Users

Frequent Posters

sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
so it was her uncle who took her 
sakshi's house is real beautiful
so rahul is sakshi's cousin 
arjun is jealous of sakshi coz his dad loves her and not him and he is smitten by her beauty
and he is still confused abt his feelings for her hope he realise it soon 
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was an awesome update..great going..continue soon 🤗
Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...

Sakshi is really like princess...
Feeling bad for her...

Continue soon...Advance Thanks for PM...
jeevkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi
wow very long update
thank u
wonderful
loved it
con soon
Pinam3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
holly molly.. gr8 updates... :) have to read in one go as exams are near.. but can't resist.. please update soon.. 
sweetpari4u97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update dear.
enjoy the update.
continue soon.
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great update :) 👏👏👏 Thanks for the pm :) Continue soon 😊
rizwanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
super awesome update👏
sorry for short comment
thanks for pm
cont soon
coolRD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx 4 d pm 😊

it is indeed a vry nyc stry.. luvd readng it.. upd8 soon
Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

arakshi fans here find other part

happy reading

JEEVAN KAY DIN PART 20

Arjun is very confused after returning sakshi home...whole way he quietly drives...dropping them one by one...in the end...he and sameer left in vehicle.

Sameer sense his thought...he ask him to turn the vehicle other side...he mindlessly obey his direction...when sameer stop him...he stop the SUV and shocked to see park near the beach...he turn to look Sameer enquiringly...he said: come, Arjun sit here for a while...today no mood for work... and it's very early to go home...he nodded and just follow him quietly...they both sit on one bench near tea stall...Sameer give the order for two tea...look him again ...he is in deep thought..

Sameer place hand on his...his chain of thought broken and he look Sameer...sameer said: kiya soch rahay ho...arjun.

Arjun: sam, sakshi ko dekh kar yaqeen nahi aata kay woh itnay dukh say guzri hay...mean look how she smile after that many incident...she lost her whole family and still manage to smile and enjoying life...in other side if I see myself...after roshini dead... I feel I am not alive...smile is very far thing I never enjoy myself...I don't want alive but she...

Sameer cut him short and said: Arjun, sakshi nay apnay bohat saray rishtay koh diyay hain...magar uss nay...bohat saray rishtay banay bhi hain...for example...look here In our ETf...shree, chotu, Ayesha and liza...how they all comes in one thread...and me... look me...I am also call her my sister...she lost her all biological relation accept her father...but she create new relation...look your father...I mean...teray ba ba...kitna piyar kartay hain uss say...Arjun koi kissay kay saath marta nahi hay...jeenay kay liyay sab ko rishtoon ki aur saath ki zaroorat hoti hay...you have to understand this.

Arjun understand very well...everything...he look sameer and smile...that's good...sameer pat her back...they both sit long...

Arjun: sam, waisay tujhay sab pata tha...toh mujhay kyun nahi batya. Main uss say kitna rude baat karta tha.

Sameer: yaar, comm. Sir nay mana kiya tha...woh iss ko raaz hi rakhna chahtay thay. waisay agar toh rude baat karta tha toh kiya hua...woh toh tujh say piyar say baat karti hay. (he give him naughty smile)

Arjun give him fake anger look...he chuckle...aab to mujh say na chupa kay toh bhi uss kay liyay kitna pareshaan rahta hay...wo last time mandir walay case main...mujhay yaad hay...kaisay hawaiyaan ur rahi thi...

Sameer tease him again: yaar, kabhi kabhi main sochta hoon kay toh kitna khush qismat hay...har khuubsoorat larki tujh pay marti hay...agar toh kissi ko bhi aankh utha kar dekh lay...toh woh dil nikaal kar rakh day...aur ek hum hain...mushkil say ek pasand aai hay...magar pata nahi uss kay dil main kiya hay.

Arjun: haan, woh toh mujhay bhi nazar aa raha hay...kay aaj kal kiya chgal raha hay tumharay dil main.

Sameer: haan, toh dil main hay na teri tarah...sab kuch show toh nahi karta...he tease him again.

Arjun stand said: I think we should go...you just out of control now. He walks.

Sameer follow him with laughing said: yaar, ab mujh say bhi chupay ga...chal dekhta hoon kab tak chupay ga.

They both gone the way home...

Next two week they haven't seen sakshi...but she speak on them on phone everyday...Arjun is busy solving case but he miss her badly...rest of ETF also busy with him but every day before they go home...they all do conference call with her...telling her today activity...sometime sameer join them but Arjun avoid this. He wants to speak her but feel no courage to see her...after knowing her past. Many questions lingering in his mind...he want to ask her...want to clarify some other things but don't know how. Sameer mention his emotion... he think that others also feel his emotion so, he avoid to talk with her.

one day Arjun go to mall...he reserve one autobiography...go to collect that...he enter in book shop and go to customer service counter...then he see sakshi standing there...he is happy to see her and want to go near her...but then one smart boy comes near her...they both are busy with each other...Arjun stop behind the rack...they both turn to go out...Arjun see is not other than Rahul...they both go out...Arjun feel heart prick...he ignore them and go to counter collect his book and come out.

Then he decide to go to clothing shop to buy some shirt ...then he sees them shopping...he just hide himself behind the rack.

Sakshi: look, Rahul you have to buy this...it's awesome...give you great look.

Rahul: yeah, buy this for your akru...

Sakshi: hey, don't call him akru...only I have permission to say him akru...khadoos.

Rahul: darling, he try his hand around her waist... but she angry on him...what? kiya kaha...don't dare to call me this...you have no right to call me this...she move away...he go behind him...they both arguing and go out from shop.

Arjun see them heading other side...his mood is off...she is fine but why not coming in ETF?

He leave his shopping and go for parking then see them sitting in cafe...sakshi is smiling and they both look very cool and amazing couple...sakshi blushing...he saying something bending near her ears and she hit him play fully and hide her face behind the palms...rahul try to remove her hands...she is blushing and look beautiful...rahul kiss her back palm...it's enough for arjun to bear...he quickly move from there.

here is this part finish

feel free to do comments

thanks 

rehana25

Edited by Rehana25 - 10 years ago