Frequent Posters

srya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
update soon waiting for  more
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I just started reading this fanfiction yesterday and I am absolutely mesmerized by the plot. I do hope that Kashi and Arnav survive the curse.
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Heart-stopping. Amazing!
Well done, D!
kaamchorni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I have tried many times over the last few years to catch up with Kalarikkal House but to no avail... perhaps I was not yet worthy ;) But this time I am determined and have gotten farther than I have before.

Acid...

If only it were possible to reply only in sighs without it being far less than what your writing deserves, D...

For some reason, I don't feel that Unni died of an overdose and yet I'm reminded of Arnav's most fitting thought... "How could there be so many tragedies in one place..."

I was wondering earlier whether to reply with every chapter or after catching up with the story but then I was reminded of those REEL days when I'd fall behind and try to catch up with the updates... your characters are often so delightfully unpredictable that by the time I'd finish my belated musings, they had already run off in the other direction.

I think it best to drop in when I have a thought I need to share. I hope that's okay.

I've missed being in your world, D.
Edited by kaamchorni - 9 years ago
kaamchorni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It was never about whether or not he made it to the end of the week; it was more about the journey that week would take him through.

But now, after the Land of the Dead... now I truly fear that he may just make it... and I do not fear for the house or its owners but for him...

The kiss... the kiss did not feel natural... supernatural, perhaps...

Did she ever not believe in the curse, I wonder? She will not tolerate harmful superstitions - just as well. But what the house has is something more...
I've always wondered about whether I believe in the supernatural. Does being educated and knowing better mean being above all that? Or are we all just Arnavs in Cole Haans and Tag Heuers...

P.S. I know my musings are likely redundant now, perhaps already asked or already answered but I couldn't resist.
Edited by kaamchorni - 9 years ago
charlie1950 thumbnail
When ru going to update again
Fan-arshi thumbnail
Devi oru book vayichathu pole feel cheyunnu...waiting for update...
Mamu768 thumbnail
Amazing story! I just read all the chapters one after another. This is one of the most unique stories on this site and I have to say you are an outstanding author! Your story line grasps the reader and we long for more and more. I have always wanted to visit Kerela, and your description of the place was so vivid that I feel I was given a taste of the place in person. Thanks for writing. Looking forward to the rest of your writing!
Mamta
xxSassyxx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What a treat to find this again with so many chapters.
This story continues to weave its magic and fascinate me. The layers - that span generations and lifetimes add to the enjoyment.

Beautifully written - Thank you.
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
waiting for the next update eagerly..