Frequent Posters

zariya123 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

maan dont deserve geet

long time has passed but she is still wounded
Alisha_gurti thumbnail
Important Note:
Thanks to all who like and comment but let me tell you first thing before coming to back to story that this is a real life story of some who bear the pain of r*** every single night from the person she love and who become her husband but am penning down it in different way and it is just the start so trust me and bear with me as i have different story line in my mind but giving some background which will clear your confussion.
Background of story:
Geet love Maan from the age of 12 and after waiting for seven years she confessed her love to him but he rejected her.
Maan love Geet but can't accept her love because he fear lossing her.He also love her from past seven years but his love vanished.
As i mentioned in update that without making her notice he held all situations and protect her from everything in her stupidity she have done manything which put question on her dignity.
Maan love vanished because before that day of pruposal Dev make Maan's mind that Geet having physical realtion with him so Maan had become furious as he thought that she has lost her dignity and v******* with Dev.So just place your self at his place than forcing her won't be wrong in his mind when he is her lawfully husband.
And yes it seems that Geet has left home as there was a letter Maan torn before picking the call was from Geet...

P.S: I hope i have clear all m/u about story but now will update part 3 tonight or tommorow.If you have any more confussion feel free to ask... 

_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for the note and the background story!!!!!!
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
SO MAAN CAME TO KNOW THE TRUTH THE NEXT DAY ONLY BUT GEET HAD LEFT BY THAT TIME

IF MAAN IS SEEING HIS KIDS FOR THE FIRST TIME, HOW DO THEY KNOW HIM
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome story
grast concept
loved all the parts
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
so they loved each other since last 7 years and still he never believed her...
he believed that Dev and forced her on her wedding night...
damn him...
Alisha_gurti thumbnail
Part 3

