are and its so in your face that it becomes tiresome.  How many scenes did we see of them just all over each other? Too many. 

I enjoyed the songs and all the actors but the film didn't feel grand like other slb films

No, you have me too. 😆 I'm just mad that ppl gave excuses that Lootera was a repetitive story.. then what makes this film any different? The song dance? Or the sexual chemistry? 😆 Anyway, I have a feeling this film will be appreciated alot in the beginning days for all good reasons and we might soon be in majority. 😆

when i head straight to the  washroom and sit there for hours he knows -  poor thing  is suffering  the movie must have sucked...BAAAD.
OR if i head straight to my computer room, lock the door, he knows ...yupiiieee... so things went well.
WWW.INDIAFORUMS.COM

Poor chap 😆
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

WWW.INDIAFORUMS.COM

🤣😆