Raqesh Vashisth and Riddhi Dogra come together for Jai Maa Vindhyavasi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Raqesh_Vashisth_and_Riddhi_Dogra_come_together_for_Jai_Maa_Vindhyavasini-gid-35808-gc-16.html

Raqesh Vashisth and Riddhi Dogra come together for Jai Maa Vindhyavasini!

1 hour ago
Recently it was reported that television's good looking couple Raqesh Vashisth and Riddhi Dogra has been approached for couple dance reality show Nach Baliye season 6. But before they make their entry in the dance show, they will together appear on a daily soap Jai Maa Vindhyavasini, being aired on BIG MAGIC channel.

It is gathered that they will highlight the special moments from the serial and take viewers through Shiv and Gauri's love story. "Shiv and Gauri's friendship has stood the test of time and blossomed into a wonderful relationship. Going through an emotional turmoil, Shiv had finally proposed Gauri but caught in a moral dilemma, Gauri was unable to profess her feelings towards Shiv," sources confirmed.

The Jai Maa Vindhyavasini's pyaar ka saffar with Riddhi and Raqesh will introduce the romance between Shiv and Gauri from the start.

The show has begun from 12th October and will air everyday at 8:30am on BIG MAGIC!

Source: TNN

Edited by mire220 - 10 years ago
Wow I just can't wait to see them again together on the screen. The chemistry they share and also the intensity GOD I so love this couple. This couple looks so hot and sexy. LOVE THEM A LOT...

By the way thank you for sharing. Edited by vampirerocks - 10 years ago
Originally posted by vampirerocks

Wow I just can't wait to see them again together on the screen. The chemistry they share and also the intensity GOD I so love this couple. This couple looks so hot and sexy. LOVE THEM A LOT...

By the way thank you for sharing.
agree with you 100% ..
The are looking awesome together !!!!
You're most welcome ... 
Thanks for your replay ;)
I like them but for me Shiv means always Mohit Raina...
No one can take his place