lv it
again u r in form
Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

HELLO, READERS TODAY I HAVE TIME

SO, I UPDATE TWO PART

JEEVAN KAY DIN PART 14

Next day, shree, chotu, liza and Ayesha comes in casual dresses but with bags...they decide to change after office empty and both ACPs gone...they don't want to give glimpse of their plan to both of them...they are desperately waited for sakshi...after half an hour she come...that time they all sitting in hall...signalling each other...they patiently waiting...when message comes from comm. Office...

sameer and Arjun are a sharp cop with excellent observation...they feel tension in environment...but wait when cat comes out from bag...both catches signalling eyes...sakshi busy on her laptop...shree also on his laptop...they both...talking via messages on there...Arjun understanding lot of typing in progress...what dish they all cooking? They both forget today is friendship day...their team planning to celebrate that in office.

At last there wait is finish and Sameer receive a call...they all stop their work...look him curiously...he finish...start work again...nothing happen...they all look each other...again phone ring...sameer take call and speak...Arjun understand that all are waiting some kind of call...which sameer receive soon...but why?

Sameer: finish his call and said: Rawte, today, we have a very important meeting...Mr. Ram verma(secretary of interior minister) comes...we have to be there on 7o'clock sharp...after that they arrange dinner...as well. he stop after a while continue...I think we should leave at 6:30...within 15 minutes we will be there...Rawte, are you listening me? He look Arjun is not responding...yes, its right...he fix his gaze on others...they all show them thumb up and happy...when feel his glare they get serious and busy their work.

Arjun: yes, Rathod I am listening and ok, we leave at 6:30 sharp...then he stand and leave the hall...Sameer give some instruction Shree...he need some files...Shree understand and go to get those...Sameer also go his office.

It's lunch time when sakshi go inside Arjun cabin to serve him...lunch and cutting chai...see him sinking in one case file...

Sakshi: hey god, mera kiya hoga...this person has no sense...he is allergic with romance...how spend my whole life with him? I am romantic person...I never accept him to admire me some time or praise me...wah, sakshi what fortune you get?

Arjun: why you look so miserable and tense? Why curse your fortune? His sudden talk...make her jump...he close file and look her...enquiringly...come on, speak up.

Sakshi: gulp her saliva...said: why I am cursing my fortune? You don't even know that my fortune is bright and clear. Understand, you better take care of yours. After all both fortune stuck with each other(this sentence she said in slow voice) but our ACP sahaab has sharp ears...hear easily and give her hard look...she puzzle...place tray on table and said: your lunch with your favourite tea...he said: thanks.

She back but as usual muttered...mujhay lagta hay...yeah cutting chai meri sautan hay...kitnay pyar say apni chai ko dekhta hay...sip toh aisay laita hay jaisay...koi apni girl friend ko pyar say kiss kar raha ho...ha ha sakshi teri qismat kahan phooti hay...

She leave behind him baffled...he can't understand he laugh or angry on her...just let it be and focus on his file...take a cup in hand and sip...than remember her muttering(sip toh aisay laita hay jaisay...koi apni girl friend ko pyar say kiss kar raha ho) this remembrance spread smile on his lips...He shake his head in disbelieve...Miss publicist what can I do with you? Brush up all thought and start having sandwiches.

It's nearly 6 o'clock...they all finish their work...ETF office is empty...other office workers go...they are patient ally waiting...when ACP s leave the office...exact 6:30 they both leave for meeting and they all rush to go in the hall and start preparation...

They place beautiful cream cake in middle...written on it happy friendshipday...samosa...sandwiches...biscuits...chaat...burgers... drinks...other party item place around that...Shree and Chotu decorate the banner...shree get ready with his guitar...and sakshi got key board piano...everything is ready...its take only 20 minutes and after that they go to get ready their self.

Shree wear camel colour kurta with black pajama, Chotu wear off white kurta with white pajama, Liza wear light green colour anarkali suit, Ayesha wear light skin colour and dark brown colour long panel shirt with trousers and sakshi wear baby pink colour full gathers frock with trousers.They all look very adorable, charming and beautiful...

Sakshi: wow, every one look just awesome...only one thing left...

Chuto: one thing left...but what, sakshi.

Liza: this is...she showing friendship band...oh, yeah...everyone exchange bands and tied up on their wrist...ok, and guys start our programme.

Sakshi: look all of them and said: yeah, today, I reveal one secret and after that everyone have to reveal one of his secret...agree.

They all see each other and nodded...but sakshi said: no, say in words...they all say in words...

Sakshi: first we start chotu, chotu you tell us your secret...

Chotu: why me first? He is bit hesitate.

Shree: oh, come on chotu...tell us we are firends...and this secret buried here in our heart until you tell us to reveal...yes, everyone agree with Shree.

Chotu: woh, actually I know the name of that girl...

That girl...you mean that girl...11:30 wali...all of scream at chotu and chotu blush...just manage nod.

Ayesha: then come on tell us...no no, first tell us how do you come to know her name? Sakshi said.

Chotu: I was talking her other day...

They all scream...you were talking her other day...oh, I faint...sakshi act fake fainting...

Chuto: I can't tell you more...you start teasing me...he stop saying more.

Sakshi ki bacchii...stop teasing him...no no, chotu look tell us...we never...tease you...they all start pleading him and sakshi also join them...assuring him that she said nothing.

Chotu: that day her shopping bags slips from her hand...I gather her belonging...put in the bag and then offer her to drop...she agree than on the way I introduce myself to her and she tell me her name.

Liza: what is her name? Tell us

Chotu a bit blush but said: Sapna...her name sapna...she is a teacher...teaches in a primary school...near our home...she also live near my house. She has only one brother...she is orphan.

