MG~SS~ KAMBAKHT ISHQ #2 EPILOGUE pg/121 || Feb 21st ||

dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

KAMBAKHT ISHQ

To hell with maan singh khurana bachpan se jaanti hoon main usse he can only want me on bed if we get married sandhya you know what we hate each other and if he had agreed for the marriage sex is the only reason he can agree for!!

Sandya: geet where are you going she asked finding her leave maan se milne she said with red eyes full of anger

Geet stomped out of the room letting out the frustration due to her arranged marriage with maan singh khurana

You know what dev geet se shaadi ke liye maine mana kiya and my mom is hell bent on getting geet as her bahu god she has even said that I am ready for the marriage to geet's father and now if I say it was a decision against my wish nobody will believe and my daadi is blackmailing me with her health issues. Yaar ladki jaisi ek quality nahi hai usme aur usse lagta hai I am interested in her body uss ladki ki toh main... he was to leave when dev blocked his way where are you going maan??

Geet ka hosh theek karne he pushed dev to go out!!

@ PARK:

Mr. khurana I know your intentions very well tum mujhe chu bhi nahi paoge you cant get me onto your bed I promise this marriage will be a hell for you she warned raising her finger till his nose, maan backed off as it was about to touch his face ...Keep your hand down Ms. Malhotra and with your warnings do you really feel I will ever be interested in your body?? For god sake when did you dress up like a girl?? Hamesha se woh sada hua sa office attire mein aajaati ho mere saamne ya phir your stupid irking jeans and a shirt. Pehle ladki bano phir shaadi ke baare mein socho!! That hit geet hard, now he is actually onto say she isn't meant to be a girl

Shaadi toh tum mujhse ki karoge Mr. Maan singh khurana phir tumhe pata toh chalega ki main kitni ladki hoon, an known reply which actually scared maan as he knows geet always wins with her challenges.

Lets see!! Saying this in unison both of them parted ways in opposite directions

Edited by dreamyharika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
TEASER:

Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?? She turned and saw him entering the room, her blood literally boiled. Geet took the flower vase on the table to teach him a lesson when she noticed something in his hand. She got embarrassed, only he can do it with her she thought, maan just get out she yelled closing her eyes ... Pehen lo warna pehna donga, he spoke adamantly!!

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
teaser
nice...
cont soon dear...
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for the new thread 👏
mani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
CONGRATULATIONS meri pyari di on the second thread of this AMAZING SS ab to ek grand party banti haina di so party time 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
di eagerly waiting for the update😳
-Lehar- thumbnail
congrats for the new thread
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
congrats dear for the new thread
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on the new thread