Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

ONE MORE PART COMES

IN THIS PART SAKSHI EXPLAIN HER AND RIYA FRIENDSHIP

THIS IS RELATED IN MY STORY

HAPPY READING

JEEVAN KAY DIN PART 27

Arjun manage himself after some time and parted ...pass her smile and said: OK, it's your turn to share with me.

Sakshi little bit amaze...she looking him confusing...said: main kiya share karoon?

Arjun look some pictures and take one picture in his hand and ask: why you not starting telling me about that girl...he show the picture of same girl which was died yesterday's fight.

Sakshi look that picture and said: yeh, samita di di hay, Rohit bhayya ki finace.

Arjun shock to hear this news...just manage to say...whaaat?

Sakshi continue and said: haan, she was orphan...but self made lady...she was doing MBBS...once upon a time...she help rohit bhayya in one case and after some other meeting...bhayya start liking her...dad have no objection and he accept di di as his daughter in law and soon, they get engaged...(she stop saying anything for a while...arjun patiently wait her to come back...after pause...she continue)

After that incident...when I get my sense back then I try hard to find her but nobody knows where she gone...mama ji, Rahul, baray papa...everyone tried and use their sources but nothing...then one day I receive a letter from her...she tell me that she know who did this and she decide to take revenge of her family...she make that aim of her life...she give me blessing and ask me to take care of myself...etc.

After that, in every occasion I receive her gift and her blessing but I never know ...where she is and in what condition...but, yes when I become crime reporter she give me 100% correct information regarding those gangs and goons... Sakshi... quiet after telling this detail.

Arjun hold her hand...squeeze a bit and ask: tum nay un ko pehli baar main nahi pehchana tha

Sakshi: haan, wahan main un ko nahi pehcahni thi...jis tarah ki un ki dressing thi...main nay kabhi nahi socha tha kay woh...(she stop then change her sentence)...I mean...main nay nahi socha tah kay woh uss person kay itnay kareeb ho jai gi...jo humari family kay murder main shamil tha...

Arjun : toh tum un ko kaisay pehchan pai.

Sakshi smile and said: Jangli billi... Arjun repeated...Jangli billi.

Sakshi : haan, rohit bhayya mujhay bohat tang kartay thay...un dinoo mujhay nails barhanay ka bohat shauq hua tha...toh ek dafa gussay main... main nay un kay haath par scratch kar diya tha...tab rohit bhayya, aur di di nay mil kar mujhay yeh  jangli billi ka naam diya tha...sirf woh doono hi mujhay iss naam say bulatay thay...iss liyay jab unhoon nay wahan par yeh naam lya toh main nay un ko pehchan liya.

Arjun feel sadness in her tone...maybe she recall her memory for those happy days when she enjoy living with them...and remembering now, she feel sad...

Arjun call her again and ask about riya and her friendship.

Sakshi smile and whisper...Riya...riya and me...

sakshi just shake her head...bit a lip corner and pick riya and her picture from bed and said: after two month of that incident, I been to police headquarter to meet mama ji...I am shock to hearing this news that my family case is close and no any further investigation done... Then I met Riya...

I still remember that day...sakshi lost in those past moment and speak in trance...when first she know me...she can't believe me but within hour we become good friend...we have age difference but she is inspire by my idea to get justice for my family...she understand me and my avatar...she is also shock hearing this that I am alive...like others she know that my whole family been murder...she console me that time...she help me to accepting this phase of life...we met almost every day...she suggest me this crime reporting profession and help me a lot to go through it...

Sakshi said looking him, Arjun when this incident happen my age was just 13 years, I am eye witness of that whole murder but that time my uncle want me safe, so they tell media that whole family vanished...after six month I get this news that my father is also alive but his condition you already see.

Arjun: riya never share this with us...I mean, she work with us but...

Sakshi cut him short and said: I am against in her decision to join ETF...not only me but her mother also against her...we both know that she is very humble and soft hearted girl...she is not suitable to work in field jobs...but she didn't listen to us...she is fed up working on desktop job...so, she join your team...she didn't tell me but after joining the ETF very first case related sheen...ETF very first case is sheen kidnapping case...we don't know anything related sheen kidnapping...everyone hide this problem from me and rahul...Riya is the first one who tell me everything after solving case and accept this reality that she is joining ETF...she is joining after I go back London...that was our last meeting... Because, after joining ETF...we speak on Skype and phone but in intervals...she is very busy with you guys...as I understand now...

