Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Hammie🤗
Awesome update dear❤️...Enjoyed it soo much.❤️..Loved your writing & footnote soo much dear...❤️.Dutta's personality has changed drastically.😲😕😭...Hate his acid talk against Babi😲😭...Anyway he didn't cross the limit & still gives  some respect😳...Loved the way he holds Naku's wrist.❤️...Dutta showed his dark world to Naku.😲..The real world of crime & punishment ...This is the real dutta bhau...He has just shown his style of punishment for  wrongdoer...Loved your footnote soo much dear❤️...Its totally awesome..❤️.Dutta,big daddy &took his little girl to see   circus ..😆😆...Who is the ringmaster here???😉...Superb dear.❤️.Enjoyed your analysis soo much.❤️.Eagerly waiting for Anna's entry...Thanks soo much for your lovely update dear🤗..Soo sweet of you.🤗..Eagerly waiting for the next update...Thanks soo much for the song selection🤗...Take care..Big hug from twinky baby...🤗

dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
good anna there😊
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 @twinky,  luv  your clippings, dutta bhao in his fiercest glory, terror to his enemies albeit his treatment or rather illtreatment of naku was unbecoming of a Don with a Golden heart.  This is where naku gains in sympathy n dutta loses even thou he is the victim of many conspiracies n backstabbing
twinkle-star thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

@twinky,  luv  your clippings, dutta bhao in his fiercest glory, terror to his enemies albeit his treatment or rather illtreatment of naku was unbecoming of a Don with a Golden heart.  This is where naku gains in sympathy n dutta loses even thou he is the victim of many conspiracies n backstabbing

Awee Bharti...🤗.Yes  totally agree with you dear👍🏼🤗...Hate his ill treatment & acid talks....dutta slowly slowly loses all sympathies😭...On This episode Twinky baby couldn't see him like an angry baby.😭.He has become real Dutta bhau.😭😭...I think  half of tomorrow's episode will be the worst one😭..I can't even re-watch it..😭.Soo cruel😭...Only loves Anna's entry & their phone talk...❤️..Hammie is as always amazing❤️.her updates are wonderful..❤️..We hate these original episodes of Dutta bhau & his tortures....But totally love Hammiee's updates & footnotes.❤️❤️...loved your comment soo much dear..❤️.me too loved the way Dutta holds naku's wrist😉..One&Only positive scene in this episode..❤️...Take care...Thanks soo much for encouraging your little twinky baby dear..😳🤗..Soo sweet of you ...🤗🤗.Big hug from Twinky baby🤗

PS:- Our Afzal bhai is unwell...have bad temperature😭🤗..I think because of London's bad weather..😭..He pmed to me🤗
Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Hi Hammieee🤗
eagerly waiting for Khalnayak's entry😉😉...Update sooon hamari sweetest lion🤗..Hammiee🤗!!!...Where is my mate????😕😕...Twinky baby missing her soo much😕😕😕...Take care...Big hug from Twinky baby...🤗

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Whatever his antics n methods of avenging i like how he holds naku,s wrists 😆    There is a stamp of authority,  sense of ownership over her.  Cause if there was true hatred one wouldnt want to see their face but dutta wants naku to witness his real world, his rage his negative persona.. He is trying his best to scare the girl away, in a way testing her tenacity, her love in the face of adversity.
  yes he's confusing me..next wu.. well   very intersting.. murli  is here finally..  thanks for your comment bart. much love  hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie🤗  hi twinky   sorry late very busy..
Awesome update dear❤️...Enjoyed it soo much.❤️..Loved your writing & footnote soo much dear...❤️.Dutta's personality has changed drastically.😭...Hate his acid talk against Babi😲😭...Anyway he didn't cross the limit & still gives  some respect😳...Loved the way he holds Naku's wrist.❤️...Dutta showed his dark world to Naku.😲..The real world of crime & punishment ...This is the real dutta bhau...He has just shown his style of punishment for  wrongdoer...Loved your footnote soo much dear❤️...Its totally awesome..❤️.Dutta,big daddy &took his little girl to see   circus ..😆😆...Who is the ringmaster here???😉...Superb dear.❤️.Enjoyed your analysis soo much.❤️.Eagerly waiting for Anna's entry...Thanks soo much for your lovely update dear🤗..Soo sweet of you.🤗..Eagerly waiting for the next update...Thanks soo much for the song selection🤗...Take care..Big hug from twinky baby...🤗

