!Vani Rani November 2013 Written updates Archives!

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Vani Rani Nov 4th Written Updates                         

Episode 201

Vani slaps Surya and scolds him for sharing Bhoomi's matters with Rani. Vani says you have done a blunder, which has resulted in a big fight between Swami and Rani.  Thenu called me and cried. I ran there and got to know you are the reason for this scuffle. You are educated can't you use your common sense. Surya says I don't mind taking few more slaps. What else do I do? I approached you & Gautam and updated about appa but you guys remained cold. Gautam and Vani scold Surya for trying to talk to Bhoomi. Surya says Bhoomi's behavior will tarnish vani's reputation. Vani says that is my fate. You don't bother. By taking Rani there did he come back. He showed his next act by giving a check to Rani. We have paid a heavy price to realize your father's character. Why melt for the guy who spoilt our happiness. Surya says I did this so that Rani's health does not get affected again. Vani questions what happed to Rani. Surya says While you were hospitalized, Rani lost her memory after she left our home. Flashback shots of Rani's memory loss fiasco is shown. S & G say now she is fine. Vani scolds S & G for hiding matters from her. Surya says Chithappa prevented us from telling you reasoning that it will affect you health. Vani sulks down crying. S & G update Vani that Rani did not forget Vani but only Bhoomi's droham. Vani apologizes to Surya for slapping him. Surya says parava illa. I know Rani is your usiru and it is the same for me too. I was worried that Rani might affected, if she gets to know about appa. Hence I took her to meet appa. Vani says this has resulted in a big fight between Swami and Rani, Swami asked me not to step into their home. Don't get tensed about this. Love is the fact behind Swami's anger and Rani's tears. I shall take care of your appa's matter please don't do anything.                 

Poo and Mano come to Anjanayar temple to offer Vadamalai and pray for Manikkam's welfare as it is his birthday.  Poo asks when is his birthday. Mano says tomorrow. I have been doing this for all these years without fail and without your mom's knowledge. Mano shares the lovely moments he spent with his father and polambufies about his father chasing him out and hating him. Poo says amma is a patti addict. Mano says I never wanted to separate them coz I don't have the privilege of living with my dad. Poo says you are a gr8 person who loves and take care of everyone around you. Poo plans a grand b'day celebration for Manikkam. Mano worries about Jo's anger. Poo says don't worry. I will take care. I promise you that your father will celebrate his next birthday with you. Mano is moved. Poo says this if for my father.

Rajesh gives some money he saved to Selvi, to buy some good clothes for her. Selvi says give it to your mother. Sura walks in and says don't postpone FN. Selvi says I plan to study further and moreover Rajesh need to settle down. Most importantly we need mama's blessings. Sura says sutham. Mission impossible. I am eager to see my grandchild. Postponing baby beyond 2 years after marriage is not good. Selvi says is baby the ultimate goal. Sura absolutely and you will realize it soon. I lost my first Dil and son is in the jail. Hubby is a rowdy who fights with me and tortures me all time. My only hope is on Rajesh and you. Please fulfill my wish about my grandchild. Shenba is adding fuel to my worries. It is good that he is in jail , before he comes back we should do the FN. I cannot keep quiet after knowing his intentions of separating you guys permanently by killing you. Tomorrow night FN ilatti good day after 27 day only. Please agree. Selvi remains silent. Rajesh says OK do as you please. Sura asks Selvi are you OK. Rajesh says how can she openly say Yes It is ok for her too. Go and do the necessary arrangements. Sura walks off in all smiles. Selvi isn't happy. Rajesh says please don't mistake me. I had no other alternate to shut my mom. I will not compel you. Our FN only on the day you agree wholeheartedly. Let her arrange and lets sleep in lower and upper as usual. Why spoil her happiness. Selvi thanks him. Rajesh says I will collect with interest what I lost. Selvi blushes and chases him away.                

Vani comes to Bhoomis' office and questions him is this the next turning point in your play? Are you going to stay at office drink and spoil your health? You think we should see that feel sorry, pardon you and accept you. Bhoomi says I never said so. You guys refused to pardon me and I did not pester you guys after that. This is my office and I can do I what I like. I will answer to people who are really concerned about me and not to an authoritative schoolteacher. Are you bothered that my behavior will tarnish you prestige. Vani says Nonsense.. Are you trying to provoke me? What is your problem? Will keep doing one after another and blame us for every act. Bhoomi says I agree I did a blunder and feel sorry for it. How can you be my wife if you cannot understand how I am dying of guilt.       

