ACPs scared... Nice!

Continue soon!
Anjali.Mital thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow...what an update dear...

It was too funny...
Oh god..!! all are this much scared...
Ofcourse anyone will be...if in that situation...

Arjun and Sakshi were a little bit better than others..
They were able to console each other...and they can..that we all know...

But Sameer ...he couldn't believe that he is still alive...
And chottu...!!!!!

I dont know why those pigeons look suspicious for me...
Lets wait and see...

Please continue soon and if possible please add me to your pm list...
Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...😊😊😊
I was too funny...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Chhotu fainted...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Arjun and Sakshi holding each others hand...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰koi na dar ki wajah se hi sahi par dono pass toh aae...😊😊😊
Rathod...he could not belive that he is alive...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and he also does not want to know what actually happend inside...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
What about those suspicious pigeons??????πŸ˜•

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...😊😊😊
Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ha ha ha both ACP scared
Arakshi holding each other
It's really funny both part I can't control my laugh
Come on yaar update soon
Thanks
SAKSHI.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hahhaha amazing update...!!!
Really liked it...
I was trying to imagine all of them...it was soo different...
I mean you wrote something totally contrasting their personalities...
Really liked them esp Arakshi...were awesome ...Loved esp that bottle segment...
Continue soon..!!

Shamsad1607 thumbnail

Chapter 6

Next morning 10.00 am, ETF conference room.

Chotu entered the conference room and found everyone present there .he silently took his place.

Aisha : Chotu how are you now?

Chotu : alive.

Saakshi : you should take rest, what are you doing here?

Chotu : no, I'm fine. Just Temperature is little high. Kaal thora zyada hi darr gaya tha na, isiliye. Now it's OK.

Arjun : to kaam kii baat karte hain. Shree, play the recordings.

Shree played all four recordings of Chotu, Saakshi, Arjun , Rathod and main console (that was with Aisha and him) respectively. All again recalled last evening but surprisingly they found themselves to be scared to nothing.

Arjun : Nothing was recorded !! matlab wahan kuch tha hi nahi!

Rathod : Bilkul ullu lag rah hai hum. Dekho kaise 5 saal kii baccho ki tarha darr kar chilla rahe hai. Cheee!!

Arjun : but we saw something that made us scared. Chaar log ek saath dhoka nahi khaa sakte. Kuch to tha wahan.

Shree : Last time ki tarha drugs ka chakkar to nahin?

Arjun : that was an abandoned place Shree. Nobody was there...(stopped in mid).. but it could be possible. Rathod, remember that fog?

Rathod : you mean somebody gassed us?

Arjun : possible. Saakshi, chotu, did you saw fog around you?

Saakshi : No, I saw a blue shadow, And felt something cold... it was scary, very scary.

Chotu : I saw nothing, I just scared, I don't know how, but that terror feeling was so strong, I could stand there for another second, so..

Rathod : Saakshi ko akela chorke vaag gaye. Chotu, instructions kya tha? Stick together'... But you left her alone. How could you?

Saakshi : It's Ok Sameer. We all were scared. By the way, tum dono kya kia?

Now both ACPs become red.

Saakshi : but I must say guys, there must be something. Just remember, everything was fine before we stepped inside. But as we entered, we started feeling awkward, right?

A strange silence occurred in the room, as if everyone was agreeing with her. ACPs exchanged glances and nodded positively, while Chotu shivered remembering that.

Arjun : Than, the awkward fling changed to anxiety, it increased to fright, than it became a strong apprehension. Just like the paranormal experts reported.

Saakshi : Right, and that feeling threw us out.

Arjun : anyways, Let's see what had we found? We found the entrance area covered with dirt and pigeon mess. They use that place as their night shelter.  From this the place rally seems abandoned. We checked the main hall, it also looked deserted. Torn curtains, walls loosing plasters...

Saakshi : ( thinking) Hall main dhool(dirt) thi kya?

Rathod :  What? Dhool? Of course thi, wahan kaun safai karga?

Saakshi : (thinking hard) but I didn't see dirt.

Arjun : ek minute, Shree play Saakshi's and My recordings again.

They again checked both footage and found something surprising.

Aisha : Oh..no, Saakshi that's amazing yaar. (Saakshi smils) Sir, even I and Shree found something, Shree, woh pics...

Shree passed some still photographs Arjun. He checks the photos.

Arjun : Good job. Find out about this ring.

Shree : Sir, this rings are markings of the owner. It engraves initials of his name.  And the pigeon is an exclusive breed, well trained, generally pigeon shows ke liye aise pigeons ko log paalte hain.