Sakshi and company hearing his love story with open mouth...when he quiet...sakshi put one hand on her heart and act...oh, I am dead...hay, please save me...wow, what a love story?

Ayesha: really chotu, you are amazing...after all you get courage to speak that girl not bed.

Liza: yeah, I am agree with you Ayesha...as I know he even no courage to speak with Arjun sir but really good effort.

Shree: yeah, love makes him strong and brave.

Sakshi: sit straight and said: now, it's your turn to prove yourself...brave and strong...she smirk.

Shree: nervous...what do you mean?

Sakshi and Ayesha wink to each other and said: As I already know person name which you like...no, not like love her...so, what you reveal today? Would you like to do love confess...or (they both smiling) leave incomplete sentence. Liza look a bit confuse...she try to ask but Ayesha stop her saying: its Shree turn...liza just wait.

Shree: Ok, don't be too smart with me...I reveal one secret but Ayesha, you give me guaranty of my life...

Ayesha: what do you mean?

Shree: just say me; you give me guaranty of my life...

Ayesha: Ok, I give you guaranty of your life.

Shree: take guitar...said: somebody's thought...I stole and composed...here listen...he start singing with playing guitar:

BHEEGE HONT TERE PYAASA DIL MERA

LAGA ABR SA MUJHE TAN TERA

CHHAMKE BARSAAYEIN MUJH PAR GHATAAYEIN

TU HI MERI PYAAS TU HI MERA JAAM

KHABI MERE SAATH  KOI RAAT GUZAAR

TUJHE SUBHA TAK MAIN KAROON PYAR

WOH OH OHO, WO OH OHO

Sakshi stand in hurry...they all shock to hear this beautiful song...shree play guitar and sing amazing...sakshi run to catch him...scream on him. I will kill you...you hack my account shree...I won't let you alive...you are my enemy...I'll kill you...sakshi behind him and he run and try to hide behind Ayesha.

Shree: Ayesha, remember your promise...save me please, for this monster.

Sakshi: yes, I am monster and I will eat you...she try to catch him...ayesha stuck in between them...come on chotu, hold sakshi.

Chotu just comes in sense...liza and he just can't understand what happen so stand quietly...when Ayesha shout...chotu come forward and hold sakshi with her arms...she try to free herself...Ayesha calm her down.

Ayesha: sakshi, it's really nice song why you not let us to hear?

Sakshi: Because, I write this song...this is my personal thought...how can I allow to someone just stole my personal thing and public it...I never allow anyone to do it...

Shree: you said, truth reveals so...

Sakshi: cut him your truth...why you try to expose me...that's cheating...ok, I make complain...

Shree: oh, really who did you do complain? Arjun sir...or Rathod sir...he teases her more...she try hard and shout at chotu...leave me chotu...

Ayesha: please, guys we celebrate friendship day here...not fighting day.

Shree continue...If you won't allow me to sing this complete than I reveal that person name which you love lot and that particular song you write to confess his love.

Sakshi just stop in sudden...she closed her eyes...take a deep breath...try to calm herself...then ask: so, you didn't hack my account...hhmmm...just one question...but mind it give me hundred percent right answer...when did you meet Rahul?

Whaaat?  Rahul...Ayesha shock...chotu free her hand...liza give her glass of water...sakshi drink whole glass in one go...place  glass on table and ask again: just tell me, when you meet Rahul and where?

Shree: quietly thinking some and said: yep, I meet him in a mall...two days ago...

Sakshi: Two days ago...she is bit thinking...than hold her head and sit on chair...oh God, Rahul why you did this for me? She is muttering.

Others just look her...Liza put hand on her shoulder Sakshi, are you ok? She takes deep breath and say yes, I am fine...Ok, shree I give you permission...you do it...sing this song...but mind it guys this talk is finish here...you all forget everything when our party finish...I don't want to know any other that my personal secret. They all see each other and make promise...

Ayesha: even though I can't hear this song complete but I must say...you write awesome yaar...how romantic you are?

Liza: yeah, Ayesha you right...hey specky...your voice is also very good...why you not complete this song...I really want to hear in your voice please.

Shree is angry when she call him specky but in the end her pleading...touch him...he ignore his anger and take guitar and start where he stop...all of them sit quietly and hear that beautiful song again:

SAANSAIN AANCH TERI, TAN AAG TERA

CHHEENE NEEND MERI, LOOTE CHAIN MERA

KAALA JAADU KARE LAMBE BAAL TERE

AANKHAEN JHEEL TERI, DORA LAAL TERE

KHABHI MERE SAATH KOI RAAT GUZAAR

TUJHE SUBHA TAK MAIN KAROON PYAR

Sakshi just cover her mouth with her palms...everyone just sitting mesmerize.

AANKAHAIN KEH RAHI JO NA HUM KAHE

USE SUN LE TU JO NA LAB KAHE

TU NASOYA AAJ, MAIN NA SOUN AAJ

TUJHE DEKHOON AAJ

TUJHE MAIN KHOUN AAJ

KABHI MERE SAATH KOI RAAT GUZAAR

TUJHE SUBHA TAK  MAIN KAROON PYAR

Shree finish song and see them sitting numb...guys, what happen?  I am bad singer...that's why you are not appreciating me?

No, Shree you are amazing...we all just shock and forget to clap for you...wait a minute...where this voice comes...They all turn their head towards the door and shock to see both ACPs standing in their usual pose...Arjun cross his arms across his chest and Sameer place both hands on his waist. 

SO, HOWS GUYS?

CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN NEXT

DO COMMENTS

HAPPY READING

REHANA25

Edited by Rehana25 - 10 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
eagerly w8 fr next dear
lovely one
again rahul