Thodarum
Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail

Vani Rani Tuesday Nov 5th Written updates

Episode 202

Bhoomi says I am dying of guilt and if you are unable to feel that how can you be my wife. Vani says How can I feel when you have layers of matter hidden inside you. You yourself are confused whether you are good or bad. You will commit a planned mistake and then accept it is a mistake, apologize and expect us to pardon. After we pardon you will start your next act. Why all this. Bhoomi says all my acts are over. I am not requesting but begging you guys to pardon me. Vani says stop all this and come home. Bhoomi asks why should I come. Should I live as furniture there and keep waiting when you guys will forgive me. please leave me. I am secure and comfortable here. Vani says asingama irukku, unga mela kovam and veruppu dhan varadhu. Bhoomi questions Yerakkam mattum varala illa. Vani says Ok if that is your problem. I have forgotten all that you did. Come lets go home. Why are you spoiling your health by drinking? Bhoomi says this is the punishment I am giving myself. I unable to kill myself instantaneously. I thought my tears would wash off my sins. But you guys are not moved. Vani says Leave all this and come home. Bhoomi says I hate loneliness and unfortunately I am pushed to that. Once accused always remains accused. I don't like the way you guys look at me. Vani asks why drink. Bhoomi says taking to drinks is the worst decision taken by a guy who cannot die. Vani says coz of you problem at Rani's home. Swami fought with Rani for meeting you. Bhoomi says why blame me. I didn't call her. She came here voluntarily and called me home. I sent her back saying I will not go. I cannot bath in fire for Swami scolding Rani. Vani says if you feel my recovery from deathbed has changed you why take revenge on us like this. When I am prepared to forget and forgive why are you adamant on your stand. Bhoomi says Ok bring back Swami and Rani to that home. I would be happy only if they pardon me. I will step into that home the moment Rani steps in there. This is the pariharam for the pavam I did. Please don't bother me till then. I am not staying at a lodge and humiliating you. This is my office and I do care about your prestige. I cannot stay at that home and face insults. So this is the best arrangement. First bring Rani back. Bhoomi walks off and Vani thinks.     

Vani comes back home. Surya is anxious about his father return. Gautam isn't bothered about Bhoomi and is confident that Bhoomi is acting. Surya has a soft corner though and says Agree on all that, but he is our father and we cannot let him go astray. How do we face the society. Gautam says this is his next plan. Vani says No, this time Bhoomi has changed for good. He is repenting for what he did. I have seen many people in my professional life and can correctly judge them by looking at their eyes. I was the one who first predicted that your father is doing criminal acts. I sent his brother off only to save them from him. Now I can confidently say he has reformed. Gautam is skeptical. Vani says this time his words are true. He is adamant on his stand that Rani has to come back as a pariharam for the sin he did. Gautam says if so bring Rani back. If you talk Swami will not refuse. Vani says they will not come. After my meet with Swami today and listening to what he spoke I am sure they will no return. Swami has changed too. He has got that fire in him to prosper in life and prove his worth. Hence they will not come back. Surya wonders what to do. Vani says we need to think a lot. Your father has turned into a drunkard coz of depression. Our words and keeping him off has hurt him a lot. Gautam says was he correct in what he did. Vani says agree he was wrong but he is your father. You should not have spoken like that. If problems between us, we will sort amognst us. But you guys should always give him due respect as a father. Surya says I shall take care of that. Now how do we solve this matter. Vani thinks.  

Vani summons Rani at her office. Rani walks in for the first time and is baffled to see a huge office. She mocks Vani for not keeping a God's photo in the office. Rani asks did you eat tablets as prescribed, are you eating food on time and sleeping on time. Vani stops her and asks why did you hide you health matter from me. While I was battling to breath I thought you some how managed to survive. But you love me so much that you left your memories with me. I feel so proud to be your sister. I sent you out only to prevent fights between Bhoomi and Swami. Rani says we take it as an opportunity to prove my husband's worth. Vani says how can you be so magnanimous, it was purely selfish act to safeguard my hubby. Rani says if so why let him slog at office and not bothered about bringing him home. He has reformed please accept him. Vani asks why did you go and meet him. Rani says why not. You didn't do it. So I had to go. Firstly why did you let him go off. Olunga parthukka thuppu illa.  I don't differentiae between you two and cannot take it if you guys suffer. Vani says Please stay out of this. I will take care of my hubby. I don't want my issues to create a rift between you and Swami. Rani says in the past 25 years of we living under one roof, we have faced numerous problems. But Bhoomi had never touched liquor then. Now he is highly depressed and is drinking to kill himself. Why are you and your kids not able to decipher this? Vani says Well in the past 25 years Swami also has never scolded you or criticized your act. Bhoomi doing mistake is natural but Swami scolding isn't. Why don't you realize that? Rani says undoubtedly for me Bhoomi drinking is the most important issue. I know my hubby. His anger is out of love and not vengeance. But mama is drinking coz of depression. We need to correct him and bring him back. Vani says that is my problem. Your one visit has created a big fight. I am scared. Rani says if you were so sacred you wouldn't have let him go. You promised on my daughter that you would not let him go. Now you have gone against it. I am so mad on you. Vani says when I promised on Thenu, I promised on all 5 kids, considering all as my kids. Rani is stunned. Vani says how else do I show the gratitude for your selfless love. Do you think I am unaware that you asked me to promise for the welfare of my hubby, my kids and me.                         

