love and respect for asad ahmed khan

annanyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
i dont know why is everyone against sweet cute asya scene,i mean i loved the way they r fulfilling each others wish,sooo cute and swweeettt❤️❤️❤️
i love their hug ,asad suffered sooo much,he already lost zoya ,hurt her thats why he always wanted to thank his allah miya for giving his zoya in his arms,i really love his jestures and finally a man like asad ,tameej and tehzeeb ki pujari do u think accept any physical intimacy before nikah..nooo i think cvs doing justice to his character
i love and respect asad ahmed khan ,i respect him more when dilshad mention his childhood ,working from school,cant attend regular college yet he is the richest man in bhopal,i think now i can understand the arrogant,judgemental asad
a child who suffered sooo much in his childhood ,u cant expect him to be funny,jolly,cracking jokes
but now the angel came and its time for his happiness
i really love asad and of course asya romance,physical intimacy is always not important and i guess they r progressing slowly,i mean ek hug dikhane me hi to itna time lagaya to intense hug me aur time lagega
again meow will be back 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah, like Asad a lot..All his gestures..I can understand where he is coming from.. But like to watch romance, as they have amazing chemistry..Cant help..
Gulaabo thumbnail
thats true...i dont know why people become all hyper!!! let them take their own time...
..Breeze.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I liked the scene too! It's so cute..lekin kya karen..Asad-Ayan hug dekh ke jealousy hoti hai😆
And yeah! Billi is gonna be back😎 and I want her to be back too! coz iss baar wo Asya ke beech bilkul nai aa sakti.. Imran ki sachai bahar lane keliye aana hi hoga na..
annanyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah i also wanted to see their romance but i can wait and enjoy this scenes too 😃
coolphool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaaa I agree..bus wo "DIL MANGAY MORE" wali situation hojati hai meri 😆 ...but its ok...we ll wait.. 😛 ..and billi baajee is coming back 😕 ..i can smell her 😆 ...
AlwaysAsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed! I find it so cute how they're fulfilling each others wishes and spending so much time together before their nikaah 😳 
As long as I have AsYa scenes...I'm all good 😆
Rooh_5896 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you veryyy much for the post!!!! 👏 You are absolutely right! One cannot expect someone like Asad to just jump up and be hormonal!!! He's been through TOO DAMN MUCH in his life to actually be the "loosened up" guy everyone wants him to be!!!! He's not someone who acts on impulse or on hormones!!! And plus, it doesn't seem as if Zoya has given him permission for the kind of physical intimacy that everyone here is so freaked about!! It is always better to consummate a relationship after marriage because of both practical and physical reasons 😉 SO your post was bang on and I loved it 😛

P.S.: This is why I respect and admire Asad Ahmed Khan! 😊
Edited by Rooh_5896 - 10 years ago
shanry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rooh_5896

Thank you veryyy much for the post!!!! 👏 You are absolutely right! One cannot expect someone like Asad to just jump up and be hormonal!!! He's been through TOO DAMN MUCH in his life to actually be the "loosened up" guy everyone wants him to be!!!! He's not someone who acts on impulse or on hormones!!! And plus, it doesn't seem as if Zoya has given him permission for the kind of physical intimacy that everyone here is so freaked about!! It is always better to consummate a relationship after marriage because of both practical and physical reasons 😉 SO your post was bang on and I loved it 😛

P.S.: This is why I respect and admire Asad Ahmed Khan! 😊

Hold it. I don't think anyone's asking for consummation...are they? I think most people will agree with the post especially those who love Asad and all that he stands for but there's still nothing wrong in wishing for little more intimacy, natural hand holding, a hug or 2 or even a kiss on Zoya's forehead or temple that shows he cares and does feel that depth of love he cried about in Ajmer. Would that really make asad a bad person?
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I agree Asad is reserved. So maybe over the top physical gestures is not his thing. But at least we expect him to look "into" the hug a bit more like Zoya is! No matter how much of a "Tehezeeb wala" Asad is, he is still a man in love after all! 

In Bolna Halke halke and also the dinner date in the back yard when Zoya wore the black sari, he looked a lot more passionate! I want him to show some of that again! No one is asking them to have sex! Just be a bit more demonstrative!! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 10 years ago