I want to finish it soon
But if I wrap up in hurry it's damage my story line
I already try to summerize this story
As I feel very touchy and emotional
I don't know how I manage to write more and finish
But I promise that I won't leave this story in middle
So many things coming up in story
I thought to serve in good manner but
Don't know what's my feeling after today episode?
Please, just read my story and do comment so I am able to
Write more
One thing I want clear that girl relation with sakshi
She is not her sister
She is her brother fianc
What her story
Stick with story soon you understand
Thanks
Rehana25
Edited by Rehana25 - 10 years ago
coolRD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awsme chptr.. luvd d arakshi momnt
Do cntinue soon
Nd thnx 4 d pm 😊
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow sorry for late comment 
nice rehana 
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Its ok dear jab acha feel karo then update karna no need to wrap up in hurry. Same here 2day just rona he hai & uska effect 1 week to rahay ga he n aftr etf last epi we all miss arakshi a lotEdited by Luci333 - 10 years ago
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Read three updates together dr
u written amazingly totally loved it
do Cont soon
thanks for PM
Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HERE IS FIND ANOTHER PART
AS WE ALL FEEL VERY LOW
BECAUSE WHAT HAPPEN WITH OUR BELOVED ARAKSHI?
THIS PART MIGHT BE A LITTLE CHEER YOU UP
A SMALL INNOCENT CHARACTER
HOPE FULLY YOU LIKE THIS
HAPPY READING

JEEVAN KAY DIN PART 25

Sakshi sitting quietly behind the Arjun...he drive and look her in rear view mirror...several times...he feel her sadness and silent...that chirpy girl sitting quiet make him restless...he want to see her smiling again...ayesha catch him stolen glares...she ask sakshi...why
she is quiet?

Sakshi reply: I feel a headache...

Ayesha: oh, I forget before leaving if you take pain killer with tea...it's
quiet good for you...

sakshi just said: hhhmmm...ab toh Mumbai tak aisay hi jehlna paray ga.

Arjun see one service comes and he turn his vehicle that side...stopping and parking...sameer look him enquiringly...he said: I feel
a bit tired...why we not taking tea...and then continue our journey...

Everyone get down...Sakshi make faces to see the place...oh, no guys you must be joking to drink here...pata bhi hay...kitna
un hygienic hotay hain yeah places...aur crockery bhi gandi hoti hay...

Shree :( tease her) as far as I remember...we are enjoying breakfast with same sort of place...then you say nothing...today, suddenly you
remember hygienic.

Sakshi: yeah, I know but that place near city...many rich and fun loving people go there for fun...I also been many time ...that'swhy I know that place...everything is neat and clean there...if you rememberthat man bring some special crockery for us...he is not using everyday crockery...but here look how dirty that cups...yuk...oooh...no, I can't touch it and drink tea in it.

All are smiling on her remarks...suddenly sentence slip of shree mouth...you act like riya...she have same objection all the time...she s totally freak...in these hygiene matter...then he suddenly stop...thinking what he say?

Looking both ACPs...he feel guilty...but next moment is more shocking for all of them that..

sakshi continue his talk and added: yeah, toh yeah aadat bhi ussi ki daali hui hay...mujhay itna accha lagta tha...(she move a bit and pretend waterinher mouth)bahar say wadapav...chaat...dahi bhalay...samosa... khana aur woh humesha...mujhay rook deity thi...

Always said...sakshi...you know iss nay apnay haath nahi dhoay thay...ya phir dekho ussi gandhay pani main bartan dooh raha hay...woh
waqai bohat carefull thi in maamloon main...always percentage kay saath apni
baat ko verified karti thi...she chuckle but stop to see those expression...

She realize what she said? She bit her lip corner and stand...main abhi aati hoon...but stop by Arjun...he hold her arm and ask: do you know riya?

Sakshi look him once and her sight travel to others...she clearly see the same question in everyone eyes...she scold her in mind...sakshi, what a slip? Toh bohat bolti hay...aab kiya karay gi...

