Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Cynthia!! That's so beautifully said!! 🤗

you are abs right, cynthia. 👏 👏 barun sobti was hot in baat too... but the story lacked something. so did the execution therefore. and i certainly do not watch it again and again, in fact, haven't watched the entire show i bet. here that exploration of love just blew my mind... and then these two gave it their best and took us to the heart of this mad feeling. also everyone involved did their best... what a treat it was. if it were on today, i wouldn't write fan fiction because i wouldn't need to.
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

frankenstein's groupies... us. 😆

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

I am so behind and so frustrated right now that I can't even enjoy our thread.  This is not good.  Everyday when I find a second to come on 10 pages have flown by!  Frustrating.  There is no time to even write about the most momentous occasion.  We need a break now so we can enjoy this.  I am all the way back in the 180's it seems very overwhelming to even try to catch up.  I stopped to write 190 but ughhh!!! now really frustrated! Plus with all these stupid heath issues and my retreat coming up this weekend so much pressure!!! HELP!!!! STOP please!!! slow down!!! and I miss talking to you all!  BOOHOO!  I think I am complaining...sorry.  😭

i know exactly the feeling... i can't discuss these episodes till i reach here. tonight i'll watch 183. we do need a break... so at 200, we stop. let's say we are doing two weeks off, but if at the end there's a feeling we need more tome... we wait another or two weeks.

please come and take it easy, enjoy your walk through the episodes nice and easy. we have an idea for the next 198 episodes... sharing i the next post.

i hope your retreat goes off well... and please do complain, otherwise what's the point? we will keep being polite and miss the heart of it all.

i am feeling the pace of it too... badly. i can't connect.

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

you are abs right, cynthia. 👏 👏 barun sobti was hot in baat too... but the story lacked something. so did the execution therefore. and i certainly do not watch it again and again, in fact, haven't watched the entire show i bet. here that exploration of love just blew my mind... and then these two gave it their best and took us to the heart of this mad feeling. also everyone involved did their best... what a treat it was. if it were on today, i wouldn't write fan fiction because i wouldn't need to.

indi so true!  I was watching the clip, that i believe katelyn posted, the star paarivar  dancing where everyone was in red (yay!!ArshiH!!!).  they looked incredible.  their attraction is just too much.  i hope to believe it was their acting ability together but it was incredible compared to all the other stars.  

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

i know exactly the feeling... i can't discuss these episodes till i reach here. tonight i'll watch 183. we do need a break... so at 200, we stop. let's say we are doing two weeks off, but if at the end there's a feeling we need more tome... we wait another or two weeks.

please come and take it easy, enjoy your walk through the episodes nice and easy. we have an idea for the next 198 episodes... sharing i the next post.

i hope your retreat goes off well... and please do complain, otherwise what's the point? we will keep being polite and miss the heart of it all.

i am feeling the pace of it too... badly. i can't connect.

I am glad i am not the only one feeling this.  i know ArshiH wants the break too but she is going on her own pace.  me i feel pressure! haha 
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Episode 196

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWqBKtNz4j0[/YOUTUBE]

First Telecast on Monday, 27th February 2012
Thanks, Katelyn and Indi for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Please click here to see

Blasters' Takes Episodes 196 - 200

indi52 thumbnail
hi everyone,

important chat, please read.

durga and supriya, with your permission, if i may...

this is regarding the structure of blast from the past.

it's been almost 11 months since blast started. by now we've done almost 200 episodes... only 198 left to enjoy.

while it's been riveting doing what we've been doing... for the last three or four months, as the story has gotten denser, our involvement even more, and we've all started spending a lot of time on what we create for each episode, we have started feeling a huge pressure... many of us.

it is not possible to keep ad (as in asli duniya, the real world) aside and do this.

but more, a i feel a fatigue is creeping in. the pace is a bit off... it's perhaps a little two much to race through five episodes every week. just to view, it may be perfect, but we live and breathe them, write think and feel around them...

so here's an idea. please consider and tell us what you think.

1. we will go for a longish break after 200 this friday. in fact the thread will celebrate 200 and we'll carry on from there. we shall start with an initial 2 weeks off. if it's felt we need more time, we'll go for more. i would personally like to catch up on all the episodes i couldn't get into because of lack of time. i know 2 weeks won't be sufficient for that...

during the break, if we like we can discuss old episodes, maybe take a look at the first four stunning ones once more, whatever.

2. when we return, we propose changing the structure a bit. instead of five episodes a week, we post three... on mon, wed, and fri. that way we get time to linger, chat, take it easy, relax and enjoy... which was the idea, of course.

when blast started, the idae of 5 episodes was perfect. there was discipline and enthusiasm, and a call to come to the thread 8pm every evening. a habit was getting set i guess. now all that is in place. and a core group is committed to take it through to the end. but we are all feeling that it's too hectic. think doing 3 episodes/week may be the answer?

we'll have 198 episodes left. that is 66 weeks. if we are relaxed chances are we won't need to go for breathers... and by the beginning of 2015, we'll be done.

and then he he start again...

but seriously, please think about it and and if you have any other ideas about making the thread active but not draining, please let's chat.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
and here I am baking and in between working sneaking a peek!!

pumpkin rolls on the menu today!
indi52 thumbnail
^^^ pumpkin rolls? and i just went on a diet. haww.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

hi everyone,

important chat, please read.

durga and supriya, with your permission, if i may...

this is regarding the structure of blast from the past.

it's been almost 11 months since blast started. by now we've done almost 200 episodes... only 198 left to enjoy.

while it's been riveting doing what we've been doing... for the last three or four months, as the story has gotten denser, our involvement even more, and we've all started spending a lot of time on what we create for each episode, we have started feeling a huge pressure... many of us.

it is not possible to keep ad (as in asli duniya, the real world) aside and do this.

but more, a i feel a fatigue is creeping in. the pace is a bit off... it's perhaps a little two much to race through five episodes every week. just to view, it may be perfect, but we live and breathe them, write think and feel around them...

so here's an idea. please consider and tell us what you think.

1. we will go for a longish break after 200 this friday. in fact the thread will celebrate 200 and we'll carry on from there. we shall start with an initial 2 weeks off. if it's felt we need more time, we'll go for more. i would personally like to catch up on all the episodes i couldn't get into because of lack of time. i know 2 weeks won't be sufficient for that...

during the break, if we like we can discuss old episodes, maybe take a look at the first four stunning ones once more, whatever.

2. when we return, we propose changing the structure a bit. instead of five episodes a week, we post three... on mon, wed, and fri. that way we get time to linger, chat, take it easy, relax and enjoy... which was the idea, of course.

when blast started, the idae of 5 episodes was perfect. there was discipline and enthusiasm, and a call to come to the thread 8pm every evening. a habit was getting set i guess. now all that is in place. and a core group is committed to take it through to the end. but we are all feeling that it's too hectic. think doing 3 episodes/week may be the answer?

we'll have 198 episodes left. that is 66 weeks. if we are relaxed chances are we won't need to go for breathers... and by the beginning of 2015, we'll be done.

and then he he start again...

but seriously, please think about it and and if you have any other ideas about making the thread active but not draining, please let's chat.

I wholeheartedly  agree although 3 may still be alot to handle but I will definitely try.  And yes then reruns again absolutely!!!  by that time his movies will be out and i am sure the A-team (Barun and Sanaya) may come back together for some special event which we can discuss! I'm in!!!