Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushSathisha thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: aps..

Rubina fan NAMSE KYA RAKHA HAI .aps looks good

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yup aps luks really gud now i knw u through rubina fan page even i am thereπŸ˜‰
deepa1122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I started watching CB for Rubina -- the young innocent Radhika so simple so beautifull got me hooked to her and her costar Avinash both make a handsome beautifull awesome couple  
Hope she gets a new show playing the lead 
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
amazing post :) i started watching indian shows for Ruby and CB :$
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow,loved your description on ruby ...well said agree with you in evry point..love u ruby...
Valini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It is really sad when production house and producers and the industry can't recognize talent
SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Valini

It is really sad when production house and producers and the industry can't recognize talent

agree but then u know wen chance comes never let it go maybe a very big one is associated with the chance u get.. 
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What a wonderful post .You have used as wonderful words as wonderful person she is .I only know that I have not meet a person like her as I have seen her offscreen .She is so adorable like a kid but mature at the same time. She enjoys the moments ,doesn't take other's words of against or like that seriously but at the same time is not like giggling all the time .She is the best fellow one can want .We do love you so much ruby .Our wishes and support is there with you always.Wish your talent is recognised by a suitable PH and you get the success what you deserve.Lots of love dear .
So nice ,ruby did read this thread and responded too. MY post will not reach her although as I am very late:(

One thing to notice that here post has over 30 likes .It means our forum has so many visitors still .How Amazing !!
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Its same case in all industries .Instead of talent ,approach and cleverness works . But at the end ,one gets what one deserves .Ruby will also get it .
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: surbhiholic

amazing post :) i started watching indian shows for Ruby and CB :$

That is great.. Cb was mine first  regular indian show.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So right don't get why never gets a new show as lead.
But excited to see her as genie.