Arjun think and ask her with a bit hesitation: did riya know roshini ?

Sakshi understand his concern...she said: nahi, riya miss roshini kay baray main bas itna jaanti thi kay...meri mentor hain...mujhay piano sikhati hain...uss nay kabhi un ko dekha nahi...but when she join ETF...after some time she find out itself and then she let me know...sakshi smile to see him and continue.

Sakshi: arjun, Riya tum say bohat piyar karti thi...uss nay galthi say ek dafa tumharay case ki report ko print kar liya tha...aur tum nay iss baat par uss ko bohat danta bhi tha...

sakshi chuckle and Arjun nodded...he never forget that moment when he angry on her and scold her badly...riya eyes fill with tears and he never snap out that scene...every time when he remember riya...he remind her teary eyes...he feel ashamed...

Sakhi understand his feeling...she hold his hand and squeeze a bit...his chain of thought broken and he look her...she continue...uss din woh bohat disturb thi aur ro bhi rahi thi...iss liyay nahi kay tum nay danta tha...bulkay iss liyay kay...unjaanay main uss nay tumharay zakhm khol diyay thay...woh tum say maafi maangna chahti thi...magar darti bhi thi...tumharay gussay say... (sakshi smack) main nay uss ko kaafi samjhaya...phir uss nay tum say maafi maangi...

Tum nay pata nahi uss ko maaf kiya ya nahi...magar uss din kay baad woh tumhari har baat ka khayaal rakhnay lagi...

Arjun free his hand from her hold and stand...he walk a bit far...standing near the window...lost in his thought.

Arjun remember everything...when she apologise him...he forgive her...but after that he feel she is taking care of him very much...his cutting chai...his lunch...his opinion regarding case is very important for her...she always curious to know his concern regarded case...she is always ready to do his allocated work before the time...he look her once and she always ready to give away her life from his one sight...he still remember when in hotel one gang make people hostage and he go inside...she can't stop herself to join him inside...she is able to deal with those goons and they got succeed because of her.

In gunpati moorti case...she put the coin in his shirt pocket and he know the fact that time...that coin safe his life...shot touch coin and safe him...give the hole in coin...but prevent his chest to any hole...that particular coin he return to the mandir but after riya death he find that same coin in her desk drawer...she took that coin from mandir and keep it safe...

He safe her once while she hit the bullet and other time he encourage her to shoot and hearing this fact that Arjun finish his bullet and his life is in danger...she shoot that man but after that she is disturb and Arjun find her in bathroom...crying her badly...when he console her and she crying hugging him tight...he feel spark on his heart...he cup her face and explain her softly...then looking in her eyes he confuse...her eyes pouring love...he snap out and go.

He still remember when ETF solve, sameer friend mum disappearing case...than one woman assume him Riya's husband...he taunt at that time to her but can't ignore that blush crept on his cheeks...her shyness amaze him...he know that she love him but he is committed with his late wife then...not then still he is attach with her but now he feel some lose grip on his past...Riya death broke him again...after her death he understand that he miss the opportunity of true love again...Riya death make him realise that he also feel a soft corner about her...he talk with her softly...he try her to explain go back her old job but she refuse.

