Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosalinesibs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
beautiful...um in a trance...arnav where r u?
socrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
beautiful merging...for a minute i thought u were still writing about laksmi then realised u have move back to kushi. 
can't wait for arnav to come back.
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
part 75 - lovely part...shankaran & kashi's talk made kashi aware of Lakshmi & shankaran's love story, was true...their ghost still waiting for their unity thru' kashi & arnav...he even knows that arnav was still not back...hope this time both spirit will help kashi and arav  to come together
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
very well written...nice update..👏
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amaaazing one Devi... past and present is connected sooo much...Hope arnav is safe
amsr94 thumbnail
So Arnav-Khushi's love story is based on Shankaran-Lakshmi. Brilliant concept! their dream to be together could be fulfilled with Arnav and kashi's reunion. Can't Wait! 
dreamymaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Plot within plot...its so difficult to write and pull it off...You do a wonderful job here Devi..weaving past and present so enchantingly...It's a classic work I should say...The backdrop, myths, love, history all blending so wonderfully to create an epic...I am sure it would be a hot selling novel...And I am sure if you have written this in malayalam, it would be a hit...and cherished book...I love all your stories and its so difficult to pick out a favorite one...Way to go Devi! Love you!!!
prpk525 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayurisb80

Kashide arnav varate evide pokana...

Athe.. ;)
archana.mh17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I would reiterate what boysnaka has said-just never stop writing! This is beyond brilliant! Devi, you just keep surprising your readers with each chapter! And, KH is, easily the most unpredictable story on Arnav-Khushi!
thumbi thumbnail
I was fairly certain Kashi was looking for Shivan for invoking the same fate as Lakshmi for herself. Now when she said 'Njan angane orikkalum cheyyilla' to Shankaran, I am a little confused. She was there only to pray then? Will wait to see how it all plays out. Great going, D!