Virman OS-Do Ajanabiyon ka Milan-Note on Page 7

Viru_Neutrogina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Helloo...i know you might be thinking why am i not updating my story...yes...my exams are over now and you will be getting an update soon...πŸ˜‰
But before that here I am with another OS...this idea popped into ma mind while studying...kya karoon virman ka asar hain πŸ˜‰ Ok...now no more bug bug...Lol...

Virman OS: Do Ajanabiyon ka Milan

It is a beautiful bright morning and people in the Vadhera house was busy preparing for Manvi's wedding. Yes, you heard it right! It was Manvi, Jeevika's sister's, wedding today. Viren's and Jeevika's wedding had taken place a month back and since then the Vadhera loved both the sisters like their own daughters. Any guesses for the groom? Lol, sorry...your guess is wrong! Manvi is going to get married to Vivek, who was the son of a rich business man. Vivek was a sweet boy who loved Manvi. Hehe...but Manvi being Manvi did not like him. She felt he was a little tooo sweet. She didnt want to get married to him and wanted to get married to someone who could handle her in her manner itself. But beeji had given Manvi her kasam and asked her to get married to Vivek as she felt there was no one in this world who could actually bear her tantrums. Kya aisa hi hain ya koyi hain jo Vivek se behthar Manvi ko samajthe hain? Aage padhiye and you will get to know!

It was the day of wedding and the groom was getting ready happily. In contrast to this, on the other side, the bride was making all plans of running away from her own wedding. Manvi was impatiently, biting her nails and making plans so as to how to run away from this marriage.

M: kya karoon bhaghwan...kya karoon...agar main abhi kuch nahi kiya tho baad mein kuch karne ki layak hi nahi hogi. Uss sweetie Vivek, jo har ladki ke saath flirt karte hain, usse shaadi karne se tho behthar hain ki main kuwari rah jau...agar yeh beeji ne unki kasam nahi di hoti tho main kab ka manna kar deti...hehe..but kasam tho main shaadi mana na karne keliye di thi...shaadi karne ki kasam tho main ne di hi nahi..hehe...aaj tho main zaroor bahar niklungi...magar kaise? Shaadi ke samay ho raha hain...kuch socho jaldi kuch socho...vaise bhi jab bhi sochna padtha hain tab yeh dimaag band hi ho jata hain... Ufff... She was pacing to and fro in her room...

Suddenly someone opened the door. It was Jeevika.

J:Omg...tu abhi tak ready nahi huwe hain...jaa jaldi...ye lo...and gives her the lehenga which was kept on the chair.

M:di...thodi der baad ready ho jaaungi... J:huh...thodi der baad...do ghante mein teri shaadi hain...pagli...jaa ready ho jaa...jaaaoo...

Manvi goes into the washroom with the lehenga showing faces at jeevika. J:yeh kabhi sudhrogi nahi...pagal...smiling. Jeevika then goes out to bring the jewelleries for Manvi. As soon as Manvi heard the sound of the door closing, she opened the bathroom door and came out. She closed the bathroom door and locked it from outside. She wore the lehenga that she had bought when she had gone out with her cousin tina for shopping. It was a light blue lehenga. She covered her head and face with the shawl and went out of the room praying that no one would see her. She then slowly walked downstairs, looking at her either sides. She then reached the backyard where no one was there and walked faster. All of a sudden she banged into someone and her shawl fell off from her glowing face. Before she could fall down, he caught her and their eyes met. She felt herself drowning in his chocolate brown eyes. They stood there like that for a few seconds.

Sudddenly Manvi screamed : ahhh

They broke their eye lock and he saw that she had sprained her leg.

?: oooh...kaha jaa rahe hon super fast train ki tarah...hmmm...Ms.?

M:hmmm...Ms...hmmm...Sonam...haaan Ms. Sonam.

She didnt want to reveal her identity as she feared that guest would then suspect her to be the bride.

?:ohh...ok...Ms. Sonam...vaise aap kaha ja rahi thi? M:vooohhh...,aaahhh...

Her leg pained.

?:oops sorry...aapko chott mere vajhe se hua hain...i am sorry... Aapko main kamre mein le chalthi hoon...chalo..and he picks her up...

M:nahi..nooo...thanks..I am fine...put me down...

?:kyon?

M:put me down...

?:daala...

And there she falls on the floor...

M:ouch...catching her back...ye toone kya kiya?

?:maine kya kiya...you asked me to put you down...and lo...i put you down...

M:ufff...ouch she tried getting up... (to herself) meri saari plans fail kar diya..ab kya karoon...iss halat mein main chal bhi nahi sakthi...yeh sab iss bandar ke vajah se huwa hain... He felt guilty for putting her down and goes down on his knees to help her... But thats when their eye met again...

?: (to himself) kitna koobsurat hain...