sorry if you feel bore but this is essential information

related story...sorry again if you feel bore

but please do comments

silent reader please hit like

thanks 

rehana25

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res/unres
nyc update but plz khafa nhi hona i dnt like riya n specially that line arjun soft corner 4 her n again lost true love etc...
but whole update is goodEdited by Luci333 - 10 years ago
magati thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
continue soon
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good talk btw arjun and sakshi
But i guess there is more to go
sweetpari4u97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
love the update.
nice one..
Shezi19 thumbnail
Hello
Luci333
Thanks for liking update part
As we all know that in show
Arjun Show his attention towards her
Little bit but show that's why I use that sentence
Don't worry arakshi rock
But I use that fact in my story
Sorry if you don't like
jeevkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
not boredplz con soon
thanks
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No no ehsi baat nahi i love your story yar u r ryt we all knw arjun shows his little bit concern n care 4 riya but not love actually reason yeh ke i personally dnt like ariya.
I knw u write acording to the show dear n sorry 4 my words n yes yes yes Arakshi rocks. . .
W8tng 4 next update...
Shezi19 thumbnail
HERE IS BIG PART
ARAKSHI SPEND NIGHT TOGETHER
AFTER THAT WHAT FEELING THEY HAVE
I TRY TO SAY IN WORD BUT
YOUR COMMENTS TOLD ME
HOW I AM SUCCEED

JEEVAN KAY DIN PART 28 A

Arjun and sakshi both tangles in their own thought...both are thinking same person Riya...Arjun busy try to join those loose connections...and riya love for him...while sakshi remember those memorable moments...she spend with Riya...they both fight...do shopping...watching movie...sakshi comes in India spend her holidays and they both enjoy each and every moment. They both lost and remember those lamhe.

Dor se tooti patang jaisay, thi yeh zindagaani meri

Aaj hoon kal ho mera na ho, har din thi kahaani meri

Ek bandhan naya peechhe se ab mujhko bulaaye

Aanay wale kal ki kyun fikr mujh ko sataa jaaye

Ik aissi chubhan is lamhe main hai

Yeh lamha kahaan tha mera

Ab hai samnay issay chhoo loon zara

Arjun remember some, he turn to sakshi side and look her in detail...sakshi holding a picture of her and riya...looking that and lost in the moment when this picture taken...feeling his glare on her...she look up and signal what happen?

Arjun comes near her and ask: Riya ki last ritual main tum nahi thi...

Sakshi: haan, mujhay uss ki death ki news nahi di gai thi...meri family jaanti thi kay sayaad...meray liyay iss khaber ko bardasht karna bohat muskil hoga...first my brothers...then Miss roshini and now Riya...it's very hard for me to go through...they keep hiding me...I was also busy in my exam...and study tour...after one week of her death I back India...when I come to know this news and it was shock for me and I become sick...nearly week I admit in hospital...

she take deep breath and said: Arjun, yeh waqt aap ka sab say bara murham hota hay...aap kay saray gham kam ho jatay hain...waqt kay saath saath aap apnay aap ko sumbhaal laitay hain...ya phir waqt aap ko sumbhaal laita hay.

Sakshi chuckle and said: main nay bhi aapnay aap ko...sumbhaal liya...aapni family kay liyay un sab kay liyay jo mujh say bohat piyar kartay hain...Aunty kay liyay...Riya ko khonay kay baad woh sara piyar mujh ko hi daiti hain...aur main bhi un ka bohat khiyaal karti hoon.

Arjun want to know something else...he look her and ask her about her family incident...

he said: sakshi, I know that it would be very difficult for you to go back and recall those pain full moment again but I want to know the whole scene and how you come to know that sikander is involve in this murder?

Sakshi nodded her head and said: I know arjun tum mujh say kiya pochna cahatay ho...I'll tell you from the beginning...I finish my exam and back India the same day...when this incident happen?

She closed her eyes...arjun see pain in her face...he feel ashamed himself to push her again in those pain full memory lane but he knows it's really important him to know...every bit of knowledge.

Sakshi start telling him...My father build a secrete room in that cottage...nobody knows about that room...even in my family...nobody knows...he kept very sensitive and confidential files and things there...only mamma ji and baray papa knows about that room...

I reach India in afternoon...After meeting papa and baray bhayya and chotay bhayya...I want to do some secret work...I want to give samita di di and baray bhayya a surprise...dad told me that they arrange their marriage but they both don't know...so, I make plan to give both of them surprise...dad told me to go in that room and do whatever I want...he silently without my brothers knowing...took me there...that was a soundproof room...set with whole computer system and screens...

I know that our whole house have some hidden cameras...that room is like a monitor room...my dad build it for security...He show me how to get out and get in...Night comes and when everybody fast asleep...I quietly go to that room and lock myself inside...start doing work...I make a beautiful sketch of both them (as you know I do sketching) and a beautiful card...placing their photo in front of me... I am busy doing my work...then suddenly...

