Users

Frequent Posters

Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

so, guys here is a new part, hope you enjoy

don't forget hit like and do comments

PART 2

Sakshi belong a very rich family. Her mother pass when she was just one year, her father was a chief of secret service, her brother was an ACP in police; her other brother was in army. Sakshi is only alive child in her family, after a brutal attack of her family, only she and her dad save but her dad is in coma, Her age was only thirteen that time but she is very brave girl, she decide to fight against that culprit and start collecting evidence. She starts a work as a crime reporter in such a young age.

Nobody see her but her information is correct every time, who's her informers nobody knows, In very short time she make her identity as a famous crime reporter, In police department only few trusted police officer know her true identity, Her uncle is DIG and other is a former chief of ETF.

Being a crime reporter she meets riya, who work on research desk in police department and soon they become friends. Riya, help her a lot... getting some important facts and figure, first she can't believe sakshi but gradually knowing her make them best friends. Sakshi is a British national, she studying there, she come to visit India continue and these visits make strong their friendship bond.

One of visit to India she met Mr suryakant and become his daughter, she is very happy to get one best friend and baba. After that last meeting... she come twice in India for one month and they both spend lot of time together, She try to drag riya as well but that time riya join ETF she have no time for fun but with via email and chatting on skype... in regularly basis,she know all her activity...sakshi went many time at Mr Suryakant home, making food for him, playing games with him, sharing his memory and making fun things. Sakshi tell riya about Mr suryakant every time and want her to meet her baba but un fortunately they never met.

Sakshi interesting to join police force to catch those culprit but his uncles not agree, they don't want her to join local police but see her stubborn... they suggest her to join ETF instead local police but with some restriction, she accept all happily at least they give her permission.

guys this is kind a explanation part

i try to update next part soon

happy reading

Edited by Rehana25 - 10 years ago
Shezi19 thumbnail
Here is another part
hope you like it

PART 3

ETF OFFICE   6-4-2013

She finish her exam and back India...she is very happy because her uncle's give her signal to join ETF. She is very excited to meet them, she decide to go ETF office straight from airport, When she about to enter in office the power broke and all over dark, she hear one person talking regarding her and tell the other that they might get any old man to cover their work, she smile on his talk continue moving that side, suddenly power back and that person see her standing, he leave his chair and stand in like hypnotize with open mouth, other ask him...he is not able to say anything but just move other man face towards her, other man condition is also same, They both mesmerize to see her beauty. One smart lady stand near them sees them unbelievable and moves her side asking who you are?

Sakshi: introduce her) I am sakshi, Sakshi Anand crime reporter... Jo aap kay kaam ko cover karnay aai hay.

Girl: oh, I am Ayesha kapoor and he is... she look at shree and chotu they both still stand numb, Sakshi feel awkward to see them in this state and thinking they never see girl or whatever but Ayesha shake shree's shoulder and he comes in sense and introduce his self and chotu. One other lady comes and introduce her name is liza.

Sakshi: aap sab say milkay bohaat khushi hui, baaqi saab say milnay ka intezaar rahay ga.

Ayesha: baaqi bacchay Rathod sir aur Arjun sir...Hearing Arjun name some old memory comes in her mind remind something but she just brush that and ask where are they?

Arjun sitting in his chair, swirling pen, lost in deep thought suddenly hear sweet voice: "hello", he move that side and mesmerize to see that beauty, girl have not only sweet voice but she is picture of complete beauty, big twinkling eyes, long black silky hairs, fair skin with touch of pink, pink and luscious lips who steal anybody senses easily and Off course her perfect body structure, He is busy to see her head to toe, busy praising in his mind than forget her raise hand, she again say "Hello" and move her hand, He comes in sense and hold her hand.

Sakshi: I am Sakshi Anand and you are Arjun rawte. Main nay aap kay baaray main bohaat sunna hay.

Arjun : throw pen on table ask her, kiya cahaiahy, she just nodded negatively and say : mujhay kuah nahi but home minister chahatay hay kay main aap kay saath rahoon, like shadow and cover your story. Arjun try to ignore by dismissing her but she is not as easy as he think, she pass her phone to him to speak home minister but Sameer enter... she turn to his side...he introduce himself and well coming her in ETF team, she accept this with her gorgeous smile and left the room but before leaving she turn to Arjun side see him in detail and left with thinking some.

Arjun just not understand her looking way, Why she look him like judge me, want to know me, he is keep thinking but one think he accept in very first moment that she is most beautiful girl with her innocent look. His thinking interrupt when shree comes to tell him there is a case and they have to go crime scene.

