Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: aps..

ASHNA i am also join if. Silent reader ... Who am i ? Guess ๐Ÿ˜‰ i am nothing in front of u guys u r senior members & good writers . I am here only fr rubina.missing a lot.:(

Hi Aps yeah who are you indeed๐Ÿ˜ƒ  welcome on the forum,  must know you from Facebook I  think. I'm not good writer. but we have indeed some really good writers here
FANCY-VALLEY thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashna26

Hi Aps yeah who are you indeed๐Ÿ˜ƒ  welcome on the forum,  must know you from Facebook I  think. I'm not good writer. but we have indeed some really good writers here

Yes...๐Ÿ‘ashna i know many very good writers r here ,thnx to all who love rubina and fr lovly post.
SushSathisha thumbnail

Yes...๐Ÿ‘ashna i know many very good writers r here ,thnx to all who love rubina and fr lovly post.

aps who r u must knw u from facebook though...
Valini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Come CB fans ... how many of you have a photos of Avinash and Ruby as screen savers on cell phones and computers ...Please share 
SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Valini

Come CB fans ... how many of you have a photos of Avinash and Ruby as screen savers on cell phones and computers ...Please share 

me i have it as DP, screensavers, cell phones, computer, ipad, fb, gmail, IF, my wall in my room has their picture framed n even in my purse it is there๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
CB was the first show which hooked me midway. Rubina as radhika looked the part , never looked as if she is acting .She looked ethereal I am thankful to Rubina for her character as Radhika who inspired me to bring golden era songs which only fits on her .As she has that charm , tranquility in her personality. Even in her real life as seen her in media , she is intellegent , elegant , have dignity . I am no fan but appreciate her strength , her choice of quotes .Still not tired of bringing old songs with her CB .

Originally posted by: Valini

Yep i have on my cell phone and pictures of them on the computer ๐Ÿ˜Š
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Aps I think I know now who you are, you are on Rubina facebook page too as Rubina fan!!
FANCY-VALLEY thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashna26

Hi Aps I think I know now who you are, you are on Rubina facebook page too as Rubina fan!!

Yes i am in rubina fan page sorry i am irited u. Actually i am active here as silent reader since cb2 stated ,now i creat IF acc. Love all ur positive comment what u thinking about rubina also i read angle , misti , marya , neerja & ur post enjoy every moment but now cb fourm going ... ๐Ÿ˜ก what can i say ?i am good reader bad writer oh yes also good liker bcz always used like bottom ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ~ANANYA ~ Edited by aps.. - 10 years ago
FANCY-VALLEY thumbnail

Originally posted by: sush_avina

aps who r u must knw u from facebook though...

Rubina fan NAMSE KYA RAKHA HAI .aps looks good