Arjun repeat his question...shake her a bit...she comes in sense...free her arm from his grip...take a deep breath...make ready to tell them and said: haan, bohat acchi tarah...In fact she is the one who put me in this profession...mean this crime reporting is her whole idea...it's help me to camouflage my true identity and safe me from those culprit who murdered my family...

Shree shock but manage to ask her: riya, never say anything
about you.

Sakshi: I know, because of security purpose...she hide my friendship and by the way... She works with you only three four months..

Sameer: when did you meet her, Sakshi?

Sakshi: sameer, it's a big story...I can't tell you right now...AS I am already not feeling well...please accept my apologies for this time...but...

she turn to shree side and said: remember that friendship day...I sing a song...I tribute her...I was miss her that day terribly...She was my best friend...

then she turn to Arjun side and said: I tell you I buy that pendant in three quantity...one for me, one for miss roshini and one for riya...

she stop and slowly said, that night I also talk with her... Arjun understand in a second ...she is talking about that beautiful full moon night at roof...when they both share emotion with each other.

She continue and said: when I am very exhausted I talk to her...I feel her presence near me...believe me she always come and show me the right path.

Everybody listen to her and feel tears in her voice...liza and Ayesha come forward and just pat her...try to calm her down...she look them and nodded.

Sameer call arjun and they both walk a bit further down...away
with others.

sameer said: Arjun, main soch raha hoon kay aaj ki raat sakshi ko akelay na chooron... liza ya Ayesha say kahoon kay woh uss kay saath rukh jain ...woh bohat disturb hay...pehlay woh larki...abhi uss ka humain nahi pata kay woh kuan thi...uss par sakshi ka yeah kahna kay uss ki last ritual woh khud adaah karay gi...phir ab yeah riya say uss ka connection...(he shake his head)sakshi humaray liyay ek mystery ki tarah hay...magar abhi correct time nahi hay kay hum uss say kuch bhi poochain...

Arjun take deep breath and said: haan sam, you are right...but don't worry...I am staying with her today...

Sameer shock...you...arjun, you stay with her.

Arjun: haan, I want some explanation sam...I have some question and I desperately need those answers...I can't sit back sam, I want
to know as soon as possible...(he turn and look sakshi sitting quiet and lost in her own hought)but front of everyone...she can't open her self...I want her to open herself in front of me...this is the best time. Sameer understand his concern and they discuss more.

Other side, sakshi sitting quiet remembering her lost friend riya...she is lost in her own thought...cup her face and looking far side
lost in her thought...they all sitting there own places...silently sipping their tea and thinking about this new discovery...

Suddenly the sweet and innocent voice comes...aap angel
hain ya pari?

Ayesha and liza see that cute innocent girl...hardly 5 yearold...wearing skirt blouse...two small pony tail hanging on her head...cuddling
fluffy bear...twinkling eyes...pink cheeks...looking sakshi...with great excitement...

Sakshi chain of thought broken and she smile to see this little angel...she is so pretty...her innocence way of talking is making
her more adorable... Nobody ignore her...sakshi give her attention and bend
herself more...and touch her cheeks.

Girl: bolain na, aap angel hain ya pari?

Sakshi: aap ko kiya lagta hay...main kaun hoon

Girl: meri mama kahti hain kay...angel ki eyes big and twinkling hoti hain...uss kay baal lambe aur kaalay hotay hain...uss kaycheeks pink hotay hain...woh white kapray pehanti hay...aur uss kay pass saybohat piyari khusboo aati hay...bilkul aap ki tarah... She flatters hereyes innocently, complete her talk and shake her head. 

They all smile to see her innocent soul...and her observation...towards sakshi...sakshi looks her dress...she is wearing plain off white anarkali
frock with big shafoon dupatta... she
said: accha toh aap mujhay angel kah lain...simple.