⭐️ 👏⭐️ thanks for the fantastic shots great comments to    yes its anna's entry the next one catch it when you can ..much love hammie..😃

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilse14

hi hamlet hi dilse great to see you

good anna there😊
he will be in the  next episode. much love and thanks for comment. hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

oops dutta gun torcher
reminds me of yout damache pe disco.. dutta siggy, much love hammie, 😃

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 110

3rd June 2010

Outside somewhere..

Episode picks up from the point where Dutta presses his pistol's nozzle against  Naku's temple.  Naku is horrified . As she expected Dutta to shoot the man whom he has pointed the gun at.. this  act of Dutta startles her ..and she turns her eyes to Dutta's eyes which stare her face to note the effect this sharp  shock technique is having on her...but he keeps the gun pressed on the side of her head. Baji stands baffled. Then suddenly  Dutta  slowly pulls the gun from her temple and it swings on his fore finger , he folds his finger and it literally hangs on it pointing downwards, with the butt facing up! he holds it and gently offers it to  Naku.. who looks both terrified and confused.  Dutta tilts his head and with sided narrow eyes he studies her reaction.. hold it! he orders. HOLD IT! he scolds her  loudly.  Slowly she raises  both her palms and closes them round the butt and he pulls his finger from the handle loop with an angry scowl on his face. She holds the gun awkwardly  and  Baji looks on as Dutta holds his head up sternly...at his foe  who hangs  upside down.. he turns his head to her.. hold the gun the right way up!  he bellows. Naku startles, and quickly still holds it the gun incorrectly, as he continues to give her a sided furious glare, twists the gun  roughly  then cups her palms and points the gun in her hand the right way up, nozzle aimed at the  man. Naku looks down at the gun in her hand confused..  with flared nostrils , he moves  closer to the side of  her face, ..now pull the trigger! and enjoying her hyperventilating expression, he moves behind  her and pushes his face into the back of her neck... then moves to her other shoulder and looks across to the hanging upside man, shoot this traitor! he says firmly .The man continues to  beg for forgiveness.,,but Dutta is in no mood to give way in... he moves behind  Naku and commands, pull the  trigger Nakusha! ..  Naku looks as if she is going to scream in panic as she looks at the  man , while Dutta gives him visual daggers, and  Naku cries no! Dutta roars,  aim  the gun!, and just fire the gun! he encourages her.. look at that cheat! and then pull the trigger!  he orders with an evil look on his face..the man begs no Bhau! Dutta enjoys the torment and agony the man suffers..

Naku aims as her gripped hands trembles. Baji watches silently.  Dutta roars, vehemently, pull the trigger on that fraudster!    Naku  pulls her head to one side.,and trembles, noo.. Dutta  goes behind her and looks down at her, her arms folded aiming up the gun... then he puts her arms around her shoulders and covers her gun held hands and with his and yells ,shoot the gun and  presses trigger  with his fingers as her hands remain covered by his hands! the gun is  shot!  Naku  freezes and  Baji 's jaw drops! The man upside down swings!  He calmly withdraws his arms  from around her shoulders and she stands open mouth totally phased out! looks demented at  the gun in her hand.. she just killed someone! she has a dizzy spell and begins to fall sideways, as her knees give way and she lands on them on the ground! with a thud! sobbing!  gasping for breath. Dutta flashes his eyes ahead at the man, .. he is angered..at the man, but looks down at  Naku in a heap on the ground.. with the gun before her folded hand on the ground.Her face quivers as she seems in shock. Dutta crouches beside her and rests his arm on one of his knees..then lowers it to collect the gun from the ground..looks  it calmly as he points it upward, thinks and then looks at the man swinging slowly..  Naku turns her face to her shoulder and cries bitterly... get up   Naku, Dutta says ..and lowers his eyes and sees her crying bitterly.. then props her under  the chin with the nozzle of his gun, she gasps and he with hooded  eyes studies her expression, her fear, her repulsion ,of the gun upon her skin..he applies enough pressure to the nozzle under her chin, for her to stand up! as he feels her arm to support her up.. he stands close to her, tilts his head , and looks at her closely as he moves the gun from under her chin..here starts Dutta's melt down toward's this girl.. hummm,  she'll do any ]thing for him.. even conquer her own fear! no wonder he attempts to console her.. is he for real?