Sakshi stop with close her eyes and heavy breath...her body start shivering...arjun quickly move her side more and holding her waist...drag her near him...her hand become cold...keeping her near he feel her body shivering...he rubbing her hand...to give her warmth...she freeze in her state...showing no expression...just between his arms...hide her face in his chest...feeling his warmth...try to manage say some more.

After, pause she continue saying...still placing her head on his chest...he holding her from waist...keeping her near him...listening very carefully...

Sakshi said: suddenly, my eyes go to monitor screen and I scream to see the scene... (she shiver badly...arjun hold her tight)...I can't forget that scene...I saw some people having guns...they gathers my father, brothers and all servant in one room...they ask something from my dad and he nodded negatively...when they feel my dad say nothing...they start shooting around...my servant...my maid...my dad...my brothers ...all are kill in sudden...one man had dagger on his hand and he stabbed into my brother tummy...I freeze to see those...my mind is going unconscious and I fall down on floor.

Sakshi eyes fill again and tears rolled down on her rosy cheeks...Arjun leave her for a while to cry...she sobbing...he pat her back...try to calm her down...she take deep breath and said: I back in conscious after one month...

Arjun shock and repeat in trance...one month...

Sakshi: haan, Arjun...after that incident I admit in hospital in one month...I am  in coma...every day doctor gave hope to my family...and finally after one month I return to life...But  completely come back in sense it take me one more month...then I finally manage myself...Rahul and sheen both help me a lot...my whole family is shattered badly...all are shock what happen with my dad and brothers...that's why they all very protective about me.

Arjun: Sakshi, how you survive and I know you see those people faces but how you know that he is sikander?

Sakshi: Arjun, those goons put fire on house after shooting and killing everyone...by the time my uncles know and they reach the place...those goons see police and escape...everything vanish...but somehow they control the fire stop that for more spreading...you know my uncles power...they not allow media to cover anything...they manage their own devoted man...they collect all corpse but couldn't find me...they know about that room so, they reach there and found me unconscious...they hide me and transfer me at safe place...they seal that place...hide all documents, CD, CCTV footage...everything...they give interview to media that whole family is been murder...but safe me and dad...

I seen them and make sketch them...samita di di also know those goons...Bhayya get threat from those gangs for long time...and he hide this to dad but tell everything to didi...that's why di di send me letter and she told me that she know who did this?

When she know that I am also willing to get revenge my family...she tell me all the detail...bhayya gave her and other relevant information...she got in those past years...she give me three main names...sikander, dhawan and shanker...she also send me the picture of those three with their name and i recognize one of man who stabbed my brother as sikander.

They are expert to change their faces and identity...that's why police can't success to nail them...but As I know that one down...now, two left...di di just told me that sikander is here but she don't know his getup.

Arjun and sakshi look to each other...and quiet for some time...than Arjun snap...he see the watch and said: sakshi, ab tum aram karlo...kal bohat kaam hain...tumhain apni di di kay last ritual bhi toh karnay hain.

Sakshi: haan, woh meri bhabhi thi...kiya hua jo shaadi nahi hui...unhoon nay iss family kay liyay bohat kuch qurban kiya hay...un ki last ritual zaroor ho gi...she start crying again.

Arjun leave her for a while...he collect all photos and albums...take it those aside...go out and bring a glass of water...he make her to drink a water...wipes her tears and hug her...

he try to calm her and whisper near her ears: sakshi, tumhari di di bohat brave thi...na sirf woh bulkay...tumhari dost Riya bhi...

saakshi snap and look him...he grin to see her...haan sakshi, woh bhi bohat brave thi...uss nay kitnay logoon ki jaan bachanay kay liyay...apni jaan day di...aur tumhari di di nay bhi toh yehi kiya...but...tum kiya kar rahi ho...socho...tum nay iss fight ko aagay lay kar jaana hay...final fight toh tumaharay haath say hi hogi...magar tum aisay himmmat har jao gi toh kiya hoga...aapnay aap ko sumbhaalo...main bhi tumharay saath hoon aur puri ETF team tumharay saath hay...hum mil kar apna badla lain gay...hhhmmm.

sakshi nodded...that' s good girl...he tap her shoulder and about to leave...but stop by her...

she said with her sad face: Arjun, please...mujhay aisay chor kar mat jao...jab main so jaoon toh chalay jaana...hhhmmm.

