Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Episode 111:
Super awesome ud hammie...it seems im also watching it on a 40 inch tv:)
Dutta and anna convo was very entertaining...the way they are trying to throw bouncers over each other was fun...ofcourse dutta has an edge over him he is the don eith brains and anna slipped at the first step he took...I remember the look on on his face and his humming too lol ...classic😆 but have to say again brilliant job done by writers carrying the scene well and ofcourse both mishal and murli are great actors.

dutta becoming a dare devil knew it would not ammuse baaji and naku but he has gone so far in giving himself pain that he is just enjoying it he knew it would hurt naku if anything happens to him... all his acts of violence where he goes too much indicate that it is still the reaction of nakushas action .

Very well guessed hammie he wants naku 24/7 by his side thats why appointing her as his bodyguard yeh admi itna seedha nahi hai jitna hum samjhty hain 😆 and very shocked at baajis words of calling naku a traitor never knew he would say that so openly in front of her I can imagine the hurt he has given naku by his words ...or he is jealous uski jagah naku ne jo le li hai😛
waiting for the next episode eagerly please ud soon...
p.s ...where are you now a days beemar logoun ka kuch tu khayal karo ...dhokebaaz 😆
@twinky...I was having the same issue with IF ...they were upgrading the site thats why it wasn't working for a few hours ..loved your feedback all the shots look awesome 😊.
Edited by Warda. - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

Episode 110

Hi hammie😳  hi warrie.. seeing the look on your face.. chal chor jane de.. ummh  good to see you..
thanks for the awesome update ...episode seems very thrilling and by calling it an intimate one between dutta and naku you made it even more thrilling😛 umm thought so  hit formula .. tasha ka love sekha do
the scene between dutta