Thodarum
nithya_IF thumbnail

Vani Rani 1st Nov Written Updates

Episode 200

πŸ‘ Hearty Congratulations to Vani Rani Team on completing 200 episodes. πŸ‘

Thenu azhudunde tells Vani - Bhoomi at office, appa and amma big fight, have never seen an angry appa. Vani too is shocked that Swami can get angry. Thenu continues - Rani met Bhoomi, appa did not like it, he fought with amma and scolded her for thinking about you all time. Please correct periyappa and take him back home. Did you forget what promise you gave to amma. Till the time periyappa is at office amma will not stop her ranting and appa will not cool his temper. Vani hugs her and says stop crying.  Will solve this problem today. Sappa matter. I will take care. Go to school and study well. Trust me I will take care. Thenu walks off to school and a determined Vani drives off (What a majestic determined walk ⭐️)..   

Sura Sundari at josiyar's place to fix a date for Selvi Rajesh First Night. She polambufies to josiyar about the couple putting off FN for studies, her hubby's cheap intentions and is worried about Rajesh - Selvi future. Josiyar says tomorrow night 9.42 auspicious time. Convince your DIL and in next 10 months your grandchild will be in your lap. Sura in all glee runs to do the necessary arrangements.    

At the same time Shenba and her mom at the court meeting lawyer Shankarlingam. Shenba and mom update lawyer that kali did not like his DIL, wanted to chase her out, Selvi was an arrogant girl who made her hubby beat his dad, Kai tried to kill her by running a car on her, she escaped and mama is arrested on attempt to murder case. Police heard Kali giving acceptance speech on attempting to kill Selvi. Lawyer says we can escape easily by saying police is lying and this is a framed case since son and DIL have a grudge on Kali. Shenba says Kali is doing all this to get me married to Rajesh. Lawyer says Kali will be bailed day after tomorrow morning. Shenba and her mom in all glee.   

Vani comes to Rani's home. Swami welcomes her and tells Rani your akka has come. Vani asks has your anni not come. Rani welcomes Vani in all smiles and wonders what to cook for Vani. Vani says I will come some other day to eat. She questions Swami why did you scold Rani and fight with her. Swami stares at Rani. Vani says Thenu met me and azhudunde updated all matters. What's the problem? Swami says you are the problem. Please don't; mistake me. You sent us out so that we would live a good life. I am not angry on you for that. If you have told this 10 years ago we would have come up in life long back. We have come out to start a new life but your hubby and you are creating problems again. Why wouldn't I get angry. It is better we stay away from each other. Your overprotective care on your sister has bent my backbone. Rani says please don't talk like this. Akka has come home first time. Please trust mama if he says he has reformed. If everyone suspects him what else will he do. Rani tells Vani please forgive mama and accept that he has reformed. Please talk to him and sort out the differences. Swami says Enough Rani. Rani asks why are jumping for everything.