Arjun shake his head and lean back from bed head rest...she move from his side...she place her head on pillow...he caressing her hair and don't know when they both fast asleep.

SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE

Shezi19 thumbnail

JEEVAN KAY DIN 28 B

Arjun is a first one who wake up first...he feel his legs stuck...he is not able to move his legs...he open eyes and look his legs...his legs tangle with sakshi legs...sakshi one hand on his chest...Arjun one hand under her neck instead of pillow and other around her waist...protecting her...her hair cover her face...he move his hand and set those lose strand behind her ear...now her face is clear...he look her in detail...during sleeping she look like an innocent child...but looking her legs...

Arjun think...what a style of sleeping? Don't dare to escape on these tight grip...he try to move a bit...then sakshi move a bit...

Sakshi open her eyes...look ceiling for a second...then look front wall and said in fresh voice: good morning dad, morning bhayya...good morning chotay bhayya...

she stretch her arms and take photo from side table and said: good morning Miss Roshini and then she try to roll over to other side...suddenly realize she is top of him...she quickly move back and cover her mouth with her palms...looking him...Arjun is got opportunity to move and sit...he sit lean back to bed head rest...take the other side photo frame...give it to her and say...lo...iss ko bhi good morning kar lo.

Sakshi bit a corner of her lips and said: sorry Arjun, mujhay yaad hi nahi raha kay tum bhi idhar hi ho...

she look in photo frame and whisper: good morning Riya...waissay tumharay iss khadoos boss kay hotay huay koi bhi morning good kaisay ho sakti hay...magar kahnay main kiya herj hay...

Arjun give her "you are impossible look"...sakshi smile on him...arjun ask: Agar aap ka hogaya ho toh main uth jaoon.

Sakshi: toh main nay aap ko kahaan roka hay...

Arjun show her legs which is still on his legs...she understand the situation and blush...knowing she sleep with him...make her shy...she slowly move back her legs...lower gaze and mutter sorry...Arjun just nodded and snap...

she start biting her nails and say sorry dad and bhayya...ap kay samnay main aisay so gai...mujhay pata bhi nahi chala...

she slap her head and said: sakshi, hosh main aaja...warna...tera kuch nahi ho sakta...

arjun just came back to ask some but stop looking her again talking with her dad and brother...now, he understand the purpose of that big wall size picture.

That picture realize her that she is not alone...she is living with her father and brother...she feel presence of them near her...her everyday start to say good morning to all of them...not only her dad and brother but roshini  and riya as well...that's why she put those frame near her bed...she is busy talking them...he silently back don't want to disturb her.

He is taking bath and thinking last night...all detail and her family incident and riya and her friendship...everything is make a clear picture...he feel strange calm in his mind...he feel his restless mind get rest...he feel energy inside him...knowing and sharing things with her make his mind lighter...

He have to find out the detail regarding sikander and others...but first he have to tell everything to sameer...he brush up all thought and finish his morning chore and come out...He look her in her room...but she wasn't there...spreading fragrance tell him that she also finish her morning chores and ready...he move to her kitchen and yes, right she is standing and making break fast...

Sakshi feel his presence...she turn back and look him...he stop on his step...freshly bath...her face look pink...match to her pink dress...she is wearing light pink and blue combination shalwar kameez...wet hair dropping some water drops...it make her kameez a bit wet...

he move forward and she comes to his side in hurry to ask something but water on floor...make her slip...her leg slip and she about to fall...arjun quickly catch her but can't control his balance and they both fall down...her hairs cover Arjun face completely... He can't see anything...

she is a bit odd situation...she completely laying top on him...she look him face cover with her hairs...she slowly move her hairs...her eyes clash with two black orbs...both eyes lock for a moment...she already feel very shy...to sleep whole night with him...and now this awkward situation make her blush...suddenly Arjun phone ring and they both snap.

