Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovebarun... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
why do you always make me feel that being born a lady is the most sinful thing in this world.. inevitably after reading all 19 episodes i have felt a heavy heart.. this shows how good a writer you are.. but dear, can you please give me the satisfaction of making arnav cry bleed for mercy from khushi and the readers of course.. 
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its incredible how the Raizadas can't see Khushi's condition.
And now this chapter in Khushi's life is finally closed.
Waiting now to see how Khushi becomes strong again.
Parisian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello ! 😊

I'am a regular reader of this story and i've just finished the last chapter.

After what Arnav did to Khushi, i don't see how he will repent himself when he learns the truth...

Maybe she will forgive him after 20, 30 years ? Because i want to see Khushi happy, hell i want to see her happily married to someone else and show to Arnav and the Raizadas what they lost ! ðŸ˜¡  And maybe after Khushi had what she deserved which is happiness, she can forgive him ?

Please do the update soon and pm me when you do it !  😊

Edited by Parisian - 10 years ago
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Read all 19 chapters not in one go though.from last 3 days.
sorry i couldnot like or comment on this story because i don't understand what should i do.u r one of awesome writers i have ever met on IF.i have full faith that u will give justice to khushi nd readers.
I cried like hell nd my heart ached reading khushi's condition.
seriously is it what she get for being a selfless person.
this arnav urghh just hate him.he broke a pure soul completely .he should deserve hell so is raizadas for sure nd guptas.
glad they all showed their true faces to khushi.don't want khushi to forgive arnav nd others in future.
waiting for the banner guy to lighten up khushi's life.nd she will become strong,independent nd move on with someone else.
eargly waiting for arnav's repentance track.
Edited by -BROKEN_ANGEL- - 10 years ago
Nimie207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So...were are we gng frm here...how freaking long will Arnav take to know the truth???? I am fed up with this illtreatmnt towards Khushi...its time there's a role reversal...but gladly the story is moving fwd...I think Khushi will get pregnant n Arnav will deny..one more heartbrk on Khushis way...haye rabba!!!
dreamymaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
truly a sad update...even the birth of the baby couldnt cheer me up when no one found how much pain the girl was holding in...they dont deserve her!
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Just read the last two parts, needless to say I do want to strangle not only Arnav but the entire Raizada clan and esp payal.

Did not one of them notice her slowly wilting away? And then to accuse her? And payal, isnt she supposed to be her sister?

I do really hope she finds someone who will be the balm to her hurting soul and whom she walks away with in the sunset..

I know you say you are a feminist, but having read what I have so far, I am just wondering how you have been able to write about a woman suffering so much without even rasing her voice once? Its not a criticism, just curiosity because I am one and I know that I wouldnt have been able to depict a woman's story making her suffer so much. I would have probably castrated Arnav by now :-)

I, for one, would hope that Arnav rots in hell and NK or someone else walks away with Khushi! Its not always about love, its also about self respect, dignity and loving your own self and giving yorself what is due. You allow others to treat you like a doormat and walk over you, of course they will!

I know I am going to be a minority though :-)
pooja102 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I really wish khushi should convwry asr style and ...shyam.and asr ...punished for der deed
Amanram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
why oh why do I feel such a big pinch in my heart after reading this update So ASR has triumphed  and khushi stands defeated - Really!!!

So how come ASR still feels the need to get a rise out of Khushi - is that what he has been craving for? a reaction from her - being sure in the knowledge that he is hurting her - what a complete B - his sick over possessive love for his sister has just made him go bonkers. It is now that your personal hell should really start Mr Arnav Singh Raizada - I hope that all your past deeds come to bite you big time!

Ps - I have been pondering for a while now whether this FF should be called serendipity which means :the 'occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way'

There does not seem to be anything happy or beneficial going on at the moment

A plea to the author - please make khushi rise as a strong woman from this debacle and may she witness the complete descent to hell of ASR and the whole Raizad clan - Evil cannot go unpunished and hope that NK plays a bigger role in this story from now. Also please let's not go the pregnancy route and arnav denying the same or maybe if you use the pregnancy plot please make khushi have the sense not advise the Raizada and disappear from their radar to make a life for herself and her baby.
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A heart wrenching update. Felt so bad for Khushi. I think she is suffering from depression with apathy. very well written update. plzzz do cont. sooon.