Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
HammieeeπŸ€—
Where are you our dearest lion????πŸ˜²πŸ˜•...

Miss you sooo much dear...

We all are eagerly waiting for our sweetest lionπŸ€—

Sooo sweeet of..You...Big hug to our hammie lionπŸ€—

good night Hammieee lion..πŸ€—..Forum babies  are sleeping nowπŸ€—

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Dutta is hurting naku where it hurts the most. Forgiving is almost alien to him n why should he when he had been subjected to the worst public pvt humiliations by sups treachery aided by naku,s utter stupidity.  Also he,s oblivious to the exact role of naku in the entire episode.
now that is dutta's stupidity .. naku's role is she's his wife.. that's why she  is pottering about  in his room.. hope he remembers he did marry her publicly..  
  Thought naku wouldve learnt from such a mistake, alas!
 in naku's stupidity lies her  wisdom, which in the long run.. does change into  man from an animal!
 thanks for your interesting  input..  much love  hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jedy25

hi hamlet.hi jedy , good to see you,and glad you enjoyed reading the wu.. dutta is one character to write about.. much love hammie

superb ud

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammieee πŸ€— hi  twinky..
aweee Awesome update dear..β€οΈπŸ€—.Loved it sooo much.❀️..Oh dutta 😭...He totally became mad.😲😭.he gives punishment to himself also...loved the characteristic complexities of Dutta bhau...❀️hammiee.πŸ€—.Your foot note was fabulous dear.❀️.Dutta behaving rudely with Naku...But Hats off to our sherni.πŸ‘..Woww.πŸ‘..What a fearless woman...πŸ‘.Poor Dutta he tried his level best to induce terror and fear of death in her..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.But miserably failed in his attempt.πŸ˜†..His tortures were looking like an angry bacha ki 
haaa  this is so funny.. yes heis such a baby..πŸ˜†
shouts...Even twinky baby also didn't get scared..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Honestly naku only worried about Dutta & his safety❀️...Only Dutta's self punishments made her sad..😭...Such an amazing spirit.πŸ‘...Hate evil trio's insults..😑.Hammieee..πŸ€—.Loved your fantastic update soo much dear..β€οΈπŸ€—.Twinky baby  eagerly waiting for the next update dear...Pease update sooon meri sweeetest lion.πŸ€—πŸ€—...Thanks soo much for your lovely update dear..πŸ€—..Your footnote was mind blowing.❀️❀️.Superb observation dear..β€οΈπŸ€—.Love you sooo much...Big hugs to hammie & warrie  from twinky babyπŸ€—  loved your intresting   feed  back and gosh every single photo shot of dutta says it all about his rage..  cheers twinky.. much love   hammie     

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Hi HammieeeπŸ€—  hi  twinky good to see you..
aweee Awesome update dear..β€οΈπŸ€—.Loved it sooo much.❀️..Oh dutta 😭...He totally became mad.😲😭.he gives punishment to himself also...loved the characteristic complexities of Dutta bhau...❀️hammiee.πŸ€—.Your foot note was fabulous dear.❀️.Dutta behaving rudely with Naku...But Hats off to our sherni.πŸ‘..Woww.πŸ‘..What a fearless woman...πŸ‘.Poor Dutta he tried his level best to induce terror and fear of death in her..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.But miserably failed in his attempt.πŸ˜†..His tortures were looking like an angry bacha ki shouts..πŸ˜†
yes he does sound like a baby.. very angry baby

.Even twinky baby also didn't get scared..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Honestly naku only worried about Dutta & his safety❀️...Only Dutta's self punishments made her sad..😭...Such an amazing spirit.πŸ‘...Hate evil trio's insults..😑.Hammieee..πŸ€—.Loved your fantastic update soo much dear..β€οΈπŸ€—.Twinky baby  eagerly waiting for the next update dear...Pease update sooon meri sweeetest lion.πŸ€—πŸ€—...Thanks soo much for your lovely update dear..πŸ€—..Your footnote was mind blowing.❀️❀️.Superb observation dear..β€οΈπŸ€—.Love you sooo much...Big hugs to hammie & warrie  from twinky babyπŸ€—
twinky thanks for your interesting feed back..and the shots of dutta tell one story he's a baby throwing the toys out of his pram   much love cheers and much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

dutta treatment to nakku he is blinded by rage
hi tammy, thanks  for your one πŸ‘πŸΌ liner   yes  eyes only  see anger needs lesson in anger management  much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uwith

hi hamlet   hi uvi good to see  you..

awesome ud...bad for naku...naku made scapegoat...
yes true..but sherni keeps her image.. her love for dutta.. much love hammie
catch the next wu..