Girl: no, it's not simple...because mama kahti hain kay...pari booohat khubsoorat hoti hay...(she stretch the word bohat and
stretch her hands long) bilkul aap ki tarah...haath bhi lagao toh maili ho
jay...

Sakshi can't hold her laugh...she burst out of
laughing...Ayesha, liza and shree also join her in laugh...their laugh catch
attention for both ACP...Arjun so amaze to see sakshi laughing with open her
heart...her face become pink...eyes fill with tears..

Ayesha try tocontrol her laugh and wipe tears for eyes...said: Oh, God...yeah aaj kal kay
bacchoon say...toh koi nahi jeet sakta.

Sakshi also control her and look that small girl...who shows her confusion look..

Little girl said: aap itna hans kyun rahi hain...main nay ghalat toh nahi kaha...

Arjun and sameer comes near and look that little cute girl standing...both sit and ask: what happen?

Ayesha explain them whole story...both are couldn't control
her smile...sakshi stunned to see arjun smiling for first time...she can'toff her eyes on him...ayesha, liza, shree and even sameer is mesmerize to see Arjun smile...then Ayesha got an idea...

She said that girl: dekho, woh jo uncle hain na...woh bohat zaheen hain...tumhari iss problem ko cutki bajatay hi haal kar dain
gay...tum un say pooch lo...

Girl first looks Arjun then look Ayesha to confirm: woh, uncle jo white shirt pehnay huay hain...Ayesha nodded...girl continue: but woh toh bohat gussay walay lag rahay hain...

Ayesha: hhhmmm, tum mat daro tum ko kuch nahi kahain gay...tum jao...tumhara maasla wohi solve karain gay.

Girl go to Arjun side...Arjun feel her hesitation...he come forward...bend near her and ask: kiya baat hay baita...aap kiya pooch rahi
ho.

Girl makes courage and tells him her confusion...which again spread smile everyone faces...

Arjun said: iss ka sab say asaan hal hay kay aap inn ko...he stop and look sakshi lovingly... (his loving gaze make sakshi blush and she
lower her gaze)he smile to see her shyness and said: aap in ko...angelpari...call kar lo...aap ki problem solve hojaiy gi...kyun kay
yeah aap ko angel bhi lagti hain aur pari bhi...theek hay. 

Girl think a while, then quickly hug Arjun and peak on his both side cheeks...screaming with happiness...dancing and saying: ha ha
ha...aap angelpari ho...ha ha aap angel pari ho...main nay angelpari ko dekh liya...

ETF happy to see her dancing with joy...girl comes near sakshi hug her...said: I love you angelpari...aap bohat acchi ho...

Sakshi hug her in return and say: par aap toh mujh say bhi ziyaada acchi ho...Ayesha and liza hug her as well...then voice comes...oh,
gurya tum yahaan ho aur hum tum ko dhoondh dhoondh kar thak gaiy...they all
look that side see one young couple standing...holding one cute and chubby
baby...

Girl run to that side...hug that lady legs and said: look, mama...what I find? Look, she is my angelpari...dekhain bilkul waissi hi hain
na...jaissi aap nay bataya tha...

That lady look sakshi and caressing her
daughter hairs said: haan, bilkul waissi hain jaissay main nay bataya tha...then
she come near sakshi and said:

Lady: sorry, meri baiti ko stories sunnay ka bohat shuaq hay...iss liyay uss nay aap ko angel pari bana diya...agar aap ko bura
laga...

Sakshi cut her short and move forward...said: aap kaissi batain kar rahi hain...mujhay koi bura nahi laga...aap please aissi batain na
karain...yeah toh khud hi kissi pari say kum nahi hay...bohat cute hay aap ki beti.

Ayesha and liza also agree with her and feel relax them that they didn't mind...in fact Ayesha did request her to hold her baby...she
give her and all ETF female busy with that baby...chubby baby...is very
happy baby...he is giving them response...his response catch everyone
attention...they all happy to see giggling that cute baby.

