Drashti s rumored boyfriend Niraj on Jhalak

Sweety1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

watch the guy sitting next to her brother jaisheel in above video at 14:27-14:28

...and at 14:11-14:12 she says I love u with her finger pointing towards him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG is that real , i mean is that her BF ðŸ˜² 
come on she is soo pretty ,and uska BF toh dekho , ---  🤣
after watching -- mujhe sabse zaida Drashti with salman achi lagi 
wish salman and DD couple hote , kya yaar dil thoot gaya ðŸ’”😭

Refrain from bringing in other shows while discussing and bashing will not be tolerated
-Edited by DT
Edited by -HibiscusR- - 10 years ago
Sweety1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tahira-2013

OMG is that real , i mean is that her BF ðŸ˜² 

come on she is soo pretty ,and uska BF toh dekho , langoor ke saath angoor ðŸ¤£
after watching Geet with Maan an Madhu with RK mujhe sabse zaida Drashti with salman achi lagi 
wish salman and DD couple hote , kya yaar dil thoot gaya ðŸ’”😭

Tahira, he s speculated bf...there r many pictures of hers with him...and there were rumors of a recent breakup too becos of salman..but his presence here puts all rumors to rest..he s good looking..video clarity is not that good..here is his FB profile:

Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Actually he is good looking, there r many pics of them togather but what is reality we don't know in really he looks lot better than the vedio pic.
Tahira-2013 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweety1985

Tahira, he s speculated bf...there r many pictures of hers with him...and there were rumors of a recent breakup too becos of salman..but his presence here puts all rumors to rest..he s good looking..video clarity is not that good..here is his FB profile:

i hope its just a rumor , wais agar yeh sach nikhla than i will only ask 1 think to god , Rab ne kaise benayi yeh jodi , wish its not true mujhe salman and DD chahiye 
i know media kuch bhi bolti hai but jab bhi bolti hai 90% sach bolti hai 
_Grey_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi78

Actually he is good looking, there r many pics of them togather but what is reality we don't know in really he looks lot better than the vedio pic.

Agreed :D
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tahira-2013

i hope its just a rumor , wais agar yeh sach nikhla than i will only ask 1 think to god , Rab ne kaise benayi yeh jodi , wish its not true mujhe salman and DD chahiye 
i know media kuch bhi bolti hai but jab bhi bolti hai 90% sach bolti hai 

Sory to say this... but it is a realy narrow thinking to say that since hes not good looking enough..so he doesnt deserve him... u shud never judge a book by its cover... i dont knw him bt may be he has a heart of gold... and maybe hes her true love who has stood y her thru al her bad tyms... Good looking couples not necessarily mean that they are the happiest couple in the world... 

Nonetheless a big Congrats to Drashti and Salmaan... Although the kids were phenomenal and even Lauran was fab... All three were equally deserving... but its DD who won...so congratulations to her...!!😃
Nope , they are not dating . DD confirmed it. They are just Childhood frnds , and c'mon you are sure of the editing team ? ðŸ˜† JDJ6 has got the worst editing team.
Tahira-2013 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rits08

Sory to say this... but it is a realy narrow thinking to say that since hes not good looking enough..so he doesnt deserve him... u shud never judge a book by its cover... i dont knw him bt may be he has a heart of gold... and maybe hes her true love who has stood y her thru al her bad tyms... Good looking couples not necessarily mean that they are the happiest couple in the world... 

Nonetheless a big Congrats to Drashti and Salmaan... Although the kids were phenomenal and even Lauran was fab... All three were equally deserving... but its DD who won...so congratulations to her...!!😃

no i'm not gonna judge him by his looks , it is just that , he doesn't like good with DD, atleast for me , because i'm big DD and Salman fan i want them together and sirf woh kyon , agar khud Ranbir Kapoor bhi kyon na ho , mujhe DD and Ranbir ache nahi lage ge, because as a blind fan mujhe DD and salman ache lagte hai 
hope you don't mind i was just telling my feelings , at the end of the day i'm their fan and you know ke Fan apni feelings ko lekar kabhi kabhi kaise hote hai 
elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amidst all this...salman is so busy at looking at his trophy...love dis guyy