dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I knw, infact the shooting is long over n production pics r out but not the air dates πŸ˜†
ye to achcha hai, this isn't a desi show otherwise by now she'd be crying buckets over sherlock, go -ve and plot against him 🀣
wildcat1994 thumbnail
guys, MYTHOLOGY is that history that has no other proof other than a book!!! now, suppose i ask u...have u seen Krishna or ram?? is there any person living today who has?? or at least have u seen the gold jewelry that Krishna or ram wore??? where is that jewelry? y has no one seen it? πŸ˜•simple...just bcoz a  book mentions someone dosen't mean that someone exists...just bcoz HARRY POTTERs a book dosen't mean there is a HARRY POTTER!!!!πŸ˜†so, we call it mythology...it is a part of history that is not yet proven completely!!!!
the day u find objects or artifacts that can guarantee the presence of Ram or Krishna...their stories will cease to be mythologies n will become history...but remember...MYTHOLOGY is HISTORY too!!!!!πŸ˜†
himanshuvij03 thumbnail
Hello Napster, welcome

I have read your posts related to mythology and I agree with them.πŸ‘

Yes, You are right ...Our History cannot be a myth😭 and I respect it.

This should be changed from the myth and must be renamed something else.

Because I also believe in Spiritual powers very strongly.😊

If you, I or We never see the God It doesn't mean's that there is no existence of them, because it is something we have faith in them not just believe.😳

We love our family, our country and our people why ? Because we have faith and in our parents that we ever falling down they will care us 😭

This is something cannot be only myth, in whom we have faith, love and care called our family. We respect them, because we love them. that's what we always learn  from our history.😊
Edited by himanshuvij03 - 10 years ago
napster thumbnail

Originally posted by: himanshuvij03

Hello Napster, welcome

I have read your posts related to mythology and I agree with them.πŸ‘

Yes, You are right ...Our History cannot be a myth😭 and I respect it.

This should be changed from the myth and must be renamed something else.

Because I also believe in Spiritual powers very strongly.😊

If you, I or We never see the God It doesn't mean's that there is no existence of them, because it is something we have faith in them not just believe.😳

We love our family, our country and our people why ? Because we have faith and in our parents that we ever falling down they will care us 😭

This is something cannot be only myth, in whom we have faith, love and care called our family. We respect them, because we love them. that's what we always learn  from our history.😊

Thnks for understanding me. i 100 percent agree with what you have written. it is the non-believers who say, dekha hai jo keh rahe ho? they need proof. we don't.

majority of the members here seem confused with the term mythology & whether they really believe in hinduism being real & not a myth.

and since majority is always thought to be right, i will leave this topic here. when we hindus ourselves are hellbent on proving our history as a myth then how can we blame the west πŸ˜†
sherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

ye to achcha hai, this isn't a desi show otherwise by now she'd be crying buckets over sherlock, go -ve and plot against him 🀣

You know, this sounds like a very interesting story idea actually. πŸ˜Š
sherlock thumbnail
@Napster:
The thing is, even if we are going to give any proof to those who don't wish to believe, they'll reject that proof. 

Secondly, if we'll tell them that if they don't wish to believe in our experience,no problem, they can get the proof THEMSELVES by following a few simple (in a sense) instructions, they won't do even that, so actually there's no way out. πŸ˜†

If I'm to say  that yes, I've seen Lord Sita Ram, who's going to believe me?? People here will think, this "sherlock" is either a liar or a lunatic. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Well, can't help it, I certainly can't be expected to deny my own personal experiences just because people will call me a lunatic.

However, while people have every right not to believe in a mere statement of mine, if I'm gonna tell them the they can test the veracity of my statement themselves, but for that they'll have to take some months out of their lives & do as I tell them to do, whose gonna do that????? 

So as I said, its an impossible situation. πŸ˜Š

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sherlock

You know, this sounds like a very interesting story idea actually. πŸ˜Š

oooh, if Jim hadn't died then she'd team up with him, I'd get my andrew once again in the show and Sherlock really needs a lesson in social skills πŸ˜†
sherlock thumbnail

Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

oooh, if Jim hadn't died then she'd team up with him, I'd get my andrew once again in the show and Sherlock really needs a lesson in social skills πŸ˜†

Why the producers of the show are yet to sign you up as their main writer, I've no idea dear. πŸ˜Š

God, there's sooo much wrong with this world. 
sherlock thumbnail
here's a news item pertinent to the discussion (I mean not the discussion between DkMystery & ME, but discussion of this thread)