Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Krish.diya

Thanks Valini for opening this topic.

Rubina made her marks with different shades she portrayed as Radhika in the first season of CB.  She grasped the nuances of acting with ease and never looked back from her first episode.
1) as an orphan who was brought up by a family and her allegiance to them was beautiful.
2) her faith and belief in Kanha to him she turned to for her inner strength was also done with beautiful innocence.
3) a sister who would always stand for her sibling.
4) a girl who stands by her principles of not trespassing her limits.
5) a daughter who is willing to sacrifice for the family who adopted her.
6) the pangs of seperation from her husband and living because she knew she had his love.
7) the acceptance of marriage with her husband only after family approval.
8) the shy girl in love on going out with her husband on dates.
9) not wanting to impose a burnt self on her husband and choosing to leave the world.
10) following the rules of the family as a dutiful daughter in law.
11) helping her husband come out of his guilt by her sheer love
12) fighting for her rights as the legitimate wife of her husband 
13) fighting against society and family about the existence of her husband when the entire family accepted him dead.
14) her war with God.
15) her trust, faith and belief that her Kanha will test her but will never let her down.

All this was acted so well and with conviction that Radhika is always cherished and remebered as that character which had the impact...this could not have been possible if Rubina had not done justice to the role.  God bless her always in all her endeavors and May success be following her everywhere.

You decribe the character of Radhika so well, thanks. And yes Rubina played it excellent.
SushSathisha thumbnail
me threee
pavanipathri thumbnail
Wow..Well Said..Me Too Feel Same About Rubina Dilaik..She is Most Adorable Person..I am Also Starting tv Shows From CB and My First fav Show on Tv..And I Watch Only Rubina Show's..
ashna26 thumbnail

Oke me fourth again๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
ashna26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pavanipathri

Wow..Well Said..Me Too Feel Same About Rubina Dilaik..She is Most Adorable Person..I am Also Starting tv Shows From CB and My First fav Show on Tv..And I Watch Only Rubina Show's..

Pavini you are If too.  Welcome.
Feeling the same she is most adorable person.
SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: pavanipathri

wow pavani u in IF gud to know welcome dear
now we can meet u in IF n in FB ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
FANCY-VALLEY thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow ...very good post .. Me also a big fan of rubina & love her so much. she is my one & only fav actress of tv world . She respect her fans feelings & emotions . As a wellwesher i am always support her .
ashna26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aps..

Wow ...very good post .. Me also a big fan of rubina & love her so much. she is my one & only fav actress of tv world . She respect her fans feelings & emotions . As a wellwesher i am always support her .

Same here always support her.
ashna26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chotibahoo

Valini, Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts.  I started watching CB during RaDev's first wedding.  Since then I was totally enamoured with Rubina's beauty .  All this while, when I watch hindi serial, I would never bother  who the main actors are.  To me their faces all look the same but Rubina changed all that.  At the back of my mind, I always think that this girl will one day replace Madhuri.  She has the same charm and beauty to attract people just like Madhuri was during her younger days.  Back to CB, I was equally delighted to see that the male lead was so handsome and would suit my beautiful Radhika perfectly. Just watching Avinash and Rubina together make me so happy and take away my work stress.  Since then I have become so addicted to them and their show and can't live without watching them everyday.  I started to email Zee to sell me the DVD with english sub as I do not know hindi but of course Zee never entertain my request and this is when I started to goggle and landed in this forum.  Though Rubina is not in any show at the moment, I still came to comment for her,  the least I could do to show my support and appreciation for bringing Radhika so alive and making CB a memorable show for me.

I hope Rubina gets a chance in movies. But reading about that world of Bollywood it is so difficult to get a chance. Will be hoping for it/
FANCY-VALLEY thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashna26

Same here always support her.

ASHNA i am also join if. Silent reader ... Who am i ? Guess ๐Ÿ˜‰ i am nothing in front of u guys u r senior members & good writers . I am here only fr rubina.missing a lot.:(