On crime scene Arjun see the young girl body in suitcase, he looks the suit case than she comes near him and tell him:

Sakshi: this is branded suit case, approx 35,000 cost to hogi, she inform him and he look to her side but stuck on her beauty, see in her eyes he forget everything, their eyes lock for long moment then she snap out and smile, her smile back him in present...he take deep breath and left.

In lab Liza postmortem that girl body, they all gather around her, she show them a mark on that girl neck, others see her in enquiringly eyes but sakshi she check that mark, thinking and said: no offense guys but liza I think it's a love bite, hearing this all of them see her that what she say?

Liza: hmmm, main bhi pehlay yahi samjhi thi, sakshi. Phir mujhay yeah horse hair mila iss ki neck pay say.

ek minute horse hair, yehi kaha na tum nay...Sakshi say. Liza just nodded.

Sakshi: (looking her neck) iss ka matlab hay kay yeah violen bajaati thi.

Liza: (with shock) yeah, correct, tumhain kaisay pata kay yeah violen bajaati thi.

Sakshi: iss liyay kay violen main hi horse hair use hota hay, aur iss to idhar rakh kar bajatay hain, yeah bohat dair tak iss ki practice karti thi iss liyay iss ki neck per yeah mark hay, jiss ko hum love bite samjh rahay thay.

ETF team just look her quietly with lot of appreciation in their eyes. Arjun is also again praise her in mind and admit that she is good in observation. Liza looks Sameer and say: Sakshi is right, Sir. Yeah... she was violinist.

Sameer: well done Sakshi you are really good...I am happy to get you in my team. Then he start instructs his team to start their work.

This was just beginning, she make her space in ETF very soon...Her bubbly talk, cracking jokes, caring behavior and top of everything her magical smile, give her special place not only in office but in their hearts as well, shree and chotu miss riya too much...after sakshi they feel their riya is back and their friendship bond is stronger day by day, Ayesha feel she got a little sister and same feeling sameer regarding sakshi. Sakshi look like fresh breeze in ETF... like innocent soul... which fills them with life and courage.

Arjun is the only person who irritate with her smile and non serious attitude, he try to kick her out from ETF but she was back. However he admit in mind that sometime her innocent questions and silly joke, proof turning point of the case but his ego won't allow him to admit this. Although she take care of him more than everyone, He desperately need tea and cup is present in front of him, He feel hungry and food comes in front of him,He never understood how she know his needs...These attitude make him more angry, In his mind and heart start battle and he know his mind lost this battle and his heart gone win always. He tries to ignore his heart feeling.His heart make a soft corner for her.He start to avoid her.

In other side she always tries to look after him, she help him to find out the real culprit in gauri tai case, he admit in mind if she not tell him the correct detail, he take long time to catch real culprit but in the end when she comes in his office to appreciate him, he scold her, he taunt her and threat her again. After finish take his gun, left her standing with shock face and teary eyes.

here is the end of part
you like or not
please let me know i continue or not

rehana25

magati thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
its very nice dear
please do continue
Shezi19 thumbnail

HERE IT'S ANOTHER PART

PART 4

Next day they solve the case of the missing child and he strangle her with her dupatta, she scare while he strangle her, she try to free her, sameer, Ayesha and shree freeze to see this scene than sameer comes out from shock and scream on him to leave her, after many time saying, he free her, she breath hard, shree bring water for her, Ayesha patted her back, sameer want him to explain this:

Arjun: humaray kaam main aksar aisay dard jhailnay partay hain, agar main sakshi ko bata kar karta to uss kay original expression na aatay jaisay tinko kay aay hogay...he explain rest and they catch real culprit.

It's late night they back after catching culprit, it's nearly dawn, they decide finish their paper work and then go home. Sameer and Arjun in their cabin... rest of team sitting in hall doing their allocated work. Sakshi feel restless she feels pain and burning on her neck, she tries to rub slowly to ease that place but it's not work. Ayesha notice her, come near her, let me see this, saying this she remove her dupatta, her eyes open wide to see marks on her neck, from some places blood oozing, from some places its bruising.

Ayesha: oh my God, Sakshi, yeah to bohaat buri tarah...she stop than continue...mera matlab hay kay tum to buri tarah zakhmi ho.

Sakshi: actually Ayesha meri skin bohaat sensitive hay agar koi zoor say mera haath bhi pakar lay to red ho jaati hay...

Ayesha: cut her short...Aur Arjun sir nay to apni puri taqat laga di thi...tumhara gala dabanay main.

