Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovermg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Drasti or neraj acha dost hai.
Ye bath drasti geet k time per hi sbs me bola tha to aap sab ? Drasti ke pecha hath dho kar par ho . Or ek bath drasti ek or bhi friend tha . Drasti ka ek group ha jis me us 12 friend ha
Naheeda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It can be her friend too.
She can say it to her brother as well. Her other friends were present there u can't say she said it to Neeraj
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
can anyone tell k salman bhi finger same side par point kar k ''for u'' bol rha tha wo b neeraj k liye tha?? 
vinilla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abba12

can anyone tell k salman bhi finger same side par point kar k ''for u'' bol rha tha wo b neeraj k liye tha?? 

ya i noticed & both ment fans &  frds sat over there.
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vinilla

ya i noticed & both ment fans &  frds sat over there.

editing team sucked it yaar .. they edited the part and did not tell for what DD got certificate and at the end they editeed half of her speech and the part where her friends lifted her ...i wanna kill them ðŸ˜¡
vinilla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
if u remember TC them self opened this topic ,unnecessarily bcz she don't retaliate to random articles but yes she said they are her frds in an interview recently when tete asked whether her link up with her frd is true she said no they are her group of  frds ith whom she hangs over.  Tc  denied recently  now can't even say patched up.  bcz after so mainly rumors her true frds KSg & her real frds were there with her. & this shows all the story of linkup was not true & breakup was also not true. just hyped for attention seeking of the portal. Edited by vinilla - 10 years ago
pinki_sanyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hope they are not dating anymore
MaaNeeTLuV thumbnail
🤣 sw in utube also..bt sw ki brk also.. 
anywyas i dont wnt DD's bf to b dat pls..