THANKS FOR COMMENTING ON MY STORY
I KNOW ALL YOUR WISH
BUT BE PATIENT
ONE MORE THING IS SORT IT OUT IN THIS PART
HOPE FULLY YOU LIKE IT
BUT YOUR COMMENTS TELL ME
SO, PLEASE DO COMMENTS

JEEVAN KAY DIN PART 33

After Ayesha and sameer engagement...ETF busy again in solving cases...although their relation has been change now but still they work like before...ayesha call him sir...like previous...they all serious during case time but when they have free time...they start teasing and pulling leg to each other normally...divided in to two parties...girls and boys...as always happen...who could be win in front of girls...shree and chotu always lose and pay penalty...but no one like to go back...they all fight till end.

Sameer and Arjun sometime give them hand...and girl party make noises say this is cheating...they are not openly give boy side favour but girls are smart...they easily catch that one of boss help them...and they lose again.

One day, they all sitting just doing normal chit chat than shree tell them a gossip related pub...they all hearing quietly...when he finish...everyone start comments on it but sakshi is sitting quiet...every one look her.

Ayesha: hey sakshi, kiya hua tum chup kyun ho.

Sakshi: actually guys, I never been pub, so I don't know...how to say something without knowing the place...

Everyone looking her unbelievable...

SHREE: are you sure sakshi?😕

Sakshi: yeh, I am sure I never been...and excuse me(she shake her head) that is a stinky place...I don't want to go there...As I also allergic with the smell of alcohol...She shrugged and said: how discussed place that would be? 

Liza: waisay ek tarah say kah toh theek rahi hay...sakshi...some places are really smelly and discussed but sakshi shree talking about that one is very famous, neat and clean...only famous and rich people go there.

Sakshi: Ok, maybe he is right but I am not interested to go and explore any pub...rather I prefer to lie on bed and read a book.

Shree: read a book and you...two different think...he tries to tease her.

Sakshi: yeh, me and book...you know I love to read...and for your kind information...I have my own big library...and not even me but my whole family have phobia of reading book...understand...she finish.

But it's amazing that you never been pub...voice comes from door...they all turn that side see sameer standing there...he come inside...and look her.

Sakshi: (try to explain him) actually, our family values are not allowing us to go there...everyone must have to follow those values...In my family nobody drink in front of ladies and kids...all elders never drink at home...only official parties...they drink but in limit...they all follow the rules.

Arjun continue her talk, coming inside and said: that's why I never seen any of raghau sir and comm. Sir Family in official parties...they always come alone.

Sakshi just nodded...sameer is not convincing...he still argues with her...

He said: but you brought up in UK...so, you live alone there...I mean there everyone enjoying going pub and night clubs...they arrange parties...they interact there...even I know that they do business deals and other important work there

Sakshi smile to hear his talk...she said: you are right, sameer...but let me clear one thing...(she said) first...I am not living alone there...more than half of my mum and dad family live there...only here in India I have few relatives but majority live abroad...secondly...I live with Rahul...he never leave me alone...our friendship is not allowing anyone to mix up with us...so, no point to go night clubs and pubs...because normally those places you visits with your friends...we have many other activities...and for your kind information that he is also not drinking...so, no point to go these places.

Chotu: iss ka matlab hay kay tum log sara time ghar par rahtay thay...

Sakshi smile and say: No way, we explore other places...but yeah no pubs and no night clubs.

Ayesha look arjun is quiet disturb when sakshi mention then she live with Rahul...his face is blank...he change his side and look avoid to see sakshi...ayesha think a while and speak.

Ayesha: sakshi, yeah tum aur Rahul...I mean I never understand relation between you and Rahul...as I know he is your cousin but you are very close to him...

Sakshi smile...her eyes start twinkling...whisper: Rahul...

she take deep breath and said: Ayesha, Rahul is everything to me...(arjun shock to hear that...he fix his gaze on her)he is my friend...he is my brother...my mentor...(she chuckle)...my mother...my father...my guider...he is everything to me...

she sit straight...look Ayesha and continue in slow voice...actually, Ayesha he safe me...he preserve me...he get sakshi back...after my family incident...he is the one who brought me back to life...he show me my path...he never leave me alone...after that.

