Posted: 10 years ago
Nice love it.
Poor geet
Past n present both r painful.
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I am confused...

did she confessed to Maan that she loved Dev...then who took those photos and how come she is with Maan in those photos...

and it seems Maan loved her but now after he was forced to marry her he started hating her...he raped her...😲

interesting part...

thanx for pm...

waiting for next part...

Alisha_gurti thumbnail
Note:First of thanks to all who like this ss and ton of thnks to those who comment and as a promise I replied to all your comments.Well i wrote last part having intimacy but was not sure to post it so edited that part well if you guys want that part will edit it.And for pms please add Alisha_gurti.Now coming back to story here are some possible questions answers which will help in the mystries of characters.Can someone make the Banner of this SS.

Q1:Why Maan did this?
A:He is blinded in his hurt,betrayal and self pity so didn't Rationalise his act.
Q2:What is going on in the present in Maaneet life and why Geet is in this condition?
A:Well for that you have to wait patiently as it will revaled in next one or two parts.
Q3:Whose plan is this?
 A:Well read this part.

Important Note:In these flash backs only Maan's condition and what happend after that to him is revealed and Geet's condition will be revealed in flashbacks of Geet.And all the flashbacks are of before past five year and now Maaneet are married since five years.

Part 2
In his trance he didn't notice that his grip on her hand is becoming tight continueously and her hand start bleeding.Doctors jerk him and as he come back to reality he is shocked beyond limits and he immediately left her hand mouthing sorry to her and saying i always only give you pain.And he get up to leave the I.C.U but machine indicated her hyper state so he stoped and sit with her as doctors start cleaning her wound seeing that remoreseful tears left his eyes as he thought:
Geet these bruises will be healed by time but how am going to heal your bruised soul briuse which i had given you.(Geet ye zakham to bhar jainge pr tmari zakhmi rooh k zkhmon ko kasie bharon ga jo meene diye hain.) Saying so he start thinking of that night which had to be special for her but become worst nightmare.
...Flashback...
After throwing her from bed he force himself to sleep without caring about her and he don't have guilt unaware of the fact that in morning he will be only left with guilt,regret,remorses and self hatred.
His sleep got disturb  by the continuous ring of cell he get up to get the phone as he saw letter addressed from Geet he tear it without reading it like he tore her soul without listening her and then he turn his attention towords phone irritatedly he attend the call.
Caller in rage:Hello Geet what happened huh what you thought that you will win again.You have done a grave mistake by marrying Maan as he is only Tara's (Maan didn't say anything as he is startled by the callers rage) and what we told him last night about you that and after he won't going to accept you and(than the phone snatched by some guy) 
Guy:Well Geet I apriceate you for your divine love towords your relation ek teer se kitne saray shikar hgaye na mera badla pura hgya Maan c aur Tanya ka jo badla ta Sukhdev uncle c wo bhi pura hgya kia (Meanwhile listening to call he randomly look at bed and there was all over sheet which prove him wrong and startled him and further talk on call shock him most ) hua aj kch bolo gi nahe Geet aur ab Maan kabhi tmhain suikar nahe karega aur wese bus saray plan me ek kasoor hua is tara c meri aur tmari pics tcs krni ti aur me srf maan ko wo wali snaps dikha ta pur ulta hgya Maan aur tmari snaps send hogai aur mujhe Maan ko apni wali dkhani parin pr ab Maan aj tmhe divorce dega to daikhu ga k tum kahan jati ho.Ab bhi bolo na Geet k Maan sabse behter  insan or strong character ka h jo tmhain sabse bacha lega.Yeh anjam hua hai tumhara mujhe thukrane ka
And that's it cell phone droped from his hand as every sing line speak by caller make sense and he is aware that what he did to her last night he will never able to heal those scars he himself harshly grave on her soul unable to cope with tortoure of his heart and mind a scream in fury left his mouth:deeevvv
But she was no where to be seen and he start searching for her in outhouse(Well he is dress up before you people sstart thinking naughty naughty)
As everyone come outhouse for firstday rituals Maan is all alone.Well Naintara is also present with guests.
Anni ask Maan about Geet noticing no presence of Geet
Anni:Geet kahan hai Naintara cut her in between: bhag gai hogi apne ashiq k sath which ignite Maan's anger that what he did last night to her and reality crash him  and he held her hand but interupted by Annie:Maan Geet kahan h aur choro Tara ko konsa usne kuch galat kaha h us jaise awara larki she is a b*****
Maan cut her rembering he himself calling her s*** & b**** and painfully stated:Di u don't anything so please
Annie: Ok than where is Geet why she left on her first morning
Maan:I forced her last night ma...
Annie not let him complete and slap him:How dare you Maan How could you force a girl.
...End of flashback...
Maan is brought back to reality by doctor.They told him that she is out of danger and they are shifting her to room.He is delighted and shoot a quick thankful prayer to God.
Doctor:Mr Khurana she will come in conscince in some hours.
Maan:Thanks but is thier any thing to worry?
Doctor:No Mr Khurana there is nothing to worry.
Maan(st):As soon as you will come to your sense you will be stone again kash Geet pehle ki tarah tm sirf mujhe daikh kr khush hjati pr ab zindagi me kash he reh gaya h.
He brought back to reality by a cute scream in unision of kids:Dadda
He hug them seeing his life well they are his blood his princess and champ but what an irony he is unaware of thier existance in world..
He take them to Geet.Meanwhile Geet come to conscious and start bossing around She is having heating conversation with doctors regarding her discharge at same Maan entered in room with Muskan and Kabir(Well i will write M for Muskan and K for Kabir) which didn't help situation but enraje her...

Precap:More of past and present.Well Geet in avater of MSK and MAan will be bighi billi well that is his punishment ....

Ahhh am now tired but hope so that i have done justification with this part.Well hope that your confusions are solved now and feel free to comment any thing...waiting for your response...
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ok so yeh sab Dev and Tara ka plan tha to take revenge from maan and Geet...

Tara wants Maan and dev wanted Geet but Geet reject him because she loved Maan...

yahan par mujhe yeh samajh nahin aaya ki when maan loved Geet and Geet loved Maan then why he became furious to see their photos...

interesting update...

thanx for pm...

Alisha_gurti thumbnail
Originally posted by: 6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

ok so yeh sab Dev and Tara ka plan tha to take revenge from maan and Geet...

Tara wants Maan and dev wanted Geet but Geet reject him because she loved Maan...

yahan par mujhe yeh samajh nahin aaya ki when maan loved Geet and Geet loved Maan then why he became furious to see their photos...

interesting update...

thanx for pm...

Well Maan love geet bug dun want to marry her because he have his reasons and he have rejected her and those pics were fake and Maan thought that she took her revenge