Vishal Nayak to play Farhan-Article

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Rival Site

Model turned TV actor, Vishal Nayak has been roped in to play a pivotal role in Zee TV's Qubool Hai. Vishal will enter the show as Farhan, eldest son of Haseena Bi (Nishi Singh) and Imran's (Vikram Singh Chauhan) brother.

Vishal claimed that he is very happy about his inclusion in this popular show. He said, "I'm very happy to have received this offer. Qubool Hai is ruling the roost currently and I'm more than delighted to work with Zee, producer Gul Khan and seasoned actors like Karan Singh Grover and Vikrant Massey."

On his character Vishal further elaborates, "Farhan is a quiet and reticent guy and is extremely obedient to his mother. He will eventually agree to marry Ayaan's (Vikrant Massey) sister, Nikhat (Archana Taide), despite knowing the fact that she was in love with his own younger brother Imran and both were engaged to marry soon. Though he is polite at the outset yet there is an air of uneasiness about him as his actions are quite mysterious."

The actor has been a part of shows such as Sapno Se Bhare Naina on Star Plus and Bayttaab Dil Kee Tamanna Hain (Sony Entertainment Television). Vishal will be seen making an entry on the show from September 9.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally 😆
TFS 
Ilhamez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting i think he is coming to stay 
Tfs😊
Edited by Ilhamez - 10 years ago
nautanki_anu thumbnail
Toh isi baat pe ek sher arz hai:

Haseena bi ki aan baan aur shaan,

Lo finally aa gaye QH mein Farhan.

Shukriya shukriya!!!

😆😆😆
Edited by nautanki_anu - 10 years ago
...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Uneasiness and mysterious, and another mama's boy! How was Haseena able to raise such obedient kids? I wish we had a positive character for Nikaht. :(
roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

Toh isi baat pe ek sher arz hai:

Lo finally aa gaye QH mein Farhan.

Shukriya shukriya!!!

😆😆😆

loved your shairi. searched vishal nayak in google immediately after I read his name. looks hot. hope he's zoya's friend. m so ready to see a really jealous and possessive Asad, not an overprotective and pleading one which we got due to Rajveer creep. muhuhahaha... 
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mysterious ways??? I wanted a nice guy for nikhat urghh
Anyways tfs 
...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Shayari-

Mysterious ways??? I wanted a nice guy for nikhat urghh

Anyways tfs 

I just said this, a few comments above!!!
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Looks like this character is here for a long time...we have to wait and see whether positive or negative
-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ah finally, I was starting to think he was a figment of Haseena's imagination 😆 He's cute! Can't wait to see him in the show. TFS! 👍🏼