Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
DEK would have shone, if SA took our ideas...
The show rocked for first 50 episodes! then the downfall started! The loveconfession of Moniya for Akash was the first mistep, then the chhup chhup ke milna, cupboard mein milna... ewww! the latter was the worst of all..!
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: poulomi12

I hated this part the most. The reason i went away from If for more than a year!

don't remind me. This is like high school. It's like high school trains us for bullshit. The amount of sarcasm I've used. Psshtt. And reverse psychology.
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: poulomi12

DEK would have shone, if SA took our ideas...

The show rocked for first 50 episodes! then the downfall started! The loveconfession of Moniya for Akash was the first mistep, then the chhup chhup ke milna, cupboard mein milna... ewww! the latter was the worst of all..!

there are so many shows that flourish with fan base ideas. God, she wanted a show. Of she wanted to show a teenage romantic struggle no need to make it so disgusting. Ugh. They story was ripped off. And that miss god knows what claimed it as her own.

Smile you was plagiarised to be this Aaditi Gupta drama on life okay.
_Poulomi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AraBearxx

what's stairway to heaven about? I started with GD. LOVED the lead in that movie of hers. Awesome. And what's so great about SG?

Just watch it... its about TRUE LOVE! Tragic though at the end... but if u are looking for a good dtory to watch, it is!

SG is about a Rich boy and a stuntwoman love story, and magic is involved... body switch.
A gentleman's dignity is about men in 40s and their outlook and their love life.😆
AraBearxo thumbnail
Is it about this guy who comes back to Korea or something falls in love and then sacrifices his life for his brother? Something like that.

I know. I know. Tatooed stunt woman. And his suit, shiny track suit.

I know GA I watched. Kinda.

What's so great man.
AraBearxo thumbnail
I feel bad when people like my posts suddenly. Not that they shouldn't but coz I'm not in the habit of liking posts.
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
^^ u dint like it? well then, what can i say?🥱
_Poulomi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AraBearxx

I feel bad when people like my posts suddenly. Not that they shouldn't but coz I'm not in the habit of liking posts.

I am in the habit... need not worry... its like a FB like for me!😆
AraBearxo thumbnail
I kinda re-realised that I'd rather not spam. Maybe it's cause I'm lazy. But I don't want this stupid site to earn and I'm jotbfaling prey to some marketing trick.
AraBearxo thumbnail
Didn't like what? Eh.

No, not you. In other posts.