Asapom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome update 
continue soon
Shamsad1607 thumbnail
Chapter 8 (installment 2) :

Aisha knocked & went inside Rathod's cabin.

Rathod & Saakshi were discussing about Sonali & the case as well, but as Aisha entered, they became quite. Saakshi stood up to leave but Aisha stopped her.

Aisha : Where are you going, Saakshi? Let's go together na, sit.

Saakshi : No, I'll stay with Sonali tonight, so...

Aisha : But I've some questions for you both, come.

Rathod : What's this Aisha? What are you doing?

Aisha : me ? (in stern voice)  just trying to find some answers sir, & I hope you wouldn't mind enlighten me, sir.

Rathod looked at Saakshi & she nodded positively.

Rathod : Ok, tell me what you want to know?

Aisha :  That day, Saakshi was in the hospital, right?

Rathod : Right.

Aisha :  & you were there for Sonali, Right Saakshi?

Saakshi : haan.

Aisha :  (settling on a chair ) aab detail batao...

Rathod Amusingly staring at his officer... She was interrogating her boss & colleague; & they are cooperating with her as if they have no other choice.

Saakshi narrated the whole incident, how Sonali as fainted due to stress when Jay was missing, & Saakshi went to console her. She herself wanted to search him while Saakshi Stopped her saying that she would help her. However, sonali as so adamant & was getting restless. Therefore, finally, Saakshi called Sameer to help & Sameer reached hospital. He promised Sonali he would help her in order to calm her down. Meanwhile Liza called him to inform about Shree & he was taken to the same hospital.

Aisha : why didn't you tell us that time, aur sir why you lied when Chotu saw Saakshi?

Saakshi : Actually I forbade Sameer, I didn't want you make you people more tensed.  You were already tensed with Shree. Moreover, I had already dragged Sameer in such trivial matter,   aab pura team ko Sonali ka babysitting ke liye laaga deti, to Arjun mujhe goli nahi maar dete?

Aisha  : but it's not a trivial matter, Saakshi. He was murdered !!

Rathod : But he was only missing then, & we just consoling Sonali. Hume thori pata tha ki yeh missing case murder case banke ETF ke sarr pe girnewala hai.

Saakshi : Haan, dead bodies milne kii news to just added another nail in the coffin. Bechari aur toot gayee...in that night balcony se girne wali thi, but her mom saw & saved her. Then I called Sameer again & he transferred the case to ETF.

Aisha : But Saakshi, you could've told us, after all, we are friends right? At least moral support to de hi saakte the.

Saakshi :  (hugging Aisha)  Sorry baby. But I just didn't want to trouble you guys. Besides you all have your own problems, I didn't wanted to increase it.

Aisha : (pouting) Aur inn sab main friendship ka sabse bada farz bhool gayee?

Saakshi :  (parted the hug) Kaunsi, meri maa?

Aisha : Yahi, ek acchi dost ka pehla farz hain aapni doston ko pareshaan karna.

Rathod : Hey, ladies, I'm also here.

Saakshi :  haan haan ...aa jao... Ek hug to tumhara bhi banta hain.

Trio hugged. ... & parted smiling.

Rathod : Chalo, koi nahi, but Saakshi aaj to sonali ka mood kaafi acchi hai... it seems everything's gonna fall at place.

Saakshi : I hope so, Sameer. This incident cut her up terribly. & today her mood is not good actually ... it's getting worse day by day.

Rathod & Aisha : How?                                                  

Saakshi : Well, you saw that Aisha, kaise zidd karr rahi thi Jay ki dead body dekhne ke liye ?... woh  to maine taal dia...

Rathod : Accha kia...

Saakshi : Upar se madam ne kya bulaya mujhe? Sayani Billi !!!

Rathod : Waise naam acchi hain...

Saakshi : Acchi nahi hain... yeh warning bell hain hamare liye. She's missing him badly.

Aisha : woh kaise?

Saakshi : Only Jay used to call me that...& it's not a good sign.

Rathod : Don't worry, hum sab milke samhaal lenge, Ok?

Aisha : Aab baki sab ko...

Rathod : Haan...bata dena...

Saakshi : (remembered something) Arre... wahan koi meri maa- bahen karr rahi hain... tum dono continue karo... I'm leaving...

Saakshi again Hugged them and rushed towards the lounge, But the lounge area was deserted. Saaksi was wondering where Sonali may go, & she assumed that the girl may went near the car. She was about to approach towards the parking while she saw Shree & Chotu coming in.

Saakshi : Shree, Chotu, you are still here?

Chotu : Haan, waiting for liza. She's coming.

Saakshi : But where is she?

Shree : Usse Kharoos ne pakra hain. Shayed kuch kaam hain.

Saakshi : Ok, by the way, is Sonali outside?

Chotu : No, we didn't saw her, she may be somewhere here.

At that moment, something hit Saakshi's brain & She sprinted towards Liza's lab. Shree & Chotu were confused & they followed her.

After Rathod called it a day, Arjun retired to his cabin.

As he settled in his place, he heared a knock on the door. It must be her.

Arjun : Come in. (not looking at the door).

Sonali : Nice cabin.

Arjun stared at her, surprisingly.

Sonali : What? Can't I come here?  ( Arjun still not answering)... Ok let me be straight... I want to see my fianc. Can you...

Arjun : You can ask your friend, she knows the way...

Sonali : But she won't show me, I asked her.

Arjun : Come... I'll take you there.

Arjun led Sonali to the lab... they saw Liza was going home.

Arjun : Liza, Show jay's dead body.

Liza : Sir !?!

Arjun : Make it fast.

