|| US Version 24 Discussion Thread ||

Posted: 10 years ago
Members are requested to use this thread to discuss the US Version of 24 with the Indian Version of 24 in terms to revealing about upcoming episodes or what happens in the season.

This decision was taken in light of the knowledge that since this is a remake and Anil has had to gain permission to produce this show from Fox and Production - suffice to say the stroyline will correlate same to same with the US Version of 24.  There are many members of the forum who have to watched the US version and therefore discussion of the show would act as a spoiler.

Hence all discussion on upcoming plots and storyline derived from the US Version of 24 should be discussed here
Thanks for opening it Juls πŸ˜ƒ .
Some of the differences between season 1 US and India versions :-
so far ... 

- Jai has a son and daughter.  Jack has a daughter 

- Aditya Singhania is single       Palmer is a family man with wife,daughter,son

- It's Aditya who is being framed    Palmer's son's crime suspected cover up

- Trisha goes to Kiran's party to look for her    Teri goes to a furniture store to look for Kim

- Jai hardly spent a 2 min scene in his home   Jack was much more relaxed at home for longer

- Aditya wants to make things right     Palmer gets his troubleshooter to deal with it

... that's all I can come up ...

oh and is it me or is 24 India shot too much in the dark... I know it's still night...but... 
I read some where US version "24" is coming back Summer 2014. They will start from where they left off in the end of Season 8. 

Originally posted by PadBear

oh and is it me or is 24 India shot too much in the dark... I know it's still night...but... 
Even my mom was saying so...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sunflower52

I read some where US version "24" is coming back Summer 2014. They will start from where they left off in the end of Season 8. 

Yes therez gonna be just 12 episodes though.. really looking forward to itπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

Even my mom was saying so...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†  It is a lot darker than the US one. πŸ˜•
I think I have forgotten whether Nina was caught like the way they are showing Nikita getting caught in the next episode. Does Nina actually get caught so soon ? I thought it was only in the end that Jack realizes that the CTU mole was actually Nina and he trusted her..He never get suspicious about Nina ever or does he ? πŸ˜•
Edited by dixie123 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by angelicsmile

Yes therez gonna be just 12 episodes though.. really looking forward to itπŸ˜ƒ

And it is supposed to be in UK the next season..
Originally posted by dixie123

I think I have forgotten whether Nina was caught like the way they are showing Nikita getting caught in the next episode. Does Nina actually get caught so soon ? I thought it was only in the end that Jack realizes that the CTU mole was actually Nina and he trusted her..He never get suspicious about Nina ever or does he ? πŸ˜•

No it's exactly the same in Jack version. Episode 2 he gets the name Myers,Nina flashed at him on his phone. He does then go and confront Nina next episode I think...

The other thing missing in Indian version is the Tony-Nina-Jack triangle. No one talked/ questioned the other about who was sleeping with who etc... which is good, coz I can't believe the ctu has time to talk about this when there's an emergency going on.
Edited by PadBear - 10 years ago