Hamlet53 thumbnail

HammieeeπŸ€—
Where are you our dearest lion????πŸ˜²πŸ˜•...  hereee right here.. where can  I GO? ummm never to far enough!   love tis babies eyes.

Miss you sooo much dear...   ohhh cheer up me here

We all are eagerly waiting for our sweetest lionπŸ€—
oyeee here roarrr!

now this is more like it !  you and that  warda mate of yours.. on the right..πŸ˜†

ahhh little twinky ready to sleeepp

Sooo sweeet of..You...Big hug to our hammie lionπŸ€—

good night Hammieee lion..πŸ€—..Forum babies  are sleeping nowπŸ€—

haaa haa love this  you and ? two little bunnies.. oyeee  up you get.. friday's wu.. much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 109

2nd June 2010

Dutta's den

Episode continues from the point where Dutta clarifies once again without mincing his words, that from today every traitor, will get one punishment!.. a miserable life!

He turns to face Naku , ready to eat her alive.. she stands silently , his red towel still held in her hands... he orders Baji , now! go Baji ! and get the whole truth out of him, let me see how far reaching is mine enemies plans.. Baji glares too,  as he understands that his Bhau makes a clear cynical references to   Naku's,  treachery... and passes by Naku and leaves.  Naku  steals sided glance at Dutta.. who in turn pierces her whole being with his narrowed eyes, moves from his place goes towards her and then turns and  goes to the side of his room..

Babi comes up he stairs. She carries a tray of food for her daughter , she's weary.. and turns back to see if she is  being followed. She arrives,  at dutta's room and is somewhat alarmed to see her daughter, she calls ou , Naku!.. who is perturbed to see her mother. Aye.. she looks down at the food on the tray. Babi looks at  her daughter's , cheeks streaked with blood, what's happened   Naku? she asks, as both look at each other.. how did you get this blood on  your face?..Naku insists her mother leaves, you go Aye! but Babi  presses on what happened? did Bhau  say something to you? and  Naku nervously  shakes her head , no , but  Babi continues,  Naku I am fearful of this marriage..Dutta who went to change into his black pathiani , folds his sleeves enters , stops and  overhears the mother and  daughter  and looks suspiciously at them...as  Babi continues , how will you live in this house?.  Dutta  then faces the mother and daughter..  mother in law! so even now you are dreaming about your daughter's happiness? and why shouldn't you? after all you are  Nakusha's mother..Babi stammers , errh noo, and Dutta gives both of them a disgusted look! Babi stammers, I was  worried about you Sahib .. you misunderstand .. Dutta growls back,  what  you and your daughter, think and talk about , now I fully understand! after all that she is,  she's learnt from you! he snubs a totally flustered     Babi. He looks down at the tray of food she carries ,great you've brought food! for whom? won't be for me, must be for her! but the thing is mother in law, my wife  hasn't got the time to eat! she hasn't yet understood what it means to be Dutta Patil's wife! your daughter is smeared with someone else 's blood..inspite of being cold, and hurtful he understands the anxiety of  a mother, so he puts her mind at rest , that it wasn't  Naku's or his blood, but anothers..  he continues , you must be alarmed to see the blood on her face.. but I suggest you get into the habit now of seeing such sights.. mother in law! he says meaningfully. Babi and Naku look terribly worried.. and he comes towards Naku who stands beside her mother.. glares at her,  grabs her by the arm,just above her wrist and under Babi's eyes takes his wife  out of the room.. and literally pulls her down with him on the wooden stairs. Babi stands in the doorway with the tray of food in her hands and watches them leave..

Leela and Roops  come up the stairs , just  in time  to scoff  Babi .. what's happened mother in law?  you got a lot of respect  from your son in law? mocks Leela .Roops adds ,  Babi kaki , you should have told Bhau, that at least let my daughter eat a few morsels! had you said that, then Bhau would have stopped...besides our Bhau is very generous! he never starves the poor, for their food!  Babi looks up at her with great patience.  Leela adds, but now you've lost the chance! because now Bhau will make  Naku's life miserable! look he's taken her to see the game of death! now  has to be seen is she returns alive or dead! she terrorizes Babi. Babi looks at them in dread! much worried about her daughter...and sobbing  Babi  goes down the stairs..