Vani says Swami has a lot of anguish buried.. Let him pour it out. Swami questions Why are you guys not letting us prosper even after we came out. Vani asks what did I do. Swami says why use my Rani as pagada kai if there is a problem between you and your hubby. It is your family problem. Why summon Rani for sorting your problems. Vani asks who called her. Rani says Surya came here crying that mama is water beating at office. He did not call me . I went there to talk to mama since I could not take it. Swami yells again Rani Why are you trying to save Surya and my brother. He screams at Vani please leave us. I will keep thanking you for all my life for the good deeds you did to all these years. You life is settled. Ours is not. I need to take care of needs of everyone. Vani says I don't understand what you are trying to say. Swami says anna has told Rani that he will come back home only if we come there. Rani has started jumping saying akka pavam. Soon she will start ranting that we should go back there. None of you can understand that she is as innocent as a baby. Why are you guys exploiting her till death. I beg you. Please don't come here. Come what may don't bother to check on us. Neither will we step in there. Rani and Vani stand shocked and speechless. Swami says better we stay away. Rani says ennaga. Swami screams.. Do you know why I kept mum all these years. Coz if I open my mouth none of you guys can bear it. The words I utter are out of the sufferings and hurts I went through. He tells Vani I now you sent me out coz you feared that I will kill my anna. I am sure he also is aware of that. I wonder why he has started next drama. I don't care about going to jail but am concerned about my family. Please advise your hubby to stop. Vani says I understand and I assure that I will take care. Please don't scold Rani again. Rani cries. Vani says she can take it if anybody talk ill but not an angry word from you. I know that she loves you more than me. Doesn't matter where you are, but my Rani should be happy and smiling all time. This is not an order but a humble request. Please do this for me. Vani walks off with a heavy heart and Rani stands crying.

Vani comes home and summons Surya. Surya comes and Vani gives him a tight slap. 😲

Thodarum

nithya_IF thumbnail
!Vani Rani November 2013 Written updates Archives!
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=nithyamkv]Wednesday

Reserved for Kalki

Wednesday Nov 6

Rani and Vani talking - Vani saying I want you and Samy have a good life - build something without our interference - you are important to me and don't spoil it - this is the chance to prove everyone that can become rich and famous - if you go and call Bhoomi Samy will be upset - don't do it - Bhoomi is acting leave him he will be ok - Rani saying I didn't study lot of books but I learned thinks from life - I can't leave him alone there - would you do that to me - if Samy doing this you will go there and bring him to me - nothing going to stop you - I am doing same thing now - saving my sis live - I listened to you until now - now you listen to me - Vani shocked  stand there looking at Rani - Rani goes to Bhoomi's office

Manikam looking at the cake call Karthik start to yell - you know I don't celebrate b-days and why the cake is here - Poo clapping her hands saying I bought it - today is your b-day and wanted to celebrate with you - he tells her I stopped after my wife died - Poo tells him it's ok for me go and dress we are going to cut the cake and enjoy it  - he tells her that she reminds his mom - the whole family enjoyed the party

Mano look at the B-day video and so happy - Poo ask are you happy appa? Because of me we are all split in to pieces - now I start to believer one day I am going to unite with them - Poo telling him I will make sure that happen - people love and get married after few years parents accept the kids but not my father - my wife didn't understand my pain - I want to look after him now he is old - he needs me - My wife forgot where we are coming from she is making me choose between my father and her - didn't understand the love between father and son - she wants all my love

Selvi standing in terrace Shenba come there saying Athtai arranging first night for you - I won't let that happen - maama in jail and she is doing this - not right - Selvi tells her this is our problem so don't interfere if you have any doubt talk to Athtai - Shenba saying you stop this otherwise I don't know what I will do

Mano and Poo talk - Mano telling her I think we should go back to Kanchipuram - Bhoomi bought this house to his sis - he lives in the office - what would people think even his kids one day will ask - here we are happy family - there he didn't have anyone - nobody wants to believe me - I know he changed and he is not going home until everybody believes him - I can't help him - I don't know what to do - I thought the move will make us all happy but now all of us are split into pieces - Poo thinking about Sara - she tells Mano I want to stay here and study - don't want to move back to Kanchipuram - Jothi and Anaconda come there and saying what moving back - Anaconda start to say mappillai think about this through - he tells her I made decision we are moving back - Poo tells her mother talk to him - she is thinking of Sara again - the flashback

Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Episode 204

Ding dong the witch is dead...or is she?
Real men don't cry. I am not crying, my eyes are sweating

Bhoomi's office

Anaconda Paati walks into B's office. Manager sees her and she asks where B is. Mgr tells her that he is in his office. She heads towards the office and mgr tries to stop her politely but the snake arrogantly tells him off. πŸ˜‘

She walks into the office and sees B all unkempt and the place in a mess with bottle and glass. AP looks shocked. She says she can't stay away because of the sin of giving birth to him. She asks what happened? B says you came here because you heard that I was living in the office and drinking every day. But my sons ask me neelam oru appa va? I begged but they have not forgiven me. Do you know the meaning of that pain? You don't because I never spoke like that to you.

