Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maaneet SS BROKEN BY LOVE prt5 updtd on pg 15

Alisha_gurti thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
P.S.:Hello Friends am back well everyone of you dun know me and for those am Alisha_Gurti with my new SS on Maaneet and before you people tell me that my prervious ff is incomplete so this one is completed but every part will post on demand...Now coming to story...
Prologue
A man in his middle twenty sitting on the ground outside I.C.U of City Hospital Delhi.He
He is crying like someone has snatched his soul and force him to see the torture they are giving to his soul.Well he is unfotunate man who himself is a muderer  of his soul his life.He is begging for the life of that soul less and life less body.
Meanwhile in I.C.U a girl of twenty three years lieing on bed and numbers of machines are conected with her body, doctors are busy with her but failing in retriving the life in that lifeless body.It looks like that she don't want to live and she want to get free from this cruel world.
Outside I.C.U he is feeling suffocated and feeling heart renching pain in his heart.Tried of this torture he stand up and peek from the window and what he saw took his breath away.Doctors are giving her el ectric shocks to retrive her heart beat and her lifeless less body is jerking with the shock powers.He can't tolerate any more and open the door and run to her without caring about anything or anyone and he reach to her and hold her hand and a painful scream left his mouth.
Geeettt and at the same time beeping of the pulse machine start as life bonce back in her body.A lone tear left her eye as she wisper the name of man who is looking towords her.(his eyes are showing multiple emotions as love,pain,guilt,hate,fury and many more...) Maan...

Well thats prologue am waiting for your response.Please tell me you people like it or not should i continue it or not,If u can not comment pleasr press like button and for pms please add me.

Index:
Part 4:pg14 https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3752804&TPN=14
Part 5:pg15 https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3752804&TPN=15&#p105699840

Edited by Alisha_gurti - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alisha_gurti thumbnail
Originally posted by: punam2712

NICE PROLOGUE

Thnks dear well.should i continue.it?
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
amazing start..pls update soon..
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice prologue
do continue soon!!!!!!
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

very interesting...

I have send buddy request...

please pm me whenever u update...
sweetgirls1 thumbnail
nice prologue... seems interesting. do continue... and add me in pm list
...sharanya... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting prologue
update 1st part sooon
zariya123 thumbnail
awesomre plzzz continue
n pm me
vandana73 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice but a request do not make it too sad !!
sparklingeyes11 thumbnail
Nice. 😊 would love to read more!