Sakshi: haan sayaad,(she try to save him) he need to be sure for his theory that's why he did it.

Ayesha: magar un ko haath halka rakhna chahiay tha, aab dekho tumhain kitni buri tarah laga hay...liza bhi nahi hay warna uss kay pass say koi medicine mil jaati...

Sakshi: tum pareshan mat ho main ghar jaa kar koi medicine laga loon gi...

Arjun is about to enter in hall then he hear this conversation between them, looking her wound, he feel ashamed him, he did this with her purposely but now see her in this state he start feeling guilty, he go back to his cabin take out first aid box and back to the conference hall.

Sakshi just alone to sit there and busy doing her work, after one minute, she feel pain again on her neck, she rub softly that place with hisses suddenly feeling one rough hand applying ointment on her wound...for while she just freeze than turn to see...who apply this...she can't believe on her eyes to see Arjun applying...he ignore her glare...just continue...remove dupatta from her neck...his rough touch make her body tremble...he feel her body softness on his finger tips... strange feeling goes in his spine...first time his mind and heart agree in one point..that she is worth for it...mixture of beauty and innocent she doesn't deserve that rough behaviour... she sitting lower her gaze...while he applying ointment on around her neck...gently massage her wound...his hand moving around her neck...he feel her body shaking under his touch...he smile secretly in her gesture...finish massage and leave the hall...she take deep breath like all the time she stop breathing...raise her head look his direction...He about to leave the hall feeling her gaze on him ...he turn...both eyes lock...her eyes saying thanks...his eyes accept...just mange to nod and left.

Sakshi wear dupatta and smile, Shree enter in hall.

Shree: hay sakshi chal breakfast karnay chaltay hain...

woh kiya idea hay...sakshi happy...yeah chalo, magar sameer say to... haan haan unhoon nay hi kaha hay hum sab jaa rahay hain aur wahi say ghar chalay jay gay. Shree tell the detail.

Sakshi: Arjun jaa raha hay.

aaray billi kay galay main ghanti kuan bandhay ga. Shree  ask naughtly.

Sakshi: that's bad, uss ko bhi bulao na...na ba ba main to nahi jaata. Shree hold his ears.

Sakshi: aacha main bula kar lati hoon. Shree just nodded.

She goes to his office... knock the door and enter. She See him sitting on chair with close his eyes...she call him but he is not give any response...she come near him...bend herself to look him near to check if he really sleep...he feel her warm breath on his cheeks and her mesmerising fragrance...he open his eyes...both eyes lock...Arjun see love, passion, care and give away herself in her eyes...he snap out...she also comes in sense ...she stand but not try to meet eyes with him...he lighten the scene and ask: why you come here?

Sakshi compose her and say : Arjun hum sab breakfast karnay jaa rahay hain tum bhi chalo...Arjun refuse but she insist him again, Please chalo na humain accha lagay ga...aur mujhay bhi... She just bit her lip corner to stop her saying more. He think for while and ready to go with her. Her eyes start twinkling and she smile. He just ignores her and both of them comes out ...ETF member ready to go for breakfast...

Chotu know this time where they found best breakfast...he take them there...they all enjoy breakfast after a very hectic day and night...sakshi is very happy to see arjun with her...she try involve him in every matter and every talk.

After what he did with her...he feel ashamed...he tries to be polite with her...try to forget that incident. Having breakfast is a good idea, everyone feel relax, after finish they divide into two groups and way to go home.

Sakshi and shree go with arjun, Ayesha and chotu go with sameer. Arjun drop shree and turn SUV to her home side, sakshi sit quietly enjoy his presence, the moment she spend with him, make her happy all day, If he look her once she feel she gain everything, his one sight make her happy all day, she lost in deep thought and Arjun amaze why this chirpy lady so quiet? He think maybe she feel pain, he ashamed himself again.

He stop vehicle on front of her house, she comes in presence, say thanks to him and about to get down, then he slowly voice: I am sorry sakshi, what I did today with you? She turn his side, see him, he is not looking her side focus on wind screen, she sense his guilt, place hand on his, squeeze a bit, make him to see her and said: Arjun, you no need to feel guilty, I know your intuition, It's ok, I am fine. Please forget it. She pass smile to cheer him, he just look her and nodded.

She get down from SUV and good bye him, he shake head and move his vehicle.