She quickly move from top of him...he also manage to stand and take out his phone...it's sameer call...he talk with him...sakshi get mop and clean the floor...he finish his talk and tell sakshi that sameer and Ayesha are coming...they are outside...

she nodded and ask him still lower her gaze; what he would like for breakfast?

Arjun comes near her and said by teasing her: I already done my breakfast...Don't need anything else...then feeling her in trouble he said: I mean, subah subah...chot kha li...ab aur kiya khilaogi...but before she say some...door bell ring and Arjun said: sameer and Ayesha hoon gay...main kholta hoon...

Sameer and Ayesha come in...they both very worried about sakshi...looking here there...sameer ask him where is sakshi?

Sakshi inside in kitchen try to compose herself for this sudden situation...her heart beat very fast...her face blush hard...hearing sameer asking about her...she comes out from kitchen and said hello to them.

Ayesha comes and hug her...sameer also give her side hug...Ayesha notice something weird happen in both attitude...she look once Arjun...he look very calm and peaceful...sakshi look shy and blush...

Ayesha whisper in her ear...kiya chakar hay...kal toh bara baj rahay thay chehray par...aaj phooljaryan kyun phoot rahi hain...Kiya jadoo kiya hay Arjun sir nay tum par ya tum nay un par...

sakshi feel earth open mouth and swallow her...she pinch Ayesha and give her hard glare...

Ayesha screams OOCH...and rub the place...both ACP look this side and sameer ask: kiya hua, Ayesha tum theek toh hona...

Ayesha show fake angry face to sakshi and said: yes sir, chunti nay kata hay...

sakshi drag her to the kitchen side saying: tum log baitho...bas hum nashta banatay hain...both ACP understand nothing but like their idea and go to sit in sitting room.

Arjun tell every detail to sameer...but before sameer comments on it...his phone start ringing...raghau sir is other side...sameer talk with him for sometime...then they both discuss some further detail and done everything...

In kitchen, Ayesha been naughty with sakshi and keep asking: dekho agar mujhay nahi batao git oh soch lo...puri gang aanay wali hay...phir tumhara band baj jay ga.

Sakshi: aaray baba, kuch nahi hay...toh kiya bataoon.

Ayesha cut her short and say: kuch nahi hay, chalo aapni to choro but Arjun sir itnay calm and cool kyun lag rahay hain...kiya jadoo kiys tha raat main...(she specially mention word RAAT).

Sakshi blush again thinking what happening at night...Ayesha catch her again and clutches her hand asking: I am not leaving you...until you tell me...

Poor sakshi have no choice...she tells her everything and Ayesha start teasing her again...but also start making breakfast...

Other side, after finishing discussing both ACPs remember it's been long time for breakfast...before they get up and go to kitchen side...door bell ring and sakshi rush to go and open the door... chotu, shree and liza entered... Now, they know the reason of late breakfast...sakshi call all of them and they all come and said: good morning to them...

Shree and liza look each other faces...then signal to go kitchen...they both excuse and go to kitchen side...

Shree: hey sakshi, kiya qissa hay,

Sakshi: kiya matlab?

Liza: matlab ye kay Arjun sir, itnay calm and cool look main hain...kay hazam nahi ho raha hay.

Ayesha and sakshi look each other and see expression in Ayesha eyes...sakshi blush and change her side...but easily catch by shree and liza.

Shree: hey sakshi ki bacchii hum say kiya chuppa rahi hay.

Sakshi: kiya...sakshi ki bacchii, mind it shree, abhi sakshi khud bacchii hay.

Shree: haan haan, pata hay...toh kitni bari bacchii hay...seedhi tarah bata...kay samjhay ya samjhaon kay kaun say hissay ka itna asar hay...kay chehra hain ya khila hua phool pata hi nahi chal raha.

Ayesha teases sakshi and said: haan haan, batao na sakshi...shree ko bhi uss SYS ki bohat zaroorat hay...but she just nodded negatively...shree move forward and clutch her hand.

Shree: sakshi ki bacchii...toh nahi bataiy gi...