Dutta drags  Naku by her arm ,through the lounge briskly. Kala ,  Kishore , Aye Sahib   sitting in the lounge are shocked to see Dutta as tows  Naku behind him , but he just walks away from their questioning looks with  Naku toward's the entrance. Kala goes after him and  shouts after  him, Bhau ! where are you going? you've only just  come!  why are you bent on punishing yourself on account of this girl ? leave this girl to me! I'll deal with her!  but Dutta ignores her calls and walks down the corridor , and turns right to leave the house. Aye Sahib cries , Deva! Deva! what is this boy up to? I have no peace! all the time , I worry about him!

Babi appears downstairs with the tray off food. They all look to her and Kala turns to face her , from the entrance, and flies at her ,now will you tell us what has happened upstairs? what has your daughter done now? why has Bhau taken her with him like that?..  Babi remains silent , and Kala yells, will you say something? before I burn you! Babi cries, I don't know anything Tai ? Kala looks away knowingly.. and Aye Sahib sobs,  I don't know for how long  my son will harbour this hatred in his heart? for how long? she cries, and Kala barks at  Babi, get lost! go!.. and  Babi leaves.. Kala speculates what's going on?.. and then goes to console her mother, Aye don't worry , and  I told you , you must be strong! Aye nods and chants, Jagdammbe ! we  have faith in you , you decide! and Kala muses.. about what was  happening..

Babi enters the kitchen and puts the tray down on the work top! and turns around in despair.. she recalls his  words , mother in law, so you're still dreaming about your daughter's happiness? and Babi  cries bitterly.. you and your daughter what you think and talk about, I understand fully.. you have taught her all she knows..  till now she hasn't  understood  what it mean's to be Dutta Patil's wife..  it's someone else's blood on your daughter's face! Bhau will make her life hell! he's taken her to see the game of death!.. let's see what return's  Naku  or her body?  Babi pulls her face to one side and cries out  Bappa such a huge punishment to my daughter for falling in love.. she's silently  bearing so much hate  and anger! and me her mother can't do anything except cry!  Bappa why are you testing my faith? She cries bitterly and sits down on the kitchen floor , a broken mother.. can't you see my daughter's pain? if you desert her as well ,then  who else will support her?  Bappa ... She weeps.

Outside somewhere..

At a secluded spot somewhere in the woods ,swings upside down from a tree, back and forth, the traitor who has betrayed Dutta. He is alive, dangles  from a rope by his feet tied together.Baji splashes him with buckets of water loads, trying to get information out of him. The man pants for breath. speak ! what did you tell Anna? speak what your game is?  Baji yells as he punches the man, say what you told Anna ,  Baji continues along with his BG's , beating the man.

The bonnet of Dutta's  black open top jeep in high speed  races on  , as he drives  with  Naku beside him. He swerves the vehicle and speeds down the forest , cutting through bumpy  terrain, the river, all to get to the man from his gang who has betrayed him. The bumpy speedy ride comes to an end as he reaches the spot where his traitor is being punched  and given the  third degree ..

With a jolt , and scowl of his face the jeep screeches to a  halt.  Naku looks  up at the sight.. and wonders why she has been brought to this location?. Dutta looks at the scene coldly, at the man who has betrayed him.. and orders,  Naku , get out of the jeep! and himself sticks one of his legs out of the driver's seat and pulls the other one  too, squares up straight and his narrowed eyes at an angle, glare at his  prey.  Naku comes out of the jeep , silently and stands a little behind Dutta... she pulls her face back in horror as he sees the blood stained face of the man hung  upside down!