Sakshi look Ayesha...who shock to hear her...not only Ayesha but all of them freeze on their places...listen her...quietly...they never know this side of her.

she continue...when I back from coma...I still have nightmares...I scream...I scare for sleeping...doctor gives me injection for sleeping but when I woke up again whole scene comes in my mind and make me scared...(she speak like in trance) mujhay lagta tha kay bhayya awaaz day rahay hain...aur main un ki taraf bhagti thi...kabhi ek koonay main baith kar sara din rooti thi...na kuch khati thi na peeti thi...sab bohat pareshan thay meri halaat ki wajah say...us waqt rahul aur sheen nay mujhay sambhala...rahul nay toh apna exam bhi meri wajah say miss kar diya tha...uss ki wajah say hi aaj main yahaan hoon...warna sayaad mar chuki hoti ya phir kahin mental asylum main hoti.

Ayesha come near her and hugs her tight...and said: never say this again...god gives you lot of happiness...my heart say...she pat her back...calm her.

Sakshi compose herself in quick and smile...said with fresh voice...yeah, that's why my moto is this...she humming...

Apni bhi zindagi main

khushyun ka pal aay ga...

dhooday gay toh mil jay ga...

sakshi smirk...Ayesha can't hold her smile...just nodded her head and give her you are impossible look. Others are also smile looking her been naughty.

Arjun is a silent viewer and listener of whole conversation...but his heart feel relax...knowing Rahul reality...Now,he understand Rahul importance in sakshi life...he realizes that he want this relation to be clarify...he have no courage to ask straight to her...his big ego always comes in middle but today he feel very light...very happy...very calm...one thorn always tease him but now it's gone...he is free to go and confess his love...

she is right that uss ki bhi zingadi main khushyun ka pal aay ga...but she no need to find that...because his khushiyan just one step far for her...just raise hand and get it...

Today, a big day in arjun life that he finally decide to take step towards his love and all this possible because of ayesha...

he look at Ayesha side but confuse to see her expression...ayesha expression clearly shown him that she knew everything and did all this purposefully...she understand his hesitation and decide to clear out things itself...

now, fixing her gaze on arjun...she know that he is feeling peace and rest...no point to wait long and he need to go and do his love confess...arjun just nodded her...assure her that he get her message and soon he did this...Ayesha return smile with little naughty look...and make him puzzle...he knew that now he have to be ready for teasing and leg pulling from his team mate side...because this news could be the one of big breaking news in ETF...

Sakshi un aware of those silent messaging between Ayesha and arjun...she is busy chit chat with others...then her phone rings...she look phone and stand...she excuse everyone and take call...and go outside to talk on phone...after sometime she is back...she is in deep thinking...sit on chair and thinking...Arjun keep looking her...he sense that after call she look worried...he want to ask her...but before he do something...

sakshi go to sameer side and said: sameer, today no much work here...If you don't mind can I go now...

Sameer: what happen, sakshi? Is everything OK, you look worry...sameer look her.

Sakshi try to smile...she just shake her head and said: No, IT's OK but I need to go now, please can I...

Sameer: off course...you can go but if you have any problem just ring me...anytime...you know that...hhhmmm.

Sakshi smile assure him and gather her things...she say bye to everyone and about to go...then she stop...thinking one second then...look Arjun and come his side...she try to say something...

Arjun look her...he understand that she want to say something but why she is quiet...

he encourage her and said: you want to say something, sakshi...she nodded first yes, then no...he smile to see her in this gesture...continue saying: ok, say...what you want?

She try to say but her voice betrayed...she just snap...shake her head negatively rush to go out and in sudden leave the hall...behind him baffled...he stand still just try to understand her behaviour...when he don't get...just brush up all thought and going his office.

Nearly midnight, arjun comes his lodge...he had bath and change his night clothes...laying on bed...he is thinking many things...on top of it he is thinking about sakshi...from her first meeting till now...he never think that one day comes in his life that he again fall in love...specially with that girl...she irritate him...he try to kick her out...he try to tease her...he try to scold her each and every day...but now he is very curious to confess his love...he want her more than anything...he want her in his arms...he want her happy...he want her smiling...he want her fill colour in his colourless life...today, he is very calm and relax...those thing stopping him to move forward...now sort it out...he is free to confess his love...he start planning to confess his love and soon he drift to sleep.

Arjun feel knock on door...he open eyes...he think he is dreaming but door knock again...he quickly wake up...open side table lamp...see the time it's 3 am...who's coming at this time...he is thinking...taking his gun...stepping towards the door...he open door in swift action...with straight his gun...but shock to see...he quickly down his gun...looking front...flattered  his eyes...maybe he is dreaming...but no, she is here.

