Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
To the TM, I don't even think she was pointing her fingers towards Niraj? How do u know?😆..They didn't even show his face when she said "I Love You"...She may have said to Sanaya u know, or even generally to her friends and family who came to support her!!
And, I agree that not all depends on looks, as the saying goes, "Never judge a book by its cover"...He actually looks decent and cute when he smiles..That is what I have seen from DD and Niraj's clear pictures...They look great as a couple if they are one! But, all the best wishes to DD in her personal and professional life...😊
elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sweety1985

watch the guy sitting next to her brother jaisheel in above video at 14:27-14:28

...and at 14:11-14:12 she says I love u with her finger pointing towards him.

Salman so busy wid his trophy..lol...muuuaaahh
he is best frnd dd saying i love u that can be anyone in the audience
Sweety1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aqua_marine

Amidst all this...salman is so busy at looking at his trophy...love dis guyy

For salman JDJ win is like god s gift..last year he missed bcos f isha sharvani injury..this time I m happy he won ...he deserved it clearly..although my heart goes to puneet and lauren
-SmexySmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i certainly think that was for fans bcoz her finger was moving..:P plus even Salman pointed out so u mean even he was pointing Neeraj??
Edited by gcddfan - 10 years ago
_Grey_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Babelicious-

<font color="#666666">Nope , they are not dating . DD confirmed it. They are just Childhood frnds , and c'mon you are sure of the editing team ?😆JDJ6 has got the worst editing team.</font>

🤣 Their editing sucks🤣
mehurocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nooo yeh such nhi ho sakhta ...
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tahira-2013

no i'm not gonna judge him by his looks , it is just that , he doesn't like good with DD, atleast for me , because i'm big DD and Salman fan i want them together and sirf woh kyon , agar khud Ranbir Kapoor bhi kyon na ho , mujhe DD and Ranbir ache nahi lage ge, because as a blind fan mujhe DD and salman ache lagte hai 
hope you don't mind i was just telling my feelings , at the end of the day i'm their fan and you know ke Fan apni feelings ko lekar kabhi kabhi kaise hote hai 

That is alrite dear...I know fans go crazy for their celebrities...I just wanted say that we shud get above the narrow mentality of judging a person by his looks...Sorry if u got hurt...
Salman and DD look good together...but I dont think there is anything going on between them...
Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rits08

That is alrite dear...I know fans go crazy for their celebrities...I just wanted say that we shud get above the narrow mentality of judging a person by his looks...Sorry if u got hurt...
Salman and DD look good together...but I dont think there is anything going on between them...

hahhahaa its oke , i'm not hurt dear, respect your pov , btw media 90% sach bolti hai atleast jab baath celeb par aati hai ðŸ¤£
Edited by Tahira-2013 - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sans-

🤣 Their editing sucks🤣

YUPP! Muje sochna pardha aisee  ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜† There was a clear blog made by DD's frnd which is now deleted , she mentioned tht Neeraj-DD were frnds and were never dating , you guys know media , unka kaam hai dramebazi karnaa...and beside tht ILU , i think she said it to camera , to her fan's? Or maybe jaysheell ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Jokes apart , Nope TM They are not dating ...😊