AP tells him at first she was angry when he said that she was responsible for his troubles but she consoled herself by telling that it is only right that B should live happily with his wife and kids. She tells him that because of him, his sister is living in hell. (Really?) Mapillai wants to leave the house and she can't handle it. She is scared that if he does not go back and live with Vani, his sister's life will be affected. B says he told Vani that if she wants him to come back to the house, Rani and Swamy should also come back. He meant it sincerely but Vani took it as blackmail. And he thought that it could be interpreted like that...just like what AP is doing - blackmailing him to go home for fear of her daughter's life might be spoiled. Don't misunderstand me. B says if Mano wants to go back let him. He is not going to hold him back or fall at his feet. AP says that what he is saying is wrong and she was so proud of him...but he is not listening to her. B says that he can't go back and be a mat for people to walk on him. AP says that she never wanted to separate Vani and him, in fact she wanted Surya marry Poongodi...if she had this kind of motive, would she want to samantham pesanum. B says as much as he loves her, he is equally angry with her and he is wondering whether he was exploited or made use of...he asks her to leave and if she really loves her daughter, go somewhere she can't be found and take her daughter with her. πŸ‘ AP looks shocked and B asks her to go ...when she hesitates, he yells "PO!!!" πŸ˜²

Kali's House

Lovely moments between Sundari and Selvi. Selvi is being prepared for first night.  Rajesh walks in with his silk vesti and shirt. More lovely moments with Sura saying that she wants a grandchild within 10 months. She gives the milk to Selvi (in a sombu) and both of them walk up to the bedroom.

They are smiling and teasing each other when Selvi looks up and gets the shock of her life. Shenba has hung herself. 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜²Both Selvi and Rajesh are screaming for Sura. (poor things - really feel sorry for them..no peace of mind ever since they got married). 'sSura runs up and all of them are in shock and horror. Alamelu hears their screams and runs to the room and sees her daughter's body and she becomes hysterical.

Court

Kali saunters out and praises his lawyer. Tells him that he will host a party for him and within 15 days he will make sure that Rajesh marries Shenba. Lawyer tells Kali that he has bad news for Kali and that Shenba has committed suicide. Kali is stunned and speechless. (Bhaboos's acting super)

Kali's House

Kali gets down from the auto and walks into his house. He sees Shenba's body and stands there, transfixed, mouth slightly agape. Alamelu, Sura, Rajesh and Selvi are all sitting down and crying (not Rajesh). Alamelu sees Kali and screams and then goes on about Kali;s promise, how wonderful Shenba was, she never raised her voice against anyone etc etc. She curses Rajesh and Selvi (ithukku mattum kuraichal illa, why do all the crooks and villains think God would support them🀒). Kali looks at Shenba's body lying there and cries silently, without uttering a word.

The other mourners tell Kali that they should do the kariyam. Alamelu yells at all of them and says that her daughter should go as sumangali to the cemetery. She asks Kali to fulfil his promise to her and if Shenba's aavi should get shanthi then Rajesh must tie the thali around Shenba. πŸ€’ Sura yells at her that how could he tie a thali around a corpse? Alamelu yells back and says put her ears to Shenba's chest and she will hear "Mama, mama" (ahmah, ivanga periya Juliet-u) and insists that Kali make Rajesh tie the thali around Shenba. Kali looks at Rajesh.

Thodarum
nithya_IF thumbnail

Vani Rani Monday Nov 11th Written updates

Episode 206

Point updates Swami over phone that Selvi & Rajesh are arrested. Vani and Sura have left to the station. Vani forgot her phone at home. A shocked Swami cycles fast to the station. Surya tries to call him but Swami does not pick it.