Sakshi standing on door...Arjun can't believe...she is here in such an odd time...but looking her he more shocked...sakshi eyes red and swollen...like she is weeping for long time...he utter no word...

sakshi see him opening door and standing numb...she rush to come near him and hug him tight...clutches his shirt she burst out crying...he just comes in present...holding her with one hand...he close the door with other hand...take her inside...make her sit but she can't leave him...she still clutches his shirt.

I THINK THIS IS SMALL PART 

BUT FOR REST ENJOY THIS

DON'T FORGET TO DO COMMENTS

THANKS

REHANA25

Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: easha4539

Sorry for late comment di. Awesome update. Loved it. 🤗

Barasa ek hug and mwahh. Apne har ek emotions ko bohot accese describe kiya. Di tussi great ho..
And thanks for pm.

THANKS DEAR
YOUR HUG IS DONE GREAT WORK BELIEVE ME
I TRY TO DESCRIBE ALL EMOTION IN EASY AND SIMPLE WAY
ITS EASY TO UNDERSTAND AND ENJOY THOSE MOMENT 
I AM SUCCEED OR NOT 
YOUR COMMENTS TELL ME
THANKS ONCE AGAIN😊
Shezi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu91

beautiful update!!!!!!

THANKS DEAR
YOUR COMMENT A LOT FOR ME
KEEP READING AND COMMENTING😊
Shezi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyu03

Awesome update

the photo's description... im feeling like im seeing that photo...
really waiting for Arjun's confession 
loved it
update soon

I AM LITTLE BIT SCARED THAT I AM DESCRIBING THAT PHOTO
IN GOOD WAYS OR NOT
BECAUSE IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT TO DESCRIBE THAT PICTURE
IN DETAIL, OTHER WISE MY READER LOSE THAT SCENE IMPACT
BUT YOUR COMMENTS RELIEF ME
THANKS YAAR
THANKS FOR LIKING MY STORY
KEEP READING AND COMMENTING
SOON YOUR WAIT WILL BE FINISH😉
Shezi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rizwanaa

awesome updates
the part and the performances were superb
the photo was a lovely one and with a wonderful moment
Arakshi moments were beautiful
just waiting for the confession
superb!!👍🏼
thanks for pm
cont soon

THANKS DEAR
YOU ARE A GOOD WRITER THAN ME 
YOUR COMMENTS REALLY GIVE ME HAPPINESS
THANKS FOR LIKING MY STORY
ARAKSHI EDGE OF CONFESSION BUT SOMETHINGS
HOLD BACK HIM 
WHAT? SOON YOU KNOW
THANKS😃
Shezi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Maha-Srk...

Classic. . .
Rehana ji tussan ek bar fir kamal kar dita No words dear amazing update w8tng 4 nxt part n thanx 4 pm

THANKS DEAR
YOU LIKE MY STORY AND DO COMMENTS
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING 
IT'S REALLY MEAN A 😊LOT FOR ME
Shezi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehajain

Awesome update...

Loved Arakshi moments...
You really describe the photograph very well...
Mr. Rawte buys that photo...😲😲😲

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...

THANK YAAR
IT'S VERY DIFFICULT FOR ME TO DESCRIBE THAT PHOTO
BUT IT DEMAND OF STORY TO TELL THE DETAIL RELATED THAT PICTURE
YOUR COMMENTS TELL ME THAT I SUCCEED TO DESCRIBE THAT PHOTO
THANKS DEAR😃
Shezi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoohLover

Awesome part rehana 👏

Totally loving the way you proceeding with the story 👍🏼
Continue soon and thank you for this loving update 🤗

THANKS
FOR LIKING THE WAY STORY GOING
I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS
AND DEEPLY THANKS TO YOU😃
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res/unres
amazing update dear hmm aub arjun ko clarification mil gaya i thnk at the end sakshi strange behaviour n odd hours at arjun door is realted to arjun father now mujy samj aa gaya u give next update realted to arjun n his dad patch up yeh masla bhi be 2 set karna hai na ryt then love confession ho ga w8tng 4 next update n thanx 4 pmEdited by ...Maha-Srk... - 10 years ago
ravzs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sry gt xms

cnt elbrt

nice update paka fr new year one big cmmnt frm my side

luvd d update

wt hppns nxt???????😃😃😃