Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Yay! blast 20! Post hate marriage episodes are my favorites after the initial  Arnav's realization episodes.. ... Both  barun and Sanaya's acting of love through hate was mind-blowing... I loved what you wrote Indi... This is indeed their declaration of love. ...

On a lighter note... I think every couple grows a certain dislike right after they get married. If it's an arranged marriage then right after marriage they figure out how much of the spouse's  virtues/ traits were inflated 😲 ...like he is 2 inches shorter without the shoes... 🤣 And he is a chain smoker instead of an occasional one! 

If it's Love ka chakkar .. Then it's even worse.. You realize the guy you fought against the whole world for ... Is actually just a regular guy... . He has exhausted his coochie  cooing  dialogues already ... And most importantly he snores! 🤣 

anywho...I thoroughly enjoyed the love hate interactions post arnav khushi hate  marriage... It's the overly sugary post second marriage interaction that I cannot stand!      

Congrats ladeej on blast thread 20! 

Hey Sabrina😊

Good to see you.It's been a while.Hope everything is fine.Love your description of 2 inches short alien husband after marriage with all the extraterrestrial characteristics with wired looking face to horrible noises...🤣 

Kasam se you are so right .Grass is always green on the other side..

I love the Hate track , only don't like the Wedding epis...unbearable for me.

Remarriage track is fun with their love though sometimes too cheesy...

Thnx for your surprise visit.❤️
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

How hate is puling me into its vortex! Never thought I would love the hate track! Its only possible on BFTP! Thanks Blasters and congratulations for # 20!

Happy Diwali to all! I wished him too, though for a second, but I did! Unbelievable na ?!😉

wiwy,😊
Now I hate you so sachi ❤️...Are you serious or just giving us false hopes.Ok tell the whole story then PLZ...
These epis are way too heavy and God knows when I will be over with these.I am waiting for Holi now...desperately..

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
RES
How me ❤️s this nafrat!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
again back on a phone, dying to reply to you guys... phone will make khichdi of font... will write later this pm.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Congratulations all for the thunderous thread 20! Kudos to the efforts of all those to have made this journey possible and enabling us celebrate the hallway mark.

Indi, that is one astoundingly apt tag line for this thread along with that wonderful write up and those ever profound words of gulzar! 
ARSHI, your pictures/edits really stood out  there on page 1, with the intensity of pain in their eyes and faces they are a piece of art and so are your connecting lines 

Supriya, Kate, Durga thank you all for for all the efforts to maintain this wonderful platform. 

Thnx Horizon 😊

Congratulations to you too.Glad you liked it ,their eyes speak volume in these epis and in this track which we call HATE but this is the most intense Love track ever.Only these wedding epis are heavy to see and write but these are gems to cherish.

Thnx ❤️
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX    

EPISODE PART 186

Unmasked Time..!!

A devastated soul , Arnav hears and sees enough of which he never dreamed off  just like Khushi but he is totally unaware of that.A 14 years old boy who was in the vicinity of the darkness behind the door seeing his mother,his eternal love going through with agony by his father and today that boy in 26 is standing enlightening by light seeing his eternal love , in the vicinity of a man who is holding in one hand the life of his mother like Di and in the other his Lady Love who is the reason of his breathing .Today he is going through with the same agony without knowing the agony of that girl who is going through the same as his mother was or may be more than that.My grabber is he is in the light now and he will be taking control and the charge of the situation as soon as possible .ASR is back in control to save the vulnerable Arnav.

A young boy who never believed in relations ,has just envisioned the person who he and his Di trusted the most has an non-existent and meaningless relation and above all is not trustworthy .Other side a girl who taught him the meaning of marriage and brought his some beliefs back into him is telling his sister's hubby to break this marriage .Again the Unmasked Time is standing in front of him in its cruel visage than ever.He turned and descends slowly to meet this naked yet accumulated truth of this unmasked time of his life which has returned to show the presence of FATE...[Bhagya]...which he will get later but not now...