Rathod : Do you found something about the owner?

Shree : I'll find it as soon as I can. Just give me some time.

Arjun : Make it fast, Shree.

Shree left for his console, Chotu followed him. Aisha and Saakshi got busy with files and discussing about last night's incident (of course in low voice but clearly audible to both ACPs), Rathod sunk in the case file. Arjun got busy thinking about the footages (twirling a pen between his fingers).

Aisha : Saakhi, ek baat batao, wahan actually kuch tha kya?

Saakhi : Don't know, but kuch awkward zaroor tha, Dekho na, ek deserted, 25 yars se closed mansion main thora sa bhi dirt nahi! Even maine jo film rolls dekh the who bhi kaafi well maintained lag raha tha. Agar yeh ghost really exist karte hain to kaafi cleanliness freak type hain, right?

Aisha : well, how about your friend, is she OK?

Saakhi : No, she isn't. Bus iss case main jab tak uljhi rahe tab tak hi thik hain, ek baar yeh case solve ho jaye uski baad use samhalna bohot mushkil ho jayegi.

Aisha : Dekh kar to aisa laaga nahi. She seemed quite normal.

Saakhi : Normal hone main aur normal dikhne main bohot differences hai Aisha, tum nahi samjhogi.

Rathod : But I must say Saakshi, kaafi achche se samhala tumne usse. Uss din hospital main usko dekha aur kaal uski ghar main to ...I felt I was looking at two different girls.

Saakhi : And half of its credit goes to you, Sameer. If you didn't promise to take this case, I couldn't handle her alone.

Rathod : I just did something that I failed to do long before, but you're far stronger than me. I hope, if I were like you (staring at Arjun).

Saakhi : Well, in that case, don't hope boy, just decide.

Aisha became dumbstruck hearing this. Many questions arose in her mind but she decided to remain silent that time. 

By that time, Shree entered and called Arjun several times but Arjun was too busy thinking. Saakshi notices that.

Saakshi : Rehne do na Shree. Janab ka brain kii BEARINGS ghum raha hain. Let him think.

Shree : Brain main bearings nehi hoti, Saakshi. Be logical.

Rathod : So what? Saakshi ke muh se sun ne ko achcha lag raha hain. Aur kya pata, Rawte kii brine main bearings ho vhi saakta hai. Iska koi varosa nahi.

All smiled at that.

Arjun : ( came back) Kya ho sakta hain?

Shree : Bearings, sir. (Rathod glared at him)...I mean twirling pen... No... Woh sir, I've found something about those initials. The mark was NCS, means...

Arjun : Nitya Chandra Swami.

All :???

Arjun : It's obvious, right. He's a bird collector. But the question is, what his birds doing in that area?

Shree : Well, sir, Mr. Swami lives in that area. His house is right behind that hillock, mansion se distance ziyada nahi hain. But strait road nah hone kii wajah se mansion se unki ghar tak  jaan ko one hour se ziyada time laagta hain.

Arjun : but birds ko utna time nahi laagta. Anything else?

Shree : haan, his house was included in Mehra's property.  He bought it in 1990. Just after a month of Yatin's death.

Rathod : from bank?

Shree : No from some property dealers, actually it was among those properties that Yatin sold for money. Chotu gaya hain to check those dealers.

Arjun : First he bought Yatin's house, then married his girlfriend. Interesting, Shree, dig it deeper.

Saakshi : What are you thinking actually?

Arjun : We should meet that Swami.

Now may I have your feedback?
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting update...keeping us hooked to it...amazing..continue soon and thank you for the update also πŸ€—
Anjali.Mital thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very interesting dear...
Just like watching a crime investigation series...
Really amazing...

You are concording each and every factors perfectly...
Admirable job dear...

Eagerly waiting...
Please pls pls cont. soon...
Asapom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update 
continue soon
Shamsad1607 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoohLover

Very interesting update...keeping us hooked to it...amazing..continue soon and thank you for the update also πŸ€—

Thank you so much for loving this scrap...πŸ˜ƒ

Although I've quote yours, but I'm writing this for all following this post...

Some provebs say, Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet. So have patience. I'll try to Update as soon as possible, whenever it'll be ready. but the main problem is, I'm not satisfied with my writing, how you liked it?
Was it really that good?... I would love to receive true feedback...
Because false praises are similar to abuses.

So read carefully, & comment freely. Tell me what you liked, what not... Show me the loopholes & advise me to improve.
& also bare with me.
Thank you.