Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ducktales

Hahaha,I ain't that fluent, but i knew what the former mean coz people use it frequently. And hey i know what is ganda(dirty), I wasn't talking about that they pronounced it as gaanda(not the ganda(dirty waala) type.

Mishtake. Saary.😆
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree all actors did complete justice to their roles..Even Sharads Khelkar who played the role of deeps bro was gd..and even Barkha Bisht was gd..
Supriya pathak ji wa svery gd...

Overall deep and ran were out of world...

They all dess 👏👍🏼
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ange laga tho song had such a huge effect in movie
TuesdaysChild thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bella.

Totally agree. 
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abby_girl30

It's releasing next week right??

Well seems like it will get touch competition from Ram leela even next week too

I have no hoopes with gtpm..let see..if kareena and imran can draw crowd..ik last venture in ouatim was a damp squib...lets see..
VintageRose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: briahna

oh mann...finally this idiot bhonsali gets it.  chala tha classic movie make karne...NEVER .
i knew it knew it...the day he makes a commercial, masala movie ...the  impact will be big.
everything wrapped perfectly this time. minor flaws...hah...letting  it go. 

i really want him to do a big commercial movie with srk. pls stay away from all those artistic stuff...

bhansali is a strange director he made black after colorful high budget devdas.  i dont think he will  follow same style for his next. with him its difficult to predict. if he gets a lot of money from ramleela he can go mad again to make something like devdas or epic historical mughal period love saga spending 100 crores on jewelries of characters. 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: VintageRose

bhansali is a strange director he made black after colorful high budget devdas.  i dont think he will  follow same style for his next. with him its difficult to predict. if he gets a lot of money from ramleela he can go mad again to make something like devdas or epic historical mughal period love saga spending 100 crores on jewelries of characters. 

but to be honest SLB needs go back to salman-srk...he gives perfection when his film stars salman-srk...
briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bella.

ranbir was smoking in ang laga deh...like...really smoking...my eyes were glued to his wrapped dhoti...
i am so glad finally bhansali had guts to strip their actors and present in this manner..

who wants to sit there for hours and witness the coldness samir and nandani  and devdas and paro...

WE WANT ACTION...🥳
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Do u guys think laal ishq actually has a full picturisation? was disappointed it was only played for like 30 seconds in the movie.
I feel like tweeting prashant and asking him if they are now going to release laal ishq, and if they do then it must have a proper video. Also I hope they release poore chand and dhoop videos even though they were not in the movie. 
Edited by zarak65 - 10 years ago
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They need to release all songs correct video. I mean ang laga de song they were reusing clips from Lagu May lag gaya song during promo but in movie video was diffent, also PC song...