Pondering connected dots: That night he turned around as a determined boy to find that"other woman" who was responsible for the separation of his childhood from a young boy and today he turned benumbed to find out who is responsible for the separation of Arnav from his Shell to meet this unmasked time again...

Khushi will bring the belief of Fate in him to face the reality with courage when his Di will lose everything .That day Ghanesh will be there with DM along with Krishna ...

I just loved this loop of unmasking time of Shyam to be closed and unfolded in this scene When Shyam takes Khushi's repulsion and hatred as an acceptance .Love , love , love this girl here how she unmasks and sheds this delusion skin of the TIME of this Basilisk by putting him back in his hole, by breaking his hallucinated illusion with her ultimate slap on his face...by stating ,"aap shaadi shuda rahain ya na rahain hum aapki zindagi ka khabi hissa nahin ban sakte.."[Whether you are married or not ,I won't be part of your life]...His pitiful expression changes back to sympathetic but table has turned now and Khushi has seen the true face of unmasked time of his and this time she takes charge,"Don't touch me and never ever try to do it again..."...Love my tigress here and missed her later so so much.

Pondering connecting Dots:She does the same during kidnapping when he was ready to kill ASR by his stupid goons who were useless like him."I did everything for Arnavji, my husband..."...The intensity is not the same yet message was the same ..that "Shyamji,you are a loser no matter what..."...I was not yours and will never be...

Love Khushi and Payal scene today. It actually showed the development and trust of love between these two couples. On the new year eve There is a trust and faith built in Aakash and Payal from Akash's side after the countdown of the clock that he will always keep the self esteem of both families. But with Arnav and Khushi it is not there yet. The "Trust" factor in this relationship is yet to be achieved...They have to reach that phase in their relationship. So, it's quite natural why Khushi didn't even think of Arnav after the terrace scene unless Payal reminded her of how Aakash is important to her. Then Khushi realized that Arnav is important to her in the same sense. But, it was not spontaneous which should have been."Humain Arnavji ko batana hoga..."[I have to tell Arnavji] But It's too late now if you ask me Titliya...

A walk of Arnav is like a "A Walk To Remember"...the early saunter and the stride comes to a halt after seeing his sister's husband holding his love in his arms and the same girl is demanding Shyam to leave his sister who is his whole world,"Di meri Duniya tou aap ho..."[Di you are my world] Arnav was feeling betrayed by his love, the girl who played his heart to the beat.

The lethargic yet retracing steps of this unmasked truth finally find its ways back to his dark room, pacing back and forth reverberating each and every Masked moments of Shyam , his limping acts which he Arnav Singh Raizada accepted without any doubt...how could he let that happen...how his guarded shell ever was so weak for this act of sham of Shyam.He is angry at his miscalculated  deep trust for this guy.And above all from that low aukad girl..,Who cried that day and he is miscalculating her steps and taking her tears for granted which she shed after being humiliated but in vain...

Once again he is sitting alone measuring the severity of the damage but one thing is clear The Brave heart is clouded with Darkness again. He caves in the pain by holding his face by gripping on to this agony ,this mistrust and betrayal of this unmasked time but now he is not a 14 years old young boy who couldn't do much except scream in fear. Now he is a grown up self made Man,A Man of guarded shells equipped with tools and designed minds who will not be shattered that easily and wouldn't allow anyone to hurt his mother again...His Di is safe..."Di,aapko kuch nahin hoga...".. Arnav comes to a very difficult decision !!...He is ready to tell his Di...the very same way when Khushi came to tell Anjali and Khushi's grip on her Manglasutre shakes her ...and the very same way It won't be easy for Arnav to spill the TRUTH...Indeed The Time has unmasked into a monster ...stronger than ever for both of them... 

Barun portrayed this scene of realization with complete finesse. The mighty ASR is been shaken on his grounds by a girl of "low aukat"as he always accused her of. Such and indeed is the "Power of Love".

Pause Here:My grabber is even he is back in his dark room but this room has red spreading curtains in the BG...a lovely touch as he will never be in the complete Darkness.B/Grey has invited another color in now...RED..a color of a new Bride whose steps will indeed tear apart his room's darkness...Koi Shaq...from stars to Salman Khan...