But soon he realizes the close proximity to her and moves around to her back watching her  fiercely ! but then he bends across the back of her shoulder and juts his profile from behind a sad faced  Naku , and spews, you were dying to be Dutta's wife! then he  pulls back and lowers his head  to her other side of her neck.. now watch! this is Dutta's life!  fighting.. then he moves to the other side of her  neck back to her other shoulder, blood shed! In order to survive , you will have to shoot the gun! and if you fail!  then you'll have get shot like a dog instead! He moves his neck again to her other shoulder.. but you were unnerved by just one shot! He looks down at the tremor of her hand and continues  as he turns to look at the side of her face, and your hands too tremble!  then he stands up straight behind her..and leans once again to the  side of her face with a question , how can you become Dutta's wife ?he roughly turns her around to face him, and looks down into her tear stained face, and lowers his face before hers and says clearly, if you want that Dutta  accept you in the role of his wife, then you will have to kill! fire shots! He explains simply. She looks at him crying, protesting ,..you will have to win the right of becoming Dutta's wife!  he roars  in her face.. and she weeps and lowers her head  her eyes accepting his order! and he  glares at her face his eyes shifting side to side and he shoves her  back!  and then moves away from her and  looks ahead at the man... he has been saved from one bullet!. Naku  looks up quickly , it means she hasn't killed any one...then Dutta continues , but the revolver still has  five bullets left..  Baji! bring him back to his senses before I shot him down with the remainder of the bullets!  Baji says, yes Bhau will do! and begins to splash the man's face with water! the man screams and gasps, and begs, forgive me Bhau ! I'll do what you want me too! Dutta walks slowly towards the man.. and grabs his hair and yells, now you'll bark like my  faithful dog! or shall I show you  fireworks  once again! the man blurts, Bhau,  Anna gave me money and  Dutta screams ayeee! I don't want to know how he bought you!  tell me more! and the man says, Bhau! Anna knows all about you who betrayed you, how you got married , and that you are weak. Dutta looks as if he going to kill him, the man carries on Bhau, he wants to destroy you and your gang, he's formed a union with your enemies, he's loaded with cash and weapons. Dutta exchanges looks with  Baji  and smiles as he gives  a sigh and then slowly cranks his neck  and states regally , one needs gall  and guts to shoot Dutta not weapons.!he says cockily ..

Anna's Entry

The hoot of fishing trawlers can be heard.. the waves of  muddy waters of the sea can be seen.. a launch cuts through the waters, towards a fishing boat...an orange flag blows in the high speed , gunned men  stand on guard, other men with nets are on the lower deck..on the upper deck a figure in white pyjama kurta, feet clad in a  pair  white sandals  ..  stops at  the edge of the  boat, grips the handle bar of a telescope.. and stands with one hand folded  behind his back ,  a yellow face towel in hand. He and his men are on the lookout for something.. one of his henchmen orders the others to lower the net in deep waters..Anna waits, as orders are given to pull up the nets! they come up with a net full catch  of fish.  The bulging net is hauled  up  pulled on lower deck , Anna watches from upper deck and slowly comes down the metal steps and with keen interest  ,he looks at the bulging catch of slivery fish.. and says, fish is the queen of the   seas , water is her life, touch her you'll scare her .. he turns and stretches his  arm backwards and knife is passed to him.  and Anna  hands over the knife to one of his sidekicks .. who  selects a fat fish and slits it belly  and pulls out of its entails  a gold biscuit! . Anna continues  to  recite, cut her up and she gives  you gold.. Anna ' smile broadens  as  more gold biscuits are yanked out of the belly of the fish.. and his hench man says , Anna we have caught a big fish! Anna looks at  a gold slab, through his ray ban's then takes his glares off and looks at  gold slab carefully.. he smiles devilishly and goes tara rum pum  pum!.. and swings his arms in delight, great! Mani , Anna ! it's super to get hold of Dutta's stuff, feels so good! today the biryani treat for  all of you is from me!and yes there has to be sweet for all of us!today is a special day! mani get my dinner ready , give me water to  wash my hands!  hurry! He yells all excited..