Liza pulled out a freezer tray occupying Jay's dead body. A pungent smell of preserving chemicals spread in the air. Sonali rushed towards the tray as Liza pulled it out, but as the face was visible to her, she froze on her tracks. She kept looking at the corpse blankly, didn't even react while Arjun asked Liza to put the tray in. She was rooted at her place just like a tree. Arjun was confused about her behavior and he looked at liza.

Liza : She's in shock, sir. May be, this is the reason Saakshi forbade her to come here.

At that moment, Saakshi reached there and found her shocked friend, She held and shook her vigorously, calling her name loudly.

Sonali came back from her trances, looked everywhere quizzically. Meanwhile, rest four also reached there. Rathod looked at Sonali, assumed what happened & was about to burst at Arjun, but Sonali's Voice stopped him.

Sonali : Sasha, let's go home.

Saakshi : You Ok?

Sonali : No, Plz, chalo yahan se.

Saakshi and Aisha took her to the lounge, rest were followed them.

Rathod was firing at Arjun in low voice.

Rathod : What was it , Rawte?  How dare you to do that?

Arjun : Now what've I done, Rathod?

Rathod : Who told you to show Sonali Jay's deadbody? Do you have the foggiest idea about what would be the consequences? Saakshi is here, she could show her, tumhe kisne beech main ghusne ko kaha?

Arjun: Sonali requested me, she said Saakshi denied to show her...

Rathod : If Saakshi denied, then you should've assumed that she did so for some reasons, arre who khud apni dost ki body nehi dekhi, jab kii do din se yeh bodies ETF main hain.

Arjun : We can't deny anyone to see their relatives.

Rathod : Shut up Rawte !! I thought none of us but you can understand Sonali. She has just lost somebody she loved most, like you, like us... but you've become so insensitive that you can only see nothing but yours... Today you have disappointed me, Rawte.

Saakshi made Sonali sit & Liza brought a glass of water. Sonali drank it at a draught... Then she looked around like a lost baby. she noticed the ACPs arguing...& Saakshi staring at her sternly.

Somali : Sasha , what are they arguing at? ... Sameer  plz don't tell off him.  I forced him to take me there, it's not his fault.

Saakshi : So you're admitting that it's all your fault?

Sonali : ( confused ) Haan...

Saakshi : So punishment vi milni chahiye, nahi?

Sonali : ( confused ) Haan...

Saakshi :  then you'll stay with Jay tonight.

All : ???????????

Sonali : Par main kaise?

Saakshi : ( low and cold voice) Kyun, kaleza thandi ho gayee? Had you seen that you wanted? Did whatever you want? Now go & stay with him, I will not stop you. Who I am to stop you? You never heed me...& why should you?...I'm just a so called friend right? Meaningless...

Sonali : You know Sasha, we both've seen many dead bodies in our career, but seeing our loved ones like this is horrible.  I just wanted to see him once, for last time. But... (she broke into tears).

Saakshi :  ( hugging & tucking in Sonali )  ok...ok... quiet... Aab meri scarf aur kharab matt karr...plz... (But Sonali was busy with her crying.She didn't bother to heed Saakshi. She sneezed and wiped her eyes & nose with Saakshi's scarf, then continued her weeping)... eeww... Jis ke liye mana karti hoon wahi karti hain saa(stopped)...chal tu ghar phir I'll you're your names...aab bass vi karr!!

Saakshi lookd around for help but the whole team was watching the girls emotional drama silently. Saakshi eyed Rathod to do something but he shrugged to express his incapability. Saakshi tried again to console her.

Saakshi : Dekh tujhe rona hain to ghar jaa k ro lena, aab thori der ke liye break laga le.  Agar tu yaha aise roti rahegi to office main flood aa jayega aur kaal hum sabko aake yeh sab saaf karna padega. ... Now if you won't stop I'll start crying.

Sonali :  (sobbing)  No.. don't... tu roti kam aur chillati zyada hain... kaan phat jayega sab kii.

Saakshi : (shied in relief & smiled) Ok...let's go home, then we'll cry together, come.

Saakshi left with her. Aisha & Rathod sighed in relief & rests were still confused on what happned a moment ago.

Shree : Baap re, it was terrible than daily soaps, nahi?

Rathod : Nahi, Saakhi ne aapni tute hue dost ko samhaal lia... tum logon kii confusion Aisha dur karr degi, aab sub jao aur kaal time pe aa jana.

How was it?

Edited by Shamsad1607 - 10 years ago
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Heyya nice update...very emotional and also very well written..enjoyed reading it..thank youπŸ€—
rimi_invisible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what a melodramatic update...πŸ˜›
but nice one gradually clearing confusions..sakshi at last consoled her crying frnd πŸ‘
continue soon...
Anjali.Mital thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sonali...!!!!    Interesting ...a little bit mysterious too...

So thats why Sakshi was at the hospital...

Cont. soon...
Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ayesha question sameer and sakshi after all she is lady dabbang
It's amazed me how she clarified things good work
Nice update
Do continue soon
Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...
Ayesha question Sameer and Sakshi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Loved the Emotional drama...
Sakshi at last consoled crying Sonali...

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...😊😊😊
Faruheer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow
Speechless to describe ur thought...
Awesome
Loved the arjun n sameer scary... Hahaha
Has has k pet men dard hogaya
Loved sakshi n Somali bond
Loved Aisha interrogating sameer n sakshi n trio hug was awesome
This suspense I like it..
Hope to c more...
Plz add me in buddy list
Plz pm me nxt update
Waiting for ur positive response
Asapom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update 
continue soon
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
arjun writers   should take some inspiration from u.gripping story pls cont soon