Sura and Vani come to the station. Selvi hugs Vani and says bayama irukku. Vani consoles her and says don't panic. I am there just re-iterate what happened. Selvi says Shenba hanged herself to death. Her mom and my FIL are accusing that we killed her. My FIL was on a run to get Shenba married to Rajesh and that girl was all time torturing Rajesh. Vani scolds Selvi for not updating her about this issue earlier. Vani cross checks with Rajesh that it was suicide while his father and athai claim it as murder. Rajesh nods. Sura thuppufies the inspector You believe my hubby why not me who was also present at the time of death. It was a suicide and not a murder. Release my kids. Vani questions is FIR lodged. Ins says Yes based on Kali's complaint FIR is lodged. Vani says no issues I will get the Jamin and argues with inspector for believing Kali's complaint. Kali walks in and taunts Vani. Sura fights with Kali and pleads him. But Kali shuts her off saying I will add your name too into that complaint. Vani says by giving a complaint do you think a person will be considered a culprit. Kali says prove that they are innocent with your lawyer skills. Vani says Of course I am going to do that. Bail them out by today. Prove that they are innocent in next 15 days and acquit them from this case. may be you will have to go in when they come out. Be prepared for that. Swami walks in and screams - Stop it. We don't need your help. Please spare us. Sara and Gautam to walk in. Vani says Do you know what case is registered on Selvi and Rajesh. Swami says I know it is a murder case. I will take the responsibility of saving my daughter and SIL. This is my family matter. You please stay out of this. Kali enjoys the scenario. Swami shuts him and continues You  (Vani) are the reason for Selvi's state. We (Swami and Rani) had convinced Selvi long time ago not to fall for love and she had kind of agreed. But you jumped in, gave assurance of marriage in 2 years, became the reason for the two to run away and get married. You kept Kali at the station to bring Selvi home for feast and increased Kali's vengeance. All your so-called good acts has always given us pains and sufferings. My daughter has never seen a day of happiness post marriage. Idhukku she could have remained as our daughter and I would have fed her with my earnings from sukku coffee business (indha kusumbukku onum koraichal illa ). Your help has ruined us. We are unable to prosper. Gautam tries to defend his mom. Swami shuts him up and says we were the targets all times. Even in this sukku coffee your mom made arrangements to sell at the place she decides. Why bother about us. So what if I fail to sell and die of hunger. Why bug us non-stop even after we walked out. You have given us tears, worries and pulled out happiness from my daughter's life. I know to help my daughter. If I cannot, let her live here considering it as her fate. Swami goes to Selvi and says I will find a lawyer according to our financial affordability. I cannot pay your spencer rate periyamma. He walks out with Sara. Vani looks at Selvi and walks out with Gautam. Kali too walks out with Sura and taunts Vani. Sura talks of Vani' greatness. But Kali goes on and on. Gautam gets mad. Vani stops him and drags him away.

Swami goes to a temple and cries his heart out. He says I spoke all this after thinking a lot. I know my anni will be hurt a lot. I am hurt too. But I had no other choice but to talk like this to keep her out of this case. How long can I let her carry our burden? Shouldn't I also own some responsibility and easy her burden. I need 100 jenmams to repay for what she has done for us. I unable to keep us away from her hence I am using the strategy of making her go away from us. I know this is an unpardonable sin and I will be severly punished. But please punish me and not Selvi and Rajesh. Help them to be acquitted from this case. Poor Selvi has borne a lot of sufferings for being a child of Rani and Swami. Please let her breathe some air of happiness. Unlike Rani who does various kinds of prayers I know only to plead. Please help. Swami walks off crying.      

Vani and Gautam come home. Surya questions them. Gautam says Selvi's case is sappa matter. She can be bailed out easily but the problem now is chithappa. I ever imagined that he can behave like this. He does not want amma's help. Vani says ignore swami's anger. Gautam says he is talking as if all these years we treated them as bonded labourers and threw them out. Vani says leave it call Point. We need to arrange for alternate lawyer to help Selvi. Gautam boils why bother to help when Swami has misbehaved. A clueless Surya asks what happened. Vani says Swami does not want me to involve in Selvi's case. He feels that my involvement is a blow to his self-respect. Surya is shocked. Gautam is irked that Swami spoke so ungratefully. Vani says I understand your anger. But how can we sit back thinking about how Swami will react. Selvi is my daughter and we have to help her. Is Swami anger more than Rani for us. Will you be able to take it if Selvi is behind bars? Angu walks in screaming romba nalla irukudi. Anga my son kudichu kudichu dying but you don't seem to bother about it. Ana you cannot see your sister or her daughter suffering. Aren't you ashamed of yourself. Thaali kattina purushanoda ozhunga kudumbam nadatha thuppila. Chased him out and koothu adiching with your kids. My stomach is burning. Neenga nalla iruka mateenga. All these years you enjoyed all the luxuries from the crores of rupees he earned and now you have dumped to live as an orphan. Is this the needhi and nyayam you studied? He fell at all your feet and apologized. You guys agitated him and chased him out. Now you are concerned about your sister problems. I went there and begged him to come with me and live the rest of his life as my son only. But he refused and in turn accused me as the mahapaavi who spoilt the happiness in your lives. He walked off saying wife and kids are important for him. Petha vayiru pathi eriyudhu. He shunned his mother for his wife and kids. But you guys orphaned him and changed him into a drunkard. Indha paavam ungala summa vidadhu. Vani stares.              

