Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Haha well I thought you wanted me to be specific! But yes I love the skin I'm in! I'm proud to be who I am...and that's all that matters!
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
@TM:
You didn't answer your preference ðŸ˜†
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

EZ,

please answer as you are in the analysis sample.

Thanks
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh KA, good to see you back and running the ship!
So this is not a debate per se, 

As long as "skin color" remains just another attribute for attraction, it is fine . But when it transcends and becomes an obsession to a degree of discrimination there lies the fallacy of our society.

I really don't care much for skin color, give me Armitage or Sendil , there are way too many other attributes which need to please my eyes. 

@Hadey, you and an African , right  and I live in Antarctica!

Forever-KA thumbnail
If all other attributes are similar and it is about skin color then which color do you prefer. Of course we see other things and in reality its not only about skin color.

This is the question here. If you can then let us know which category you yourself fall in so that we can match your answer with what you think you are lol.

P.S I am noticing Miss Laila has removed that clown. lol. You take these things too seriously. lol. thanks

Edited by King-Anu - 10 years ago
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Ridiculous stereotyping at its best in bolded red.😆

<-------- That's my picture on the DP. Clearly, I'm not dark skinned. However, I love dark skin. Therefore, I tan on the beach every summer and all the guys I end up dating like me tan as well, I  I get pale in the winter and I hate that.  I guess some of us just appreciate what we don't naturally have. It's human nature, really. Girls with natural curly hair envy girls with natural straight hair. Girls with natural straight hair envy girls with natural curly here. There is no conspiracy theory at work, here.I only bothered to answer since you put my name in that list of your's. Or else, I find this entire line of reasoning preposterous.ðŸĪŠ

Uh I'll add to that. I didn't say I have a preference for dark or light, just that I have a preference for beauty and good quality skin.

I have a pretty fair skin tone.

Edited by moomin4455 - 10 years ago
Forever-KA thumbnail
Concordant
Discordant

Find fair beautiful
- Miss/Mr. Zephy
- Mr NumNum
- Miss Planet

Find dark beautiful/Do not care
- Miss Laila - I'm not dark skinned
- Miss Aarya
- Miss Hades - coal black as "african"
- Miss Daisy
- Miss Moomin I have a pretty fair skin tone
- Miss Shweta -  lighter than the average Indian
- charminggenie
Edited by King-Anu - 10 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: King-Anu

If all other attributes are similar and it is about skin color then which color do you prefer. Of course we see other things and in reality its not only about skin color.

This is the question here. If you can then let us know which category you yourself fall in so that we can match your answer with what you think you are lol.

P.S I am noticing Miss Laila has removed that clown. lol. You take these things too seriously. lol. thanks

I didn't remove it. Just copy pasted what was on my DP onto the avatar. You just got your eyes back, more like.😆😆
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: King-Anu

Concordant
Discordant

Find fair beautiful
- Miss/Mr. Zephy
- Mr NumNum
- Miss Planet

Find dark beautiful/Do not care
- Miss Laila - I'm not dark skinned
- Miss Aarya
- Miss Hades - coal black as "african"
- Miss Daisy
- Miss Moomin I have a pretty fair skin tone
- Miss Shweta -  lighter than the average Indian
- charminggenie

s we find fair beautiful...😆.rofl

hmm..and the only men as per you prefer white..women like black!..

This is a classic example of credibility of surveys..😆 and driving insights from them
Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 10 years ago
Forever-KA thumbnail

@ dex, okay. i am just glad that clown is not there anymore. lol. was a classic example of white does not mean one is good looking. lol

@ ez, lonely is a she and u r in the middle right now. I would appreciate if you contribute some more data so that analysis is complete. otherwise you will go under the "exclusion" section of my research paper.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdubeMFwuGs[/YOUTUBE]

Kal pe sawaal hai
jeena filhaal hai
Khaanabadoshiyon pe hi jaane kyun
Ilahi mera jee aaye aaye

all, as a thanks. enjoy the above song. will chk later.