Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago
When telly actors bunk work...
   By: Sandipan Dalal
   August 19, 2006
Narayani Shastri

I have too many love bites around my neck. So I can't shoot today
Shweta Tiwari

"I have got a heart attack and my husband has called for an ambulance. Please excuse me"
Hussain

"I simply need a break. I have overworked myself already. So I'm not coming in for the shoot today."
Anita Hassanandani

"My driver had a fight with his wife and he didn't come to work. So there's no one to drive me to the sets."
Sharad Kelkar

"I have a bad stomach. I have already been to the loo three times…"
Manav Gohil

"My wife isn't keeping too well these days. So I need to indulge in some patni seva for a change. Can I get an off?"
Aman Verma

"I'm not well. I can't even utter words and the doctor has advised me bed rest."
Gaurav Chopra

"I have been on steroids and now it has caused some hormonal imbalance. And I'm bleeding. I think I'm having periods."
Hiten Tejwani

"My area is over flooded; light posts, cars and humans are floating alike."
Chetan Hansraj

"Initially, my car's tyre got punctured. Then, after getting it fixed, my fuel got over and it came to a grinding halt in some non-parking area. Now the car has been towed and I'm on my way to the cop station. I can't shoot today."
Maaninee Misshra

"In reality, I'm blessed with ill-health. So, on health grounds, I often take an off. Otherwise, I'd just say my grandfather's passed away."
Archana Puran Singh

"I have got a pain in the neck and it's not necessarily my husband. I won't be able to make it to work today."
Sanjeeda

"The sly cameraman has been winking at me through the camera. I'm quite uncomfortable and can't shoot till he gits rid of his habit."
Iqbal Khan

My neighbourhood uncle has five beautiful daughters. They just called to say that they're a little unwell and they don't have their parents around. So I'm going to be taking care of them and so, can't make it to the shoot.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_2everyone thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Those r really really funny i can't believe people says those kind of things to get a day off LOL 😆 Edited by cool_2everyone - 17 years ago