Outside somewhere..

Dutta deep in thought, recalls pakya's  words, he's joined forces with  your enmies and h's become very powerful now...he wants to destroy you and your gang! .. call Anna up.. he orders and  Baji tells his BG, give me pakya's phone..

~~~~~~

Anna washes his hands..and wipes them with his  yellow face  towel..give me a cigarette.. yes great !and he pops it in his mouth and his phone rings,  and he goes hello.. Dutta. says greetings! Namaskar! how are things with you?  and Anna smiles.. with your blessings everything is great! who is this anyway? he asks.. Dutta  says. Have you forgotten your father's voice?  Anna goes good god! Dutta shriram patil, yes? the famous Dutta Bhau! I  haven't forgotten you bro' how can I just forget you so easily? thing is meeting after such a long time! and that too over the phone?  not good! I  have this strong desire to meet you again! and Dutta retorts, even I am dying to meet you Anna .. tell me where can I come and meet you? Anna replies, we'll meet bro what's the hurry?  haste is  work of the devil! Hey Dutta you've got to be patient in life!  tell my why you've rung?.. you must have heard the poem , a fish is queen of the seas,  water  gives her life.. Dutta cuts him , you love catching fish don't you? trouble is you don't understand the sea! you couldn't even recognize a fish! Anna sneers, looks like you've lost a lot of fish at the sea! Dutta   retorts, fishermen like  me cast our nets to catch big fish like you! check out  carefully have you been caught out in my net!  Anna muses.. as Dutta  taps his gun sitting on a pile of rocks and replies confidently   ..don't you get it? I was born in the sea! I know all the fishes in the sea. I have thrown a stale fish in your net! and Anna scratches his head in anxiety.. Anna hears.. while Dutta taps his gun downwards pointing gun.. episode ends Hamlet53  28.1.14.

~~~~~~~~~~      

The episode is interesting as we get to see Dutta  in  his professional mode.

Some questions were raised in my mind whether   Naku fired the gun ? or Dutta did to see special effects in her..

I can see he's brims with rage but under that too is the man warming up to her?.. he continues with his formal stern calling of her as Nakusha! in full rightful scolding manner.. other times he becomes the softie who refers to her as  Naku.  Do her tears in this act of terrorism against her before all..  create  confusion in him? surely  he cannot be such a monster to make her panic.. should he back ofF a bit?  through out the one shot scene.. I did willingly like to believe in...                                                             

Quite a controversial episode in the main, Dutta Bhau comes across as mean as sin. But I changed my visual perception..the scene  between  Dutta and Naku  is nothing short of  furiously  tactile moves of Dutta for his wife.. how he puts his arms around her from the back.. cups his hand over hers under the gun.. how , consistently he  brings his face closer to the sides of her face  how he speaks to her in the ear.. though  in anger.. how from the back he carries on his necking movements to the sides of her neck.. how the camera pans in on their sided  profiles.. was this than  Dutta's  moment of angered love for  Naku.  His raw passion of course frightens the living day lights out of her.. much to his masculine ,so to speak revengeful delight.

This has to be till yet an intimate episode between Dutta and  Naku..  you may say I  dream.. but check out  his close proximity  with her.. yourself   watch the episode..

N.B~ thanks very much  for reading the previous wu.. fassben, warrie, dilse, bart, tammy.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago