Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

wow lovely emotional cute updates.. oh god te way my maan ki gussa andt hrowing te key chain and te way his frustration thinking he cant trap pammi was lovely.. but buddhu maan control gussa and think, learn some thing form ur little devil, see how smartly she open te thing and showed ur te evidence  was lovely cute scenes, why not, khurana blood is running inside.. te way partiv got te evidence and all discussing was lovely ...te way my maan ki happiness and asking geet to ask something and geet asking abt his life with his wife , bechari asking abt herself to my maan was lovely emotional... in past scenes , te way my maan melted his geet in his style and te way geet ki nautanki and my naughty maan roaming only in his inners was lovely cute..naughty maan.. oh god wat happen to mansi.. i love te update so much ks...
kptl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
jst luuuv what this choti looteri did...An amazing job that no one else could have thought if...:) nd little maaneet moment was cute bt the the father daughter prt jst stole the show...:) how come all of a sudden maansi having a fever...hope nothing serious...:(...like her better being naughty than this quiet ..
doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

wow wow wow
am loving this story
great going
waiting for more
continue soon please
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
both update r nice 
update soon
waitinggg

sweety981 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
jaldi update dedo plzzz waiting for next update
farzu3008 thumbnail
first of all sorry for commenting so late as i was busy preparing for my exams. part 39 n 40 both parts are awesome. maan is sometimes showing his frustration by not getting any proofs against Pammi but Prithvi is calming him . he seems to b very matured and composed person.  but finally choti jasoos maansi ki waja se proof mil gaya n now mission Pammi is on. would love geet to remember her past now. update soon.
micky11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
last two parts were awesome
Maansi did the job which no one could
she is little chorni crawling under tables
pammi will get a deserving treatment from maansi
mayashrisawant7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WAITING DEAR UPDATE SOON NA 
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanksss for double update 
maan found the acciedent pic of geet
loteri ki lot nai kuch toh kiya i love maansi
paami is sucha master mind she play game n make priya her pawn 
maan become emotoinal 
geet is talking to maan about his i mean their marige relation
hhaaa she become j with herself 
whAT HAPPEN TO MAANSI 
ISM MAIN PAAMI K TOH HATH NAHI 
prachidalmia thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
part 35
lovely update
maan showing geet their marriage photo but geet thinks it is been edited and acused maan so he showed her some more of their photos which geet took in wrong way
maan really longing for his love who is near him but far away
pammi cooking for every body that to without acc and the two devils enjoying their time in ice cream palour
after making pammi make everybodies favorite all left for hotel for their dinner great punishment
maan's plan to divide and rule is fantastic
he has actually created a tiff between his two enemies know i think the truth will come out soon