Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Very true. Physical intimacy takes time even between married couples.
Slow and steady wins the race.
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I agree Asad is reserved. So maybe over the top physical gestures is not his thing. But at least we expect him to look "into" the hug a bit more like Zoya is! No matter how much of a "Tehezeeb wala" Asad is, he is still a man in love after all! 

In Bolna Halke halke and also the dinner date in the back yard when Zoya wore the black sari, he looked a lot more passionate! I want him to show some of that again! No one is asking them to have sex! Just be a bit more demonstrative!! 

I agree with you word by word!!!😊 We don't want them to be very much intimate or such!!! Just the passion he had during teri meri, bol na halke halke, and the date scene...that's it!! ❤️ Well may be the jealousy track may provoke him to express his proper passion towards her!!! 😉
Rooh_5896 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanry

Hold it. I don't think anyone's asking for consummation...are they? I think most people will agree with the post especially those who love Asad and all that he stands for but there's still nothing wrong in wishing for little more intimacy, natural hand holding, a hug or 2 or even a kiss on Zoya's forehead or temple that shows he cares and does feel that depth of love he cried about in Ajmer. Would that really make asad a bad person?

I never wanted to imply consummation between the characters... it was just a side thought that I wished to mention. But LOL if it seemed that way I don't re-read my posts- I just write them in one go as per my line of thought 😆 But now that I re-read it, it does sound that way 🤣 But ya I feel a kiss on the forehead is not a felony. BUT I STILL MAINTAIN THAT JUST BECAUSE HE DOES NOT DO SO- HE SHOULD NOT BE BASHED. IT IS NOT A JUSTIFIED REASON. PLUS EVERYONE HERE IS TALKING ABOUT THEIR SELF-IMAGINED LEVEL OF INTIMACY 😆  EVERYONE'S EXTENT IS NOT THE SAME 😆
Edited by Rooh_5896 - 10 years ago
CanadianChik thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I agree Asad is reserved. So maybe over the top physical gestures is not his thing. But at least we expect him to look "into" the hug a bit more like Zoya is! No matter how much of a "Tehezeeb wala" Asad is, he is still a man in love after all! 

In Bolna Halke halke and also the dinner date in the back yard when Zoya wore the black sari, he looked a lot more passionate! I want him to show some of that again! No one is asking them to have sex! Just be a bit more demonstrative!! 

IMO in some ways his behaviour is Zoya's fault - remember the scene outside the factory after Zoya found Asad and Tannu? She had said - mujhe afsoos hai khe aap ek kumsor admi hai - i.e u were a weak man who could not resist the temptation of another women - that was like slapping Asad in the face with all his insecurities and daddy issues.

When they got back together the first time he tried to pull her into him when chasing her to her room from Dilshad's room to get to the photo album - she seemed flustered and not ready to be so close so now he keeps thinking of God to give him strength in order to control himself and not scare of Zoya - for her ta umer line indicates to him that  until marriage she is not actually ready for physical relationship - can't blame her either - after all her parents were in a committed physical relation but her dad still left her mom. 

When she hugs Asad  it is unconditionally from her side for she knows that he is not a weak man like her father (remember she said so in the bench scene after finding out that Tannu was prego) but she is innocent enough not to realize how it effects him.😆

PS: MrDarcyfan: how is  ur baby doing?
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Agree.per control nahi hota sab asad nahi hote rofl
shanry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanadianChik

IMO in some ways his behaviour is Zoya's fault - remember the scene outside the factory after Zoya found Asad and Tannu? She had said - mujhe afsoos hai khe aap ek kumsor admi hai - i.e u were a weak man who could not resist the temptation of another women - that was like slapping Asad in the face with all his insecurities and daddy issues.

When they got back together the first time he tried to pull her into him when chasing her to her room from Dilshad's room to get to the photo album - she seemed flustered and not ready to be so close so now he keeps thinking of God to give him strength in order to control himself and not scare of Zoya - for her ta umer line indicates to him that  until marriage she is not actually ready for physical relationship - can't blame her either - after all her parents were in a committed physical relation but her dad still left her mom. 

When she hugs Asad  it is unconditionally from her side for she knows that he is not a weak man like her father (remember she said so in the bench scene after finding out that Tannu was prego) but she is innocent enough not to realize how it effects him.😆

PS: MrDarcyfan: how is  ur baby doing?

Interesting take - makes sense especially zoya's innocence 👏
Ilhamez thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautifull post
So trueee