Sakshi: phir sakshi ki bacchii, aray baba...kaha na...abhi toh main khud bacchii hoon...but shree cut her short and shake her hand and said: toh kal ko teri koi bacchii nahi hogi...haan...toh bhi logoon ki tarah bachay pasand karti hay...

Sakshi: main nay kab kaha...waisay bacchii shaadi kay baad ki kahani hay...aur abhi toh koi aisa mila nahi jo mujh say shaadi kar sakay...toh abhi yeh possible nahi hay.

Liza: waisay humari taraf say toh haan hay...she look shree and tease him, specky, dair toh tum larkay kartay ho...jawab denay main. Liza winks at Ayesha and sakshi.

Shree leave sakshi hand and said: humari taraf say bhi haan hi hay...bolo kaho toh abhi pochh kar loon...abhi kay abhi jawab mil jay ga...shree snapping his finger front of liza face...

Ayesha: accha, kiss say ask karo gay, Arjun sir say.

Shree: haan Arjun sir say pochoon ga...abhi kay abhi.

Suddenly voice comes, kiya, poochna hay shree? They all turn to see that side and stop breathing see sameer, Arjun and Chotu standing and looking them enquiringly...

Arjun: bolo, kiya poochna hay...he encourage shree.

All three girls come in sense and looking shree state they start giggling...Liza said: yeah specky, ask Arjun sir, what you want to ask him? Go on...he is happily give you answer...shree give her a shut up look and try to say something...but his voice betrayed...he look once and said: sir, woh woh haan, after breakfast I will ask you...yeah, after that...woh kiya hay kay I feel hungry...so, baad main...he turn to sakshi side and said: bohat bhook lag rahi hay...please, breakfast karain...

Sakshi smile and just nodded...they all quickly set table and sit having breakfast...shree quietly pay attention on his breakfast...three girls signalling to each other...but he ignore and give them no response...Arjun and sameer know something happen but what they don't understand...they just brush up and start having breakfast.

One look on table...Arjun amaze to see his favourite alloo parathay...sameer amaze to see his favourite halwa...

Sakshi and Ayesha make all things when they both busy talking...In kitchen she tell everything to Ayesha...ayesha look happy to see her happy...they both working when sakshi give idea to call shree, liza nad chotu...here is they all are having breakfast together.

After, breakfast sameer tell sakshi that raghau sir...start preparation of samita last ritual...he ask him to realise the body...sakshi just quiet again remember those pain full moment...ayesha and liza console her...she ask sameer that if he drop her at her mama ji house...

Arjun said: I will drop you don't worry.

Finishing breakfast...liza and Ayesha help her to clean up all the mess and then they all gone...after that sakshi leave house with arjun and he drop her at Raghau sir place...sheen ask Arjun to come in but he make excuse...he look and assure sakshi to attend her didi last ritual...looking her once and he just gone.

Samita last ritual perform in very secretly...sakshi uncle don't want to disclose this fact that she is related with sakshi...Arjun stand opposite side of pyre...his eyes fix on sakshi...she is standing  silently wearing completely white shalwar kameez...after the finishing they all gone back...arjun want to talk her...he want to calm her...console her...take her in his arms...want to break her silence...want to wipe those precious pearls...want to hug her tight but it's next to impossible.

He left with heavy heart...whole ETF with him attending that last ritual...after that they go to office and start their work...Arjun feel restless...continue her face coming front of his eyes...his heart not allowing him to do any kind of work...he sit close his eyes...swirling pen in his finger...lost in deep thought...

Sameer standing and sense his restless feeling...tum uss say mil kyun nahi laitay Arjun?

His sudden voice break his chain of thought...he open his eyes and look him...nahi sam, woh apnay mama kay ghar hay...main wahan kaisay ja sakta hoon...accha nahi lagta...he completely deny his proposal.

Sameer: ho sakta hay kay woh bhi tum ko miss kar rahi ho...

Arjun just sit straight and look him enquiringly...sameer,  tum kiya kahna chahtay ho?

Sameer smile to see his state and said: wohi, jo tumharay dil awaaz hay lekin bol main raha hoon...he pause and continue...tum iss baat ko maan lo kay tum dono ek doosray kay liyay same emotion and feeling rakhtay ho... jitni jaldi samjo gay utni hi ye zindagi asaan ho jay gi...