Thodarum

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

nithya_IF thumbnail

Tuesday Nov 12th Written updates

Episode 207

Angu's polambal continues.. Gautam fights and Angu scolds him. Vani stops them and says we did not ask your son to stay at office and drink. He chose to walk out. Inspite of we begging him to come back he did not budge. We know that he has reformed. He will come back when he realizes that we have understood him. Please don't jump sky-earth. Angu screams for that too. How dare you talk like this. Bhoomi arrives (super BGM). He walks in with a smile and all remain silent with a confused look. Bhoomi breaks the silence and says I am sorry Vani. I shouldn't have walked out of our home. On top of it I shouldn't have done gallatta at the office. I am very sorry. Rani came and advised me to go back home. She assured that she would convince Swami and bring all of them back home ASAP. She asked me to go home, if I really respect and love her.πŸ‘ I decided to prove my love and respect on her, by coming back. ⭐️ Surya asks patti do you understand what appa told.. Bhoomi asks amma what's up why did you come here. Angu polambufies instead of welcoming me you are questioning my presence. Surya says patti was accusing us for your walk out. Angu starts another screaming session. Bhoomi stops her and please let me live my life. Go away from here. I am your son irrespective of where we stay. So please go away from here. This is the prayachitham I can do for the sin I committed to Vani. Please walk off. Angu says Fine I will go and will never come back. Your return is more than enough for me. Angu walks off. Surya points out Rani' greatness to Gautam.  Rani brought Bhoomi back home inspite of the humiliations she faced. So why can't amma bring Selvi out on Jamin. Bhoomi questions what happened to Selvi. Surya says Selvi and Rajesh behind bars on murder charges framed by Rajesh appa. Bhoomi is shocked and tensed. He fumbles out of tension and asks Vani to do something. Bhoomi says if I help Swami will think this is another act. So you do something ASAP. Vani says don't panic I shall take care. Swami is not in mentality to accept direct help. So we need to do something to help him indirectly. Bhoomi agrees and asks if Rani knows this matter. Vani says she isn't aware and it is better she does not know. Vani walks off. Bhoomi is frustrated that problems one after the another. Gautam asks sapteengala appa. πŸ˜²πŸ˜­ In these 23 years this is the first time I am asking you too. 😭 Bhoomi turns around. Gautam again asks Sapteengala. 😭 😭 All four (Bhoomi, Vani, Surya and Gautam) get emotional. πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ An teary eyed Bhoomi walks towards Surya. 😭 Surya says Sorry pa.😭😭 Bhoomi hugs him. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Surya says appa. Bhoomi hugs him too and says I am sorry too. Vani walks in her room teary eyed. πŸ˜­

Sara and Swami decide to hide Selvi matter from Rani fearing her health condition. The duo walk into their home. Rani wants to share the happenings of the day. Thenu tries to divert but Rani is adamant on sharing matters upfront.πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ Rani says much against your warnings,  I went to meet Bhoomi at office. Swami stares. Rani says Please listen to the whole conversation and then scold me. πŸ˜ƒ I went there with Thenu. Thenu stops her. Rani says we shouldn't hide the truth. Does not matter if he scolds us.πŸ‘ Rani continues I went there to convince him to go back home. Akka asked me not to go, fearing that you will scold me. If you scold me I will not be hurt. πŸ‘πŸΌ My nyayam and your nyayam are different but both are correct from each one's perspective. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌFlashback shots of Rani and Bhoomi scene at office are shown. Thenu assures Swami that Rani will not go again to bhoomi's office. She feel Bhoomi would have definitely returned home She pleads Swami to spare Rani for one last time. Rani polambufies.. Yen neram. I need to live on your recommendation. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Rani questions Sara and Swami Why are you guys dull. is it coz of dull business. Swami hurriedly agrees. Vani says does not mater tomorrow it will shine. She takes the collection money and happily invites them for dinner. A guilt ridden Swami walks into his room and tells Sara this is the difference between her and us. πŸ‘ In spite of knowing that I will scold her she upfront shared what happened. πŸ‘πŸΌ But we walked in after deciding to hide matters from her. How can I scold her when I have done a mistake? Sara says we hid it for her betterment. Swami says that is the only consoling factor for hiding. Sara says Please don't tell the truth out of guilt. We can manage any problem but cannot take it amma falls sick. Swami in tears. Sara calls Mahalingam, updates all matters and seeks help. Maha says Don't worry. I know a criminal lawyer named Karthikeyan. You guys come we shall arrange for Jamin by tomorrow.

