Posted: 10 years ago
Heart wrenching update poor Khushi
Sweety012345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Such a heartbreaking update
shah.1234 thumbnail
y but I am feeling she is pregnant and its good she left the hell hope so shaym truth will be out
SSK27997 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Arnav,u seriously expect khushi to react now?i mean like what r u???!!!
N all of the Raizadas!!!u shud be ashamed of yourselves!!I guess not thinking before speaking runs in the family...
Now i am desperately waiting to see arnav rot in hell with all the guilt,regret,remorse,self-loathing,...
I feel like one of those villans with those sadistic laughs n clapping their hands in glee...oh I am so waiting to see arnav suffer!!!!
pearl.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now dat khushi is free from those evil raizadas, i want my old khushi back...i cant wait to see arnav drowning himself in guilt n regret for makin khushi suffer so brutally...i love d way u pen down d updates zee...marvelous writing. Do update soon if u can..will b waiting..thanks.
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I got tears in my eyes...literally...superb part...plz continue soon...thanks for the pm
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
finally khushi left.. good for her.. yes she have become a corpse but she will be alright as now she doesn't have to face torture, taunts from anybody.. khushi will be alright.. arnav will go through fire now.. he will realise what he have lost.. he is one who will be in pain more than khushi.. as khushi have become numb and stop reacting.. but arnav he will be hell now.. a hell made by he himself with his guilt, regrets, his words for khushi.. looking forward to a day in shantivan after khushi's departure.. 

thanks for pm ๐Ÿ˜Š
soniachammu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmm i did expect this when i read the title yeah but finally she is out of the house with her life now need to see what happens next
I really dont want her to be with arnav anymore
Oliver.Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Finally she left. Really looking forward to a nice redemption track๐Ÿ˜‰
manusmithcl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent rendering. ..love it...can't wait for next update. .