He brought back to reality by a cute scream in unision of kids:Dadda
He hug them seeing his life well they are his blood his princess and champ but what an irony he is unaware of thier existance in world..
He take them to Geet.Meanwhile Geet come to conscious and start bossing around She is having heating conversation with doctors regarding her discharge at same moment Maan entered in room with Muskan and Kabir(Well i will write M for Muskan and K for Kabir) which didn't help situation but enraje her...
Geet with smirk:Well arrange for my discharge papers in less than 10 mins or else after that you will left with nothing but regret.
Maan is shocked but he know that this is just start she is not going to stop till her discharge.
There comes another stern order from Geet:Where is my phone?
On duty Nurse was now quite scared from Geet after witnising her heated arguement.
M,K come to her and hug her like they what she need at this time.
Mama plej gusha mal ho na ap walna me lon ge.(Mama please gussa mat ho warna mein rongi)While kissing Geet Muskan told her.
Geet was quite in raje now.
She bring both kids closer and hug them.She totally ignore Maan's presence like she is doing from last two days.
Geet POV:I come back India after five long years that to because of Khurana and Handa Empire but as always destiny have some other plans for me.Rembering 3 days before when she got call from India.
...Flashback...
Geet is attending the annual board meeting in Italy in which all of her bussiness associates from all  over the world as K&M Empire has it chains which were present all over the world her secetry Aleena Jane transfer the call to her saying that it is from Delhi.
Geet excused herself as she know that there  is something important otherwise she don't get this call as she have people to take care of every single issue so it is rarely she get disturb after two year of K&M Empire.
She come to her office which don't show any colour as it look like a robot sit here to work.She take her seat and take sip from her strong black coffee as she love the bitterest  taste as it provide some peace to her insane soul and heart which still love him and crave for his warmness (I don't have to mention that caller is waiting patiently or else she won't spare him so she aalways take her sweet time and make  people wait & only two persons have to say a word and she will be their like a jenny from lamp,well that magical word is mamma)remembering him make her furious and her hold on the crystal mug got tighter and the fragile crystal cup broke with the power cutting her flesh as blood oze out from the cut.She pick the phone without caring about pain in her hand.
Her right hand Aditya Shekawat who take care of her bussiness in Asia is on line.But every single word which left his mouth increasing her anger.
(Well he is Adi but not typical Adi Sir of GHSP.HE is a mature and confident person,He is her College friend two years senior than her and think her as his sister.he was always their to support her in every thick and thin aspects of life.)
Aditya or Adi:Geet their is a bad news as after the mergers of Handa & Khurana's with M&K group of companies rumors are scatherd lile about your personal life and they thought that you are murdered by Handa's as this bussiness empire is only made by you and certainly you left everything and transfer all your shares in Handa's name and like this rumors about your personal life also coming in front and...
Now thats enough and she have enough of this nonsense her thread of control break and fainally she speak but when she spoke her voice was  low but it has chillness of ice and streness of stone but as robot no emotion nothing just blank voice it looks like you force a dead  body to speak well it was Adi on other side of phne or else the person start shivering.
Geet:What to do come to that point?
Adi:H&K arrange for press meet.
Geet:Ok when or just leave it make it delay today I will be in India before tomorrow sunrise so make a arrangement for my typical entry on Meet.
Adi:But Geet it will be hard for you to come back.
Geet:No it won't be.
And line got cut.
Geet st:Fainaly it's time to confront everyone but still what will i do if they question about my babies but now it's only matter of one day I won't let Muskan and Kabir meet Maan as they know who their father is but if Maan question about them but no am not letting them meet him.She already instructed Alina about everything.She is interpted from her thoughts because of two persons arguement and they are known other than Kabir & Muskan.
Kabir:Maa tell her na who is elder me or she?
Muskan:Mama i know that bhai is elder one but tell him that he have to follow my orders.
Geet have t stop them or else soon the whole office will be on their heads.
Geet childishly:Ok you both are fighting na how with whom I plan holiday.
Both kids got excited and start planning about holiday and Geet thank her stars.
Than in evening she left for India in her private jet.
She reached Delhi on 9 am due to weather the flight face complication and got late.
And  the meet have to start in fifteen minutes.She enter the headoffice of M&K Empire.
In her signature style and when she enter the premises giving everyone shock of their life.She left MK in car and instruct Lina about them.She is  about to enter when she heard a familiar scream dada and she turn to see that Muskan is running in between trafic to meet Maan and a car is about to hit her as it was rush time and witout thinking twice she run in trafic and push Muskan but bingooo car hit her instead of Muskan.She instantly fainted due to the hard blow.
...End of flashback...
She brought back to reality by Aleena.
Meanwhile both Khurana and Handa family come to visit her except Mrs Handa.As since Geet left she was suffered with heartattack and since that she haven't recover from that.
She is surprised but her unexpressive face fail to show anything like since  last five years it is masked with blankness.She totally ignore them and ask Aleen about everything.
Geet:Aleen the press meet didn't go the way we planned but...
She get interupt by the call of her name and she shoot her head towords him.
He is nun other than her big b Brij.
(Unlike GHSP here Brij was Geet's biggest support but unfortunately at that time he was not in India when the whole fiasco of pictures happend)
Geet without seeing towords anyone ask Aleen to take M,K with her:
Geet:Aleen take both kids in car now and also bring my car i drive on my own.And also arrange for the party as it was planned.
Aleen try to protest but stop seeing Geet's dominance.
Aleen:Ok come  angles.
Muskan start weeping:No mama i want to be with dada.
Due to furstration Geet slap her making everyone shocked.
Geet:Enough is enough Muskan and Aleen why are you standing here just take her.
Aleen was feeling bad as she know this is very first time Geet raise her hand on twins.
As soon kids were out of her sight she standup without caring about her wounds.
Geet:I am here for only two days so please don't make any kind of fuss and please behave  normally in front of Muskan and Kabir,saying so she exit the room  leaving everyone startled behind.She ask kids to go with their dada.
She sit in her sports car and start driving rashly.
Precap:Party and Drunken Geet obbbsss...😲
Zara Zara mehkta hai behkta hai aj to mera tan badan☺️

P.S:Please ignore grammer and spelling mistakes.Well thats end of part 3 and I hope many things were clear now.But will update part 4 when get enough likes on this part and comment also...
Me becoming demanding because coming part is tough to write...😉

zariya123 thumbnail
geet turned heartless
maan deserve this treatment
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved itc
sweetgirls1 thumbnail
awesome update keep it up...