Angu polambing to Jo about the happening at Bhoomis' home. πŸ˜› Jo says why feel for all this. Angu says my son has turned topsy-turvy and I am unable to take it. Jo says his self-sympathy has increased and hence is behaving like this to avoid accusation from society. 😑 Soon he will take control and come back to us. 😑🀒 Didn't this happen earlier too, when he chased Rani and co out. Then too you were scared that he had changed. I feel this time too it is a pakka plan by anna. 😑 Angu is skeptical. Jo says he will never ditch you and be with his family. KulaDeivam kovil poosari comes and says you need to visit the kula deivam at least once in a year. Angu says no time one problem after another. Poosari says come there, pray, give kanikkai and padayal veinga.. All problems will run off. Angu agrees to come ASAP. Poosari walks off and Angu starts thinking.  πŸ˜²   

Please don't forget to hit the like button 😳

Thodarum
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Vani Rani Episode 205, Friday 08/11/13

Alamelu says to Kali tell him to tie thali' around his neck. Kali goes in and come out with a thali and forces Rajesh into tying it. Rajesh refuses to tie it around a corpse. Rajesh and Kali fight with Selvi trying to avoid it, the verbal one turns into a physical fight. Alamelu runs outside and calls everyone. Alamelu drags police inside and says that Rajesh and Selvi have murdered her daughter. Sundari says that she is giving a fake complaint. The police ask Kali what has happened. Kali says that her sister is not lying. Sundari cries to stop the arrest but both Rajesh and Selvi are arrested. Sundari runs out. Alamelu falls down on the floor crying while Kali just stands there.

Rani and Thenu come to meet Bhoomi. Rani says that what he is doing is wrong. Bhoomi konjufies Thenu. Rani again reinforces the fact that Vani has promised on Thenu and says that she won't be alive if something happens to Thenu. Bhoomi again says that he can't go somewhere where no-one is respected and again persuades Rani to come back. Bhoomi says that he is ashamed and takes a glass of drink as Rani takes a bottle of poison. She says that if he drinks, she and Thenu will drink poison. Thenu tells him to go home as her mother and father are fighting. Rani says that once he goes home she will persuade her husband to come back. Bhoomi agrees to go back.

Sundari travels in an auto to meet Vani. Sundari says that Kali has given a false complaint to get Rajesh and Selvi arrested. Vani and Sundari get in Vani's car and go. Meanwhile the business man Swami supplies his suku coffee to and another business magnate talk. The other one praises the coffee. This one explains that Vani's brother-in-law is the one supplying the coffee and he reveals that Vani was the one who recommended Swami to him while Swami is eavesdropping. Swami drags him out and says that he will not supply coffee anymore as he wants to stand on his own two feet. He angrily phones Point who says that Selvi and Rajesh have been arrested. Swami is shocked.

To be Continued

Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wednesday Update

Full of court Scene

Restaurant owner take Samy and Saravanan to a lawyer - they tell him what happened - lawyer saying ok I will get them out tomorrow - from the beginning Kali tortured Selvi he want his son to marry his niece - now she hanged herself Kali and his sis saying Selvi and Rajesh killed them - Samy saying how can a father putting his son through like this - I don't understand - Selvi didn't say anything to us before - now it's too late - lawyer saying we can't underestimate the police or other lawyer they are going to blame Selvi and Rajesh - I am going to try harder to get them out

Manikam talk to his daughter Mekala about Poo - he tells I love that girl - she saved me now she is like a family to us - she is nice and compassionate and her parents raised her well - I am thinking Karthick going to finish his studies next year and we need to look for a girl for him - why don't we consider her - don't tell anyone yet - Mehala saying we don't know her parents and Manikam saying it's ok we can talk to them and don't worry about Jathakam - she is nice that's what matters - again Mehala trying to say something he tells her do you think your husband object this - she didn't say anything - then he walked away - she stand there thinking when Poo asked about Mano - Manikam yelled at her

Court both lawyers arguing - I don't remember the whole thing - Kali's lawyer saying it's murder look at the postmortem report - judge looked at the report - Selvi's lawyer saying I want to talk to the medical examiner - he tells when he examined he didn't typical symtoms there - for an example if the person hang herself her tongue would be hanging out and telling different reasons too - her body look like someone put pillow on her face and she couldn't breath - so somebody killed her first then hanged her that's what the examiner implying

Selvi ask I don't need to kill her - I married to Rajesh and he loves me I am not afraid of losing him - lawyer saying you married but you are not husband and wife yet and Shenba trying to break your marriage you are tired of  it - your fil giving you trouble and he wasn't there to protect Shenba this is the chance to kill her - so she is not going to bother you again - Selvi and Rajesh looked helpless - lawyer saying Rajesh own father saying his son killed Shenba - he asked do you have witness that  who would vouch that you  didn't kill her

Kali lawyer ( gove lawyer) saying don't grant bail to them

Edited by kalki2007 - 10 years ago