Symbolism and connections:NK tells Arnav 60[saadth] pheras instead of 7[saat]...

6+0=6...as this is a mothery # for scarification...

as 6 is in the picture again...chakarvyue, 6 circles...6 months contract...Anjali's misery , Khushi treated as a door mat.Arnav's scarification of his love all are getting tied together ...Dark  Diwali is Back ...The most important the # 60 represents TIME..in seconds...in minutes...as life changes in those moments...and those moments just haunt you forever as sometimes those seconds and moments gets froze and sometimes these moments urge you to take a decision...good or bad leaving to the waves of time...60 seconds...minutes...hrs...days..months...or years...Where time is a healer yet is a killer too.

The second best scene seeing air coming  out of  the inflated Balloon of Shyam seeing his wife in one piece.Aww, but why are you worried creep, you didn't pay anything from your pocket for her Kryakarm.I must say Shyam did well maintained a loving ,pleaded ,sympathetic husband role intact very well. He was highly frustrating and annoying !!... He also managed keeping his calmness when Arnav wanted a word with him.But one thing is sure Spidey has spun the weakest web ever or Fate has indeed its power here...

Pause here:The shot of Anjali on higher ground while Shyam  below conveyed  how much he has stooped and is very unworthy of Anjali which what Khushi said at the terrace...

The best part is the holding this unmasked time from his neck which he couldn't do when he was young .The final confrontation between Arnav and Shyam where Shyam really acts like a virtuoso at the moment is the best part ever. My grabber is his fist while descending , his control over his rage and calmness just like a stillness before the storm,"Mujhe aap se khuch baat karni hai..."[I need to talk to you]...

Arnav's closing eyes to closing doors till closing gaps in between him and the unmasked time which is standing in front of him as a Basilisk shows the witty and grasping act of ASR. Arnav is throbbing and fluttering in piercing rage and inflamed by the moment but ASR has control as always.ASR reveals to Shyam as being a witness to the terrace scene and declares the severity of the truth . Shyam , who first looks like repentant and abashed but the very next moment he accepts the truth with open arms and eyes ..I must say Shyam has some nerves and guts to stand in front of mighty ASR and accepts openly his defaming acts and because of who...Anjali and her blind faith at him which has raised this small snake to a  monstrous Basilisk.The BG music intensifies this encounter loud and clear with the victory sound of Shyam BG mixture.

Symbolism and connection:They both are facing the mirror yet Arnav is not looking at it but Shyam is.He knows everything and Arnav will not get the true reflection as he is looking at Shyam...he will pick the image what Shyam will portray to him

A witty yet wounded ASR is determined  to make sure that Shyam and Khushi will pay for cheating ,swindling ,and duplicity with his sister...That is the most gripping point as it is related with his sister [just like his mother] not him. And My My My ...look at the reaction of Shyam,the Spidey, the Slither, the Scorpion, and The most Venomous Basilisk with taunting smiles without any shame or regret or above all any fear...Indeed holding the  of this wild horse. His nimble and dexterous mind is having a ball knowing that Mighty ASR got the whole equation wrong .He instantly uses his cool act to put a nail in this drifty path of Khushi and him by inflaming ASR's hatred for her to make this rift permanent .Shyam's delight and enjoyment  seeing the lamented Mighty ASR  as a helpless in front of his tricky and goaded acts is really unhealthy for my sight. Indeed ASR couldn't retaliate much except squirming in the grip of this venomous Basilisk, the unmasked time.Shyam really did fuel him to the point where he has to gulp his words about him and Khushi in love.He raised the fist high in the air when this low life creature brings the mighty ASR at his command bringing his sister's blind faith in Him.

