Virman SS- THE BEST DAY -Note + Part 8 i-page 20

Viru_Neutrogina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys! I am Neutrogina and this is the first time I'm gonna write an OS and that to on ma favourite jodi VIRMAN...I am very much crazy about them. I love reading all the OS, SS, FF written on them... and these written works have inspired me to write one. So my sincere thanks goes to all the wonderful writers...

Now coming to the OS, this will be the continuation of today's(11th january, 2013) episode...but please note that the cricket match deal has not been made yet and it wouldnt be included either. Instead of the cricket match deal taking place this is what happens that night!

This OS is purely based on Virman and a bit of Virika... This Os wil be divided into 2 or 3 parts. English translations are put in bracket with a star i.e. (* ... )

THE BEST DAY

Part 1

Its almost night and all the vadheras have entered the farmhouse that they booked to stay while they were there for picnic except for the awesome foursome...

Both the couples were a bit far from each other in such a way that they could not see each other. Niether did either of them know that the other was here.

In virman side:
Virat and Manvi were sitting on the grass. Virat has his head on Manvi's lap

Virat: ye chaand kitna khoobsurat hain na... (* Isnt the moon beautiful)

Manvi: hmmm...

Virat:kya hua? (* wat happened)

Manvi:kuch nahi... (* nothing)

Virat: toh meri pyari si biwi itni gloomy kyun hain... (* then why is my lovely wife so gloomy)
Tell me what happened...

Manvi: aisa kuch nahi hai virat...(* nothing happened virat) i felt very happy seeing Swamini bua happy today...main wahi soch rahi thi... buaji ki kushiyon par kissi ki nazar na lage. (* i was thinking about that... Hope no one cast their evil eyes on buaji's happiness)

Virat: yeh tho hai, mujhe bhi bohot achcha laga (* that is there, even i felt happy) and now you tell me ki are you planning to spend your picnic like this??? He said this with a naughty smirk on his face.

Meanwhile in virika's side:
Both are sitting on the grass and jeevika has her head on viren's shoulder.

Viren: mujhe bohot achcha lag raha...kaam se...ghar se...in sabse door... Aur... (* I am feeling so much better... away from house, away from job and...)

Jeevika: aur biwi??? (* and wife???) (with an eyebrow up)

Viren: kya hai Jeevika...mujhe complete bhi karne nahi deta... (* what is this jeevika? You dont allow me to complete...)
Said viren making a cute face...

Jeevika: (smiled at viren's cuteness) achcha batao... (* ok tell)

Viren: vaise jeevika tum kya suna chaahthi ho? (* jeevika, what do you wana hear?) (asked viren with a smirk)

Jeevika: voh...voh...(blushing)

Viren: haaye haaye (keeping his hand on his heart) kitna sharmaogi?
Accha mein hi bata deti hoon... aur biwi ke paas... (* ok i will only tell you...and near your wife)

Jeevika turned red and hugged Viren.
Viren smiled at his wife's antics and hugged her. He always wanted to spend time with his love, jeevika but always used to get hooked up in something or the other.

Virman:

Manvi blushed hearing this and saw that Virat was upto something...He slowly got up and moved his closer to Manvi's neck and started nuzzling her neck.

Manvi: Virat...(she whispered) He kept nuzzling her neck,her earlobe and his touch made her fall for him...

Manvi (in her mind) : if i dont stop him now, neither will I be able to control nor will he be... Ma god yeh chep kya kar raha hain... She pushed him as soon as she felt his hands on her back trying to open the dori...

Manvi: Virat ye tum kya kar rahe hon... Koyi aa jayega ...(* virat what are you doing? Someone will come)

Saying this she tried to get up...but Virat caught her hand and made her sit on his lap... He cupped her face and was about to kiss her but suddenly they heard virika's laughter and moved apart.

Virat: (confused) yeh tho bhai aur bhabhi ki hasne ke awaz hein.( *this is bhai's and bhabhi's laughter)

Manvi and Virat got up to go into the house... And they saw virika walking towards them.

Viren: hey mera bhai... Tum log yahan pe kya kar rahe hon?(* hey bro...wat are you two doing here?)

Virat: agar hum yahi sawaal aapse pooche tho?(* what if we ask the same question to you both?)
Viren and Jeevika looked at each other.

Viren: hum...hum...(confused) Walk... haan walk keliye aaye the...aur tum dono?(* we...we... Walk...ya we came here for a walk and what about you both?)

Virat: hum...hum... (* we...we...)
Virat and Manvi confused so as to what to say.

Viren: yeh kya hum hum laga raka hain kuch bataoge bhi... (*what is this we...we...will you tell something else also)

Virat:haan...hum bhi yaha par walk keliye aaye hain... (yeah...we too came here for a walk)

Viren:hmmm...

Virat: hum log andhar ja rahe he...(* we are going inside) are you not coming in?

Viren: we'll come now...you both may carry on!

Virat and Manvi enters the house leaving back viren and jeevika spend quality time with each other!

I am stopping here for the time being... I will try to put the next update tomorrow itself...

But till then i could give you a hint of whats coming up in the next parts:
* A little fun
* Virman hot and romantic night

I would be grateful if you could comment and press the like button. Any type of comments are welcome.

Please forgive me for my language...I dont know hindi properly meaning i can understand each and every word but when it comes to writing or speaking, my grammar gives up! Sorry if its not upto your expectations. Suggestions can be msgd to me!

Love Neutrogina.

Part 1 - Page 1
Note - Page 3
Part 2(a)- Page 4
Part 2(b)- Page 5
Note - Page 5
Part 3- Page 7
Part 4- Page 9
Precap+ Offer- Page 10
Part 5- Page 13
Precap: Page 14
Part 6: Page 16
Part 7- Page 18
Part 8 i- Page 20
Edited by Viru_Neutrogina - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imsid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was awsumm pls cntinue...
Waiting for virman hot night
afreenkansal thumbnail
awesome
continue soon
pm me
keerthu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it was awesome.pls continue i want to read virman romance.๐Ÿ˜ณ
abhilasha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice OS. Waiting for virman's fun and romance.
princesshelen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome start...
Luved it
Update soon
Plz pm me when u continue
.Yamin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow..great update...
Loved the four awesome coversation...
Plz plz continue soon..can't wait for next part...n plz pm me if posible... ๐Ÿ˜Š
nikki1211 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved this...see why cant the cvs giv something like this????? ill that be so difficult to gic some virman romance...
coming to ur fic...i liked the way you managed to show the difference between the two couples...waiting for the next update...
update soon...
AmnaZaYa thumbnail
awsum story๐Ÿ˜Š. cont soon asap and do pm me
Viru_Neutrogina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amnavirman

awsum story๐Ÿ˜Š. cont soon asap and do pm me

Thank you so much...i will try to continue as soon as possible...will pm u! ๐Ÿ˜Š