Arjun: sam, meri kuch samjh main nahi aa raha hay...main apnay aap ko do hisso main bata hua mehsoos kar raha hoon... main uss ki taraf barhna chahata hoon...par mujhay lagta hay kay main roshini kay saath bewafai kar raha hoon...aur ye soch mujhay aagay nahi barhnay daiti. Arjun hold his head in frustration.

Sameer stand near him...looking him in detail and said: Arjun, tumhain yaad hay...tum nay sakshi ko uss mandir main kaali kay samnay qurban honay say bacchaya tha...Arjun look him and nodded...sameer continue...wahan say un teeno larkyun ko sirf wahi haath laga sakta tha...jo un ka mehboob ho ya phir ye kah lo kay un ka pati...

Arjun shock to hear this and stand leave his place...he comes to him and place hand on his shoulder...tumhain kaisay pata...sameer smile and said: Arjun, bhalay say hum iss par yaqeen nahi kartay...magar qismat par toh yaqeen hay na...ye tumhari aur sakshi ki qismat thi...yaad hay uss pandit say kiya galthi hui thi...uss nay sakshi ko toh chun liya tha...magar woh uss kay saath tum ko...yani uss kay piyar ko bhool gaya...tum dono ek saath uss mandir main dakhil huay thay...tum nay uss ka haath pakar kar...woh entrance cross ki thi...iss liyay tum hi thay jiss ki wajah say un ka kaam khatam hua...baqi do aur larkay bhi radha bi bi dhoond kar lai thi...kissi ko bhi nahi pata tha kay woh un larkyun say piyar kartay hain...haan magar ab toh un ki shaadi ho gai hay.

Arjun surprise to hear this...tum ko kaisay pata...

Sameer: radha bi bi ka letter aya tha...tum don okay baray main pooch rahi thi...arjun, tum dono ek doosray kay hi liyay ho...agar tum yeh soch kar peechay hath rahay ho kay tum roshini say bewafai kar rahay ho toh yeh sirf tumhari soch hay...roshini ka saath tumharay saath bas itna hi tha...aur waisay bhi...woh jahan kahi bhi hay...tumhain iss halat main dekh ker bilkul bhi khush nahi hogi...

Sakshi say hi kuch seekh lo...itnay dukh utha kar bhi...jeenay ki aas liyay huay hay...badlay ki aag zaroor hay dil main magar logoon say mohabat bhi hay...tum khud bohat samjdaar ho...arjun...thora sa daihan do...sab samjh jao gay...aapnay dil baat sunno...uss kay baad sab asaan ho gay ga... He finish...takes a deep breath and said: socho acchi tarah...main chalta hoon.

Sameer left...leave him behind with lot of mix feeling and emotion...deep down he know this fact...that he is right...he start feeling toward her...last night he spend with her...he feel his restless mind calm...his heart feel peace and solace...see her crying he feel something pricking in his heart...he want to give her smile, happiness, protection...in return he want her all love and care...he remember that day she is very curious that he praise her but he ignore her...her mood is off and all time she remain showing in difference him ...he is not enjoying that party...looking her dance with other guy...his anger is going high...but why?   Is he thinking her his own property?  What feeling behind this anger?

when next day she comes to give him tea and lunch...he show her anger and left the room...but what happen next when she is missing and he come to know that she might be in danger...his all concern wash away and he want her back at any cost...Arjun lost in deep thought...questioning his mind and his heart give him a answer...In last he admit this truth that he can't let her go...he want to move forward...he want her support...he want her love...he want her care...he want to live with her...with her magical smile...with her naughtiness... with her caring...now, this time his hand ache and restless to hold her...to hug her...he badly miss her but he have to control himself...until the right time comes.

When the right time comes...nobody knows...only know who make them ek doojay kay liyay...who make their heart beat in same rhythm...feel soft corner for each other...feel peace and solace...feel love and desire...care and passion...he take deep breath and get ready to go his place leaving everything on opperwalay hand.

HERE IS THIS WHOLE PART END

HAPPY READING 

PLEASE SILENT READER HIT LIKE TO BANTA HAY NA

THANKS 

REHANA 25