This round could be his but Shyam commits  his biggest and lousy mistake ever which brings all the Aces back to ASR's hand and puts this worm back to his hole and above all  Shyam is totally unaware of it as always. He openly and blatantly declares his deceit love for Khushi and obstacle of this love ,"Humare aur Khushi keh darmiyan ab sirf eik rukawat hai...Rani Sahiba..." [the only obstacle  in between him and Khushi is Rani Sahiba] Today he is stamping on a permanent DEED as ASR will make damn sure HE will be his permanent obstacle reaching Khushi along with his sister.ASR is bagging two deals here ,one diverting his filthy intentions towards himself and second he will keep this squirming animal away from Khushi and Both deals are saving only one, HIS sister...I always think from this angle it is Shyam's instigation which urges Arnav to marry Khushi and though from all angles she was his no matter what but that heated moment made him to reach for this hasty decision...and he pulled Khushi ,"YOU ARE MINE..."...all the way to Temple...

Pause here: Shyaam always take Khushi down along with him if the situation permits and he did it now and later too during revelation. He never even thinks a micro second to disgrace Khushi.yeah his pure love...damn you...creep...just like he will leave her in the middle of the road to die...😡

Pondering connected dots: Today Arnav's fist was in the air but next time when he will say Khushi's name , Shyam's squirming neck will be in ASR's tight grip.

Naniji is right Anjali take care of yourself as no one else will be. Yes her pregnancy will change this whole scenario and another loop is getting close here.Now at least Khushi can prove why she had to hide the truth of Shyaam from Anajli when the opportunity comes 'coz now ASR also have to do the same thing. This time it's Anjali's pregnancy. So, Khushi and Arnav will be in the same boat yet she is still at guilty for not telling Arnav and will pay a heavy price... Shyaam just like your name ...Dark night is waiting for you to prevail it's justice...Hehehe ...HaHaHa...😡

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKtQwVgRGL4

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKtQwVgRGL4[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Indi thanks for sharing tht video...it was really nice to see all of them there together
i wish Barun had been there too

Daljeet shared a picture on twitter
there is Sana a.k.a Lavanya too nd Sanaya looks gorgeous as well

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYHai-qCEAAIeX9.jpg
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Indi thanks for sharing tht video...it was really nice to see all of them there together
i wish Barun had been there too

Daljeet shared a picture on twitter
there is Sana a.k.a Lavanya too nd Sanaya looks gorgeous as well

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYHai-qCEAAIeX9.jpg

Thnx Supi😊

Sanaya is looking gorgeous and I wish Barun was there too.TFS
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My dearest Nafrat fraternity! HAPPY DIWALI!!!
Mubaraks for the new thread...Love it's intensity already. Will be back soon...have a challenging work deadline to meet in the middle of a divine dilli diwali and this glorious new thread which is so up my alley!! Ce'st la vie..

Jaldi Milegey Doston...Have a Blast meanwhile!!

Big Love and Big Hugs all!!
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Dropping by to wish you all a very HAPPY DIWALI!!!!!!!!

Its been a very intereesting Diwali for me this year, so hard with so much going on, at the same time so so greatful for everything.  Diwali's in general are pretty  boring in t he states, the one time i do feel like its really Diwali is when we gather with my family for the new year day to wish everyone. But understandibly due to my aunts passing so fresh, my family has decided to keep it low key...also one of my fav things about Diwali is all the unhealthy food...but also with me being so busy, haven't  made one thing...prob for the best as i really don't need that fried...sugary anything😆

was looking fwd to spending more time with you all but as you know, i peek my face in and have to run so fast i never get a chance to savour the threads dammit!

yesterday early morning got the news that dadiji (Grandmom) on hubby's side left us on dhanteras. She was ready to go, so it was more of a celebration but we had it my house so things were busy...running around, 

So all in all, this Diwali like i said has been interesting. One thing i feel in abundance this time though is greatfulness like i've never felt before. this one will be remembered for sure!

Sorry started to ramble and couldnt stop. I do hope all celebrating has a wonderful Diwali and Saal mubarakh in advance 😃

and for my self this new year i hope i can come back here to bring some sanity to my life with some insanity...or else i think my new siggy should be

AD paas aane na de...Blasters door jaane na de!

❤️

Edited by BarunDiwani - 10 years ago