THIS IS THE END OF THIS PART

DO COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW

YOU FEEL BORING TO READ THIS STORY OR

I AM GOING GOOD

THANKS

REHANA25

keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
its too gud dear
even if u give one more i vl read
try to give diff colours fr d characters dear
it gives more effect
rizwanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
superb dear!
read all the parts in a go
Mr.Rawte and Sakshi's father-daughter bonding was wonderful
loved all the parts
thanks a lot for the pm
jeevkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow awesome update
arjun sorry bola
excited for next update plz con soon and pm me when u update
ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic!!!! Please continue soon with the next part!!!

Cheers,

Khushi
Shezi19 thumbnail
FELLOWS I HAVE A TIME TODAY SO I UPDATE

MANY PARTS

READ AND LET ME KNOW

LIKE OR NOT

PART 5 A

On day Ayesha comes in hurry...shree ask her: what happen? She just ignores his question and asks: where is sakshi? She is not come yet...chotu answer her.

Oh no, where is she? Ayesha whispers and turn to her desk...chotu and shree look each other just shake their shoulder and start doing their allocated work.

Ayesha is being restless...waiting sakshi desperately...it's 10 o'clock but sakshi still not come...she try to call her but it's not going through...she even more restless...her condition wasn't unnoticed by both ACPs...normally Ayesha have a serious attitude but today she is waiting her like child wait her chocolate and toys...when she can't wait more...she manage herself to come sameer side: sir, (sameer raise his head sense her restless feeling)sir, is sakshi tell you she will come today or not?

Sameer: yes, she will definitely come today...no I already comes...voice comes door side...Arjun and sameer both look at her side...she is standing on a door with her charismatic smile...Ayesha relief to see her...Excuse us sir, saying this ...she hold sakshi hand and drag her outside the hall...other ETF member just look her...try to understand situation...they see Ayesha tell something to her...sakshi eyes wide open hearing some kind of shocking news...they both talking in slow voice...sakshi look amuse to hear something...Ayesha telling her with complete excitement...sameer receive a call...there is a new case team...get ready to go crime scene...call sakshi and Ayesha... they both comes and they rush to go.

It's evening they all are taking some break...having tea, coffee, snacks...sakshi and Ayesha sitting together...discussing in slow voice...chotu and shree feel awkward.

Shree: kiya hay Ayesha...humain bhi batao kay kiya baat hay...tum dono subah say kiya khichri paka rahi ho.

Chotu:haan humain bhi batao kay kiss ko marnay ka plan ban rahi ho tum dono.

Ayesha about to say some but sakshi stop her: haan uss khadoos ko trap karnay ka plan bana rahay hain...aisa jaal bicha rahay hain kay wo bach kay na jaasakay...kiya , tu pagal ho gai hay kiya...shree said...jaanti hain na agar uss akhru ko pata chal gaya to... She cut him short...kyun kuan batay ga uss ko...tum batao gay kiya...she point to chotu...he shake his head negatively. Look his face...ayesha and sakshi start laughing...chotu tum arjun say itna kyun dartay ho...sakshi ask him between her laugh...kitna sweet hay na wo...she continue.

Kiya sweet aur Arjun sir...shree object her...he is bitter groud( karela) hain... hay hay tum iss tarah to na kaho...sakshi stop him...haan haan kuch logoon kay samnay to hum arjun sir to kuch kah nahi saktay...chotu say like laraka khatoon and both girls again laugh.

Ayesha and sakshi happy that they succeed to change the topic...shree and chotu forget what they ask? But one person not easily let go them...he watch everything keenly and try to know the reason...they solve the case by the late evening...ayesha ask favour to sameer...to permission her to go home...she complete her paper work tomorrow...she drag sakshi with her.

Next day they both send message not able to come today...which amaze them... what the reason...why they hiding things? But after that they have no time to think...they are really busy.

Day start, today both are here in office...very busy complete their paper work...soon finishing their work...sakshi ask sameer If they go...today ETF have no case...so he permission them to go...they both gone in hurry.

Next two days are same...they are talk slowly...discussing something...finishing their work and going in hurry...not telling anyone...sameer try to ask them...shree, chotu try to discover but in vein...tomorrow is a weekend they all are happy to think a day off ...when Ayesha enter in hall.

Sameer: Ayesha, tum aur iss waqt...tum to jaldi chali gait hi na...sab theek hay na...she smile and give him a beautiful wedding card...wedding card...sameer whisper.

He is shock to see card on her hand...thinking is  she really getting married?

SO EXCITED TO ATTEND AYESHA WEDDING

WAIT

DON'T FORGET COMMENTS

HIT LIKE

magati thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i want to read more of it
please continue
no we don't get bored
infact its a lovely update