Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaniax thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Its such a heart wrenching story..U made Khushi's pain tangible..Hats off to ur writing skills!!
Tho i love fairytale endings but not for this one. I hope Arnav suffers and Khushi nvr forgives him.
Plz cont soon :)
swtsam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
amazing. ..loved it...
poor khushi..hopes she come out of her misery n face the world strongly. ...n hope truth comes out soon...
arnav will repent massively. ..
waiting for the future updates.. continue soon
ASRphanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Kya bolu ab mein ...
Each update makes my heart go for khushi...
She has been literally stripped off her name...
No emotions would bring her original self...
Only time wud heal her wounds...

As much i love arshi & their hameshawala renuion...
I honestly dont want Arnav to be part of her life...
She shud rise , move ahead and be happy in front of his own eyes...He deserves to be punished !!

Eager for Tarang kher :D ...
And the pace is perfect :-)
aayt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was so emotional so painful he was not satisfied till the end family also accused her not worthy for his effort didn't they realize what she was n what he made her her sister was that blind even she didn't paid attention the changes the robotic acts of her
liked it
I never want to stop reading your updates, they are written so beautifully! I am so very glad that K is indifferent to A, but it hurts to see her like this, walking dead. The question that plaques my mind is that after all that A has put K through, would ANY amount of redemption be enough? Eagerly waiting for the guy in banner to come forth! Please continue soon! 
luv_panipuri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
awesome... i am desperately waiting for Arnav's redemption track.. 
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Lovely update.
Wonder why all the people at RM are accusing Khushi???
Don't they see how pale a shadow of her former self she has become after marriage???
Are they blind??
Arnav has filled his pot of sin to its fullest and now the only way for the boiling pot to release the pressure is spill out and won't the people come to know the true face of Arnav and will they still blame Khushi as responsible for the broken marriage???
Tut tut tut...
Nani and Anjali and also Mami should be ashamed that they didnot recognise the true facet of Arnav even after being with him so long!
DreamDesignz thumbnail
It was way to heartbreaking :'( :'(

Please atleast now let Arnav know the truth :-(
Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Please for the sake of all the abusedwomen out there...give justice to this story by making khushi financially independent...to hell with the hypocrites aptly known as the Raizada's...bunch of selfish people...arnav needs to rot in hell. Just hate men like that.
kutkut12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
please please please start the new phase in Khuhsi's life and make her a little happy. She deserves it.
I know most of the stories on India forums show that after Khushi left RM she became rich in 6 to 7 years. I don't know what u r panning to do but in reality becoming a millionaire and that too if she had a child to take care of(assuming that she became pregnant after the night of passion) is not so easy . A simple job and a lower middle class standard of living would be more realistic ( in case of Khuhsi).

I mean Arnav will not repent more if she becomes rich. In fact I think once he knows the truth and finds that she is in a very poor condition financially he would repent more. And being poor is not something Khuhsi is afraid of so she will not be unhappy with poverty. In fact I think that if she finds a work atmosphere where everyone loves her she would be more than happy (even if it a small shop or a factory and she is barely able to meet her needs).