After sometime, the couple need to leave...and bid a bye to all of them...suddenly the lady remember something and she look sameer and
Arjun and said: ab mujhay yaad aagaya...aap ACP Arjun hain...from ETF.

Arjun just nod...she continue saying: hum sab ko aap per bohat proud hay...aap kay kaam ko hum sab pasand kartay hain...magar sab
say ziyaada hum uss reporter ko pasand kartay hain jo aap kay har case ki
report likhti hay...aap un ko jaantay hain kiya.

ETF look each other but remains silent...she looks them silent and said: accha aap bhi nahi jaantay...un ka naam sakshi anand hay..woh aap kay har case kay baray main itna accha describe karti hay kay hum sab bohat khush hotay hain.

Hum nay bohat koshish ki kay kissi tarah un tak humari tareef pohunch jaiy...magar uss newspaper kay owner ko bhi uss ka nahi pata...sirf by mail uss ko report mil jaati hay...agar aap ko pata ho toh please, un tak
humari tareef zaroor pohuncha dejeiay ga.

Sameer assure them...Shree been naughty and said: don't worry aap ka message un tak pohunch gaya hay...abhi kay abhi...loud and
clear. (He wink on sakshi)

Couple said: ji, kiya matlab...sakshi glare shree and said: No, uss ka matlab hay kay hum uss ko bata dain gay...aap fikr mat karain...

Couple say thanks to all of them and turn back to go...girl go further with holding her dad hand...then look behind... quickly free her
hand for her father hold and run back to sakshi...sakshi bend and sit knowing
her intention...she rush to her and hug her tight...

Then he signal Arjun to come near her...Arjun can't ignore her innocent wish, he come near, bend and sit like sakshi...she hug him with
one hand...that little cute girl hug sakshi and Arjun in same time...others just standing numb but feel their eyes wet...looking that
innocent soul... Love and attachment...they are all amaze.

Her parent comes near and call her back...she parted from Arjun and sakshi...kiss both cheeks one by one...in return sakshi and arjun
kiss her cheeks and she ready to go...her mother gives her contact number to sakshi and request her to call her sometime...girl is happy to hear this...she hold sakshi hand and make her promise to call...then they leave.

Ayesha: kitni piyari bacchi thi na...minute main hum sab ko apna bana gai.

Sakshi: hhmmm, bacchay kitnay masoom hotay hain...sara mood change kar daitay hain...hey Ayesha un ka chootu sa, cutto sa baby kitna
piyara tha na

Ayesha: haan, kitna accha response day raha tha...liza, Ayesha and sakshi start discussing that family...male ETF member just
listening them quietly

Sameer : OK, team I think it's time...we should move...we need one more hour to get Mumbai...I think nearly night we reach Mumbai...(he said looking his watch)

Everyone, agree and move to SUV side...they travel nearly 15 minute...Arjun keep on focus sakshi via rear mirror...he saw her placing her head on Ayesha shoulder...he stop his vehicle on hard shoulder and ask liza to go back and sit with shree...she understand and go back in
mean time...Ayesha move a bit and place sakshi head on her lap...she is
sleeping peacefully...

After one hour they reach Mumbai...arjun drop them one by one...

When Ayesha and sameer left then Ayesha speak and said: arjun sir, main aaj sakshi kay saath rahoon gi...uss ki haalat mujhay kuch theek nahi lag rahi...mera uss ko akelay choornay ka man nahi hay...

Sameer and Arjun exchange glances and sameer said: Don't worry Ayesha, uss ka intezaam ho gaya hay...she looking sameer and understand his glare...She is thinking in her mind it could be the best decision...soon, Arjun drop sameer and Ayesha and turn his vehicle on
sakshi's home.

THIS PART IS FINISH HERE

PLEASE DO COMMENTS

SILENT READER PLEASE

AT LEAST HIT LIKE

THANKS

REHANA25

Edited by Rehana25 - 10 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Love it