Baji watches as Dutta coldly walks toward's the scene.. he stops beside the dangling man and studies his bloody face..has he coughed up any information , he asked  Baji ? ,no Bhau !..Dutta decides to take the matter in his hand, feels his trouser pocket and pulls  out his gun.. and gets hold of the guys's face  and thumps him across the face with the butt of his gun,  Naku sides her face in terror.. and then he spreads his arm and opens his palm as a knife is placed in it.. head down full of anger he looks at the dangling upside man... grabs his arm and  growls.. look man! made you a brother, didn't you like it? embraced you,  didn't you like it? how could you forget that Dutta doesn't forgive  traitors?.. Naku almost loses her breath! ..Dutta begins to lose his patience with the man.. and he sighs patiently, look you have crossed the limit of my patience , he says dangerously as he holds up the knife against the man's face... now hurry up and tell me! otherwise I'll skin you alive and sprinkle it with so much salt ! and give you so much torture!   that your  Anna will not be able to recognize you!  the man begs Bhau forgive me! I was helpless! Anna has held my mother to ransom! that's why I did it!. Baji,punches the guy forcefully, shut up you scoundrel! his mother has been given 2 lakh rupees Bhau!.. Dutta looks at the guy who begs him forgive me Bhau! and Dutta  grabs his neck and roars, you'll  use your mother will you? huh? for heaven's sake!  spare the woman who has bore you at least!!.. then he lowers his head and glances backwards at Naku and says, what to do  Baji ? these  fraudsters can't be trusted..  each and every one of them is a snake!  Nakusha ! come here!.. he orders. Naku looks horrified! but obeys.. slowly moves forward, but stands a little behind him... now you tell me what shall I do with this traitor?  he asks her..  but he gets no answer to his question from Nakusha and he turns his head back, to her, and yells, come here Naku! and he points his palm downwards to ground beside him.. and slowly moves and stands beside him... he passes the knife back to his men , as he watches silently... and asks for his gun , as he spreads his other arm ,the gun is placed  in his hand.. and he  levels his  left arm and points his gun at the man! the guy begs, no Bhau !forgive me Bhau!  let me go! and Dutta lowers his eyes and gives a back sided look to  Naku beside him...  Naku stands terrified and wide eyed.. the man begs again, Bhau forgive me!let me go!  Naku finds it unbearable and she shuts her eyes!Dutta slowly moves the nozzle of his gun , trigger pressed.. lowers his gun slowly and presses it against her temple! she startles in shock! .. episode ends ~Hamlet53~ 27.1.14

Precap :  trawler in the sea..plus another launch, with trouser clad legs, feet tapping, palm reaching out to the side of a trawler.. ray bans on a face.. lips moving voice and saying.. fish is the queen of waters.. water is her life.. touch her ,you'll scare her, cut her up, she gives gold! Dutta's botty! put in Anna 's belly that's great!!

~~~~~~~~~

If you ask me it was a welcome change to come out of the fake enclosed world of Patil Nivas, to the out in the open, real world of crime and punishment! Dutta's real world..

Instead of the underground treachery of the evil trio we have the uncovered conspiracy of one of Dutta 's fold out in the open..

Dutta it seems is held bent on proving to his dear wife and her mother that he doesn't make empty threats.. hence which to me is , the whole  Naku 's initiation  scene to the real Dutta Bhau ,  instead of  passionate Dutta  of a  bridal night..                 

It seems in this episode that Dutta is a big daddy who takes his little girl to see the  circus.. he wants her to stand in awe , speechless ! at the sights she sees, the people she comes  across , she certainly is all  shock her.. and her big daddy is well pleased inside that he and the bloody circus has made an impression on this petite ,nave girl.    

He shows Naku what his perception of being Dutta's wife is?.. that she would accompany her husband  to  designated places  where people who have betrayed  are tried. Assess their defence alongside her husband and advise him about the manner of punishment the wrong doer, would receive..  will she get an important  soon?...

However , there are some elements in the episode that have  been not seen in Dutta's personality  before ..sharp tongue , acid attack  against  an  elder.. of course one may say it's justified,  given what he has been through courtesy of  Naku and her family. But depriving a person of a meal.. bit mean of the don with  a golden heart..

Although Dutta is sharp with his  MIL,  Babi, he still address her with respect... does the man respect women..

N.B~ many thanks for reading the previous WU.uwith, fassben, jedy, twinky, bart, warrie, tammy

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Whatever his antics n methods of avenging i like how he holds naku,s wrists πŸ˜†    There is a stamp of authority,  sense of ownership over her.  Cause if there was true hatred one wouldnt want to see their face but dutta wants naku to witness his real world, his rage his negative persona.. He is trying his best to scare the girl away, in a way testing her tenacity, her love in the face of adversity.
Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago