Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
And yeh lo hame paad bhi liya. Abhi meeting mein busy hain, hum baad mein aate hain toh give in my detailed comments.

Edited

Loved this small interaction of the family members before the engagement of NK. A beautiful story comes to an end. NK who was so goofy but had his heart in the right place finally found a good girl as his wife. Like Arnav says, NK ko apni ladki mil gayi. Loved the way you have sketched the growth of NK through this story from a playful man to a man who is truly in love and who stands by his girl in the times of hardship. Now I can't wait for the finale and you know the reason πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Update soon.
Edited by psarada - 10 years ago
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res

edit:
Another lovely chapter!!
Loved the way you started the update on Dhruv's POV. So Arnav has another admirer eh? When you said about blue sherwani, i thought Bittu was referring to NK's blue sherwani at Payal-Akash Sangeet. Oh well, anyone will be impressed by Arnav right? πŸ˜‰

But my favorite part was the Dancing after the Roka. The Arshi moment - Loved it to bits πŸ˜³ And the songs you have mentioned -- BHERY GOOOD! πŸ˜† I imagined the slow number as "Ab na jaa" btw...

Waiting for the last part - would it be the wedding?
Love ya!

Edited by aruni50218 - 10 years ago
Swathiarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
After a longtime finally...nice update πŸ˜ƒ
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree with arnav nk ko uski lakdi mil gayi.. loved the update.. reading Vignettes always leaves a small smile.. love reading these updates always.. such a superb family is of raizada's and gupta's.. love all of them and above of them our beloved ARSHI who made us fall for this super cool families.. amazing update... πŸ˜ƒ

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š
tanu3579 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i love the bond every single family member shares.. n the sutble way u put it fwd... bt mostly i love arnav n khushi 's understanding n care the way u show it :)
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It was such a beautiful update. Loved everything about it. The line  "Another unknowing conquest by Bhaiyya. Ajeeb aadmi hain, he captures hearts without even knowing or trying!" is so true. There couldn't have been any better gift for Pooja. Loved Arnav and Khushi's silent communication and their understanding. The last line was the sweetest of all. Thanks for the pm :)
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Badhai ho badhai ho...finally NK ko uski lakdi milhi gayi.πŸ₯³
Loved the idiosyncrasies of the residents of shantivan...they continue to live upto their name...but we love it just like that and would not have it or want it any other way. 
So happy that NK and Pooja survived all the downs that life meted out to them and are now starting a wonderful journey in life. 
All the best to them and can't wait to know what new things you have up in store for us.  Waiting eagerly...
Thanks for the pm. 

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
And he got his lakdi
About time too man
Haiyye that was just perfect
What they made for pooja
All the new members integrated into the family
All is well for the new love birds
Wouldn't have it any other way either
Abhh nothing more but his as in nk wedding left
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow..NK is engaged...πŸ₯³
loved the dhruv scenes😳

and the short arshi one too...made for each other..
jakhushi thumbnail
NK ko lakdi mill gayi πŸ₯³πŸ˜†
Congrats to both.

Such a sweet gesture from Payal and Khushi. And loved how Khushi got the Ooh La La troop back to cheer up Anjali.

A lovely update... Of the adorable Raizadas...

Look forward to more Aparna.