Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
yeh khemka ko kya ho gaya , kuch lete kiyun nahin bhai ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†
if he is her BF ( may be they r just frnds ... as he and atit are only single ones frm her best frnds gang ppl assume he is her BF ... why don't they assume the same for Atit ?... just bcz he is little fat ? not fair na ...i wld prefer Atit anyday over khemka ) 

ok so if he is her BF toh inka beakup kiyun nahin hota hai ðŸ˜†
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This guy looks so simple and average!
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
few days before there was news abt their breakup.. 

inna bada bada karke dikhaya tha when DD refused to comment on Khemka.. 

DANGGG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
who said its her BF???? man she siad it so many time he is just a friend =)
He's her childhood best friend and they were together in College too I heard. DD cleared he's just her friend, but even if they are together good for DD. Every girl would want a best friend in their partner as they will understand each other very well. 

But as a fan, Niraj better not take away DD from us Fans!! ðŸ˜› I want to see DD doing Shows after marriage also. 
LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lmfaooo! i dont belive it it she can do so much better! im pretty sure they not dating if they were , do you think the media ail just sit back ? Edited by LOVE_DMG - 10 years ago
sdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think the kids were more than fabulous and so was Laurens!  Drashti won i presume becos of the ovwewhelming votes!

I think her best dance was the one on Lord Ganesh - it was beautifully done - Congratulations Drashti!😉
Edited by sdfan - 10 years ago
vampires-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Cutieee1992

He's her childhood best friend and they were together in College too I heard. DD cleared he's just her friend, but even if they are together good for DD. Every girl would want a best friend in their partner as they will understand each other very well. 

But as a fan, Niraj better not take away DD from us Fans!! ðŸ˜› I want to see DD doing Shows after marriage also. 

that's all i wanted too...
geet_v81 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sweety1985

watch the guy sitting next to her brother jaisheel in above video at 14:27-14:28

...and at 14:11-14:12 she says I love u with her finger pointing towards him.

You people only saying rumored
And the photo it self is saying that she is not talking to him,if she is talking to him,then y there is no expressions in his face

And this people only told they have breakup because of salman,if he is here means then the breakup news is false.
means there is a chance that the news of DD being in relationship with Niraj is also false na.

TheHazard thumbnail

Originally posted by: rits08

Sory to say this... but it is a realy narrow thinking to say that since hes not good looking enough..so he doesnt deserve him... u shud never judge a book by its cover... i dont knw him bt may be he has a heart of gold... and maybe hes her true love who has stood y her thru al her bad tyms... Good looking couples not necessarily mean that they are the happiest couple in the world... 

Nonetheless a big Congrats to Drashti and Salmaan... Although the kids were phenomenal and even Lauran was fab... All three were equally deserving... but its DD who won...so congratulations to her...!!😃

Ya agree, Face doesn't matter ðŸ˜‰ but had it been her real love, I'm sure she wouldn't keep that hidden. Irrespective of his look, the guy somehow fit in with her, well i may be wrong. Celebrities do have time pass affairs ðŸ˜‰ Drashti is no different ðŸ¥±