Users

Frequent Posters

bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
re-reading chapters... always makes my heart beat 
Polkadots78 thumbnail
So I read all the 75 chapters again...had to!!
Devi, you are more than amazing...superlative writing.
I also realized its been a little over 2.5 years since this journey started and I am still in awe of every single word that is written for this story..
rockinggirl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am so happy you continued this story. This is the most interesting ffs I have ever read and I just want to keep on reading it and never stop!!! Amazing!!! Can't wait for the next update!!! Edited by rockinggirl5 - 9 years ago
AsA333 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Never read anything like this... Just read all the chapters at one go... Got only 2hrs of sleep yest night (not complaining) because I just could not stop reading... 
I want to go re-read again before commenting about the story itself... Just want to say you are an amazing writer and this is so ... "I am at a loss of words", its sort of haunting but not in a scary way... it is amazing for sure... 

Just superb!!! Love that you write the malayalam version and translate it... Just love khushi character and her chechi's too... 
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
just caught up with everything and i'll be brief because i have to go study. it was marvellous. i love how you spin this tale and it just get more and more mysterious, but never tiring... i'm always on the edge of my seat. now i'm dying to know what happens next!!
dsbj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mind blowing !! Kashi sees Arnav in Shankaran and Arnav sees
Lakshmi in Kashi.!!
so Lakshmi's wandering is going to be over with the union of Arnav and Kashi ??
mojgan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my god! I haven't received any pm for the last two chapters and I am sooo happy that I decided to check just in case. 
The last chapter was mind blowing and awesome as always. You do magic with words. Thanksss for the updates dearest! 
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i feel like i am stalking this story...  i keep rechecking and rechecking.
Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was in NY at the time you posted Lakshmi Part 2 and completely forgot to comment with all the excitement that weekend.  Just reread it and you know what I agree her great aunt is still lingering awaiting for the time to take her crazy lover with her.  She can't have peace until he is with her and this is why he is crazy to the world because he is living with a ghost in the forest.  Only true love can see that and hence Arnav and Kashi,  am in a good mood today so I am gonna think about all the goods that can come out of this crazy haveli , , , 
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
waiting for the next update eagerly...