M: behaviour bandar jaisa hain magar sach mein hot hain...

?:hmmm...I am sorry...comeon I will help you...and he picks her up...

M:mujhe andar nahi jaana hain...mujhe baahar jaana hain...

?:baahar? Iss halat mein?

M:kyun mujhe pair nahi hain chalne ke liye?

?:hain...magar ab out of order hain...

He walked straight to the guest room...

M:yeh tum mujhe vaha kyun leke jaa rahe ho?

?:kyonki voh guest room hain jo tum jaise mehmaano ke liye hain...

M:(to herself) isse kaise pata hain ki vahi guest room hain...? Aaa...chuck it!

Now going to guestroom means to walk past her family. She suddenly looked for her shawl and couldnt find it. Then it struck her that it had fallen off when she had fallen down. Now the only way to hide herself was to snuggle closer to him...yes she did exactly the same. She all of a sudden hugged and he was shocked. He could her breathe on his neck and his on hers. They both shuddered with their sudden proximity. But he let her be and reached the room. He placed her on the bed.

M: mujhe yaha se jaana hain...

?:kyon?

Tu shaadi attend karne keliye aaya hain...toh phir attend karne baad jaana...

M:nahiii...and she got up...ouchhh... He made her rest her back on the bed rest.

?:kya hua? M:mujhe jaana hain...I dont want to be here!

?:kyun?

Before he could get a reply someone knocked the door... He goes and opens the door and finds Jeevika. By now Manvi had already lied down on the bed with her back facing towards the door and covered herself with the blanket.

J:Viraaat... Tu yahan kya kar rahe hon?

M:(to herself) Virat? Shit...Viren jiju ka bhai...main itni der virat ke saath tha... Voh virat jispe ladkiyaan marti hain... Magar yeh US se kab aaya? Shit...isliye usse pata tha ki yeh guest room hain...afterall yeh uska hi ghar hain! V:voh iss guest ko madat chahiye thi...

J:oh ok...voh tune manvi ko dhekha?

M:omg...(whispering under the blanket) V:hmmm...Manvi? Jiski shaadi hone waale hain?nahi to...i dont even know her... Kyon pooch rahe hon?

J:oh yeah...voh Manvi apne kamre mein nahi hain...maine socha voh washroom mein hogi aur wait karte rahi...magar voh bathroom se nikla hi nahi...finally virenjj ne darwaza khol diya spare key se aur voh andar nahi thi...pata nahi voh kaha hain...shaadi ke liye sirf ek aur ghanta hi baaki hain? Ab kya karoon? V:bhaabhi bhaabhi relax...voh yahi kahi hongi...aap mujhe uski tasweer vagera di jiye...if i see her i will tell you...

J: i will send you via bluetooth...ek min... Manvi got scared hearing this...

M:(to herself) agar virat meri tasweer dekha tho...omg...kya karoon...

Suddenly she hears virats phone beep...

M:shit!di ne beja hoga...di abhi tak gayi bhi nahi...tu to gayi Manvi!

Virat takes his phone and opens the photo!

To be continued!
This OS will end with the next part or maximum with the 3rd part!
Take care and luvya all!
Do comment and tell me how it was!

Other works:

1. Virman OS: Mujhe Pyaar Ho Gaya ~ Ongoing

2. OS: Akelapan ~ Completed

3. Virman SS: The Best Day ~ On Hold
Edited by Viru_Neutrogina - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.LiveLaughLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely story... A bride running away from her marriage...hmmmhh...interesting! πŸ˜ƒ Vivek is too sweet for her πŸ˜† I loved Virat & Manvi's convo. Really excited to read more of this story... Please update soon! Great job! πŸ‘Edited by .LiveLaughLove. - 10 years ago
niki795 thumbnail
res!!
unres!!

awesome start
loved it
manvi's marriage with some one
she don't want to get married to him
virat and manvi don't know each other
continue soon
thanks for the pmEdited by niki795 - 10 years ago
jia123sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
BRILLIANT OS
LOVED IT
MAANVI DONT WANT TO MARRY VIVEK
LOVED VIRMAN CONVO
PLZ CONT SOON
THANKS FOR THE PM
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hahaha
Tantrums... Sweetie Vivek.. 

Cute and nice story.

Pls continue soon n PM me
manvilover18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing os...
update it quick plzzz...
waiting...
maclean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved the story track it was so diffrent ans interesting,,,, update soon,,,, loved manvi's escaping plan, ;) virman scene was so cute waiting for next ...
pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update she doesn't want to marry
vivek and she trying to run away
but virat caught her and helping
her thing she is some guest
update soon
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful os dear
waiting for next part eagerly
update soon and thanx 4 the pmπŸ˜‰
5roseparvin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hai friend pm me WHENEVER u update this story... its,really seems very interesting... and one more request please give english translation... I can't understand hindi... please...