Frequent Posters

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: samin6

My exam is tomorrow and the day after. 

all the best Sami.  do well!!!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
To my Dear friend and Sister ArshiHamesha, sooo you are RED now!!!  Congratulations you're on fire!!! Keep going!! love red!!!

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: salooni

like here many pattern so i am asking which will look like the link i send 

πŸ˜ƒ

soni pretty but i wouldn't know what to do with them
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hi ad,

i hope whatever you need to get in order, gets done well and soon. we'll miss you of course, always here should you need a place to loll and giggle. take care. a very happy navratri and durga puja to you.

oh, and at 53 too, i am hopelessly immature about many things... don't worry, you are wise i bet.πŸ€—

My Dear AD,  Chin up dear one.  Life is a journey and all those twists and turns may seem difficult but keep your eyes wide open and find the beauty in all.  We will miss you but we are all with you.  Happy holydays to you!  and yes like Indi says age does not matter when it comes to maturity!  all the best!  
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hi katelyn, πŸ˜ƒ

planning to stop at 200... for two weeks, plus one more if needed.

also durga, supriya, i have some thoughts on episode posting, durga will share with you. idea being to ease the load we all seem to be feeling.

I am so behind and so frustrated right now that I can't even enjoy our thread.  This is not good.  Everyday when I find a second to come on 10 pages have flown by!  Frustrating.  There is no time to even write about the most momentous occasion.  We need a break now so we can enjoy this.  I am all the way back in the 180's it seems very overwhelming to even try to catch up.  I stopped to write 190 but ughhh!!! now really frustrated! Plus with all these stupid heath issues and my retreat coming up this weekend so much pressure!!! HELP!!!! STOP please!!! slow down!!! and I miss talking to you all!  BOOHOO!  I think I am complaining...sorry.  πŸ˜­
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

I am so behind and so frustrated right now that I can't even enjoy our thread.  This is not good.  Everyday when I find a second to come on 10 pages have flown by!  Frustrating.  There is no time to even write about the most momentous occasion.  We need a break now so we can enjoy this.  I am all the way back in the 180's it seems very overwhelming to even try to catch up.  I stopped to write 190 but ughhh!!! now really frustrated! Plus with all these stupid heath issues and my retreat coming up this weekend so much pressure!!! HELP!!!! STOP please!!! slow down!!! and I miss talking to you all!  BOOHOO!  I think I am complaining...sorry.  πŸ˜­

sampinch😭

i not watched any episode from 180
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Frankenstein .. huh.. something I talked about so very often during those final hay wire days.. Neither the makers nor  anyone directly involved could fathom what a monster they have created until it was way too late...that there was no way to stop it but only to kill it.. alas!! 

And yes, what one perceives and takes home is what counts than what the maker intended. Even giant global companies have no say/ intuition on how a product would be received once they release it into the market. 

Gives goose bumps when you say  Barun being the vehicle for that cryptic message for you ... It almost felt something possessed every one involved for those first 10 months or so.. that they just couldn't help but to give their best thus far... a divine intervention I thought... it was a love story all around... a love story of two complex individuals on screen...and of every one involved in making/ watching it.. it was made with heart... as evident in every single frame...oozing passion, dedication, attention to detail that is seldom seen on Indian TV shows...and it is that love that keeps me here... as some one who thrives on savoring stuff...

you right, Barun and Sanaya  would  think that its just another TV show and may even find it ridiculous that some crazy souls out there are still talking about scenes they "acted" two years ago... I thoroughly respect and admire both of them...But I am sure they would have never watched even couple of episodes in full ...and have no clue of they created... giving gift is upto some one.. but what I do with that gift is totally upto me.. and only me!

And did I say I thank Barun for keeping you here.. lest all this talk would n't even have been possible!!

oh how i adore you ladies.  yes this frankenstein of a show!!!  why is it that we can't get it out of our heads and hearts?  i thought the other day to write here and tell everyone we are really crazy. do you realize we are still here and the show has been off the air for almost a year now?  what is it that has touched everyone of us so deeply.  come on was it really his good looks?  hers? no i don't think so.  it was a story of deep hurt and pain, love and hate,betrayal and a story of redemption.  it was passionately done, you just can tell, by all involved, until exhaustion hit and everything came tumbling down...CRASH, sadness, stupidity.  
oh how i miss it so.  sometimes i wake up with such a heavy heart knowing i won't see it on my tv screen but then i can jump here and watch, write, review, feel again...thanks ladies.
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

oh how i adore you ladies.  yes this frankenstein of a show!!!  why is it that we can't get it out of our heads and hearts?  i thought the other day to write here and tell everyone we are really crazy. do you realize we are still here and the show has been off the air for almost a year now?  what is it that has touched everyone of us so deeply.  come on was it really his good looks?  hers? no i don't think so.  it was a story of deep hurt and pain, love and hate,betrayal and a story of redemption.  it was passionately done, you just can tell, by all involved, until exhaustion hit and everything came tumbling down...CRASH, sadness, stupidity.  
oh how i miss it so.  sometimes i wake up with such a heavy heart knowing i won't see it on my tv screen but then i can jump here and watch, write, review, feel again...thanks ladies.

Cynthia!! That's so beautifully said!! πŸ€—

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Cynthia!! That's so beautifully said!! πŸ€—

thanks i really don't know what i would do without you ladies in my life.  it is hard to believe that we were not always together.  so strange this connection.  don't you feel it too?
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks i really don't know what i would do without you ladies in my life.  it is hard to believe that we were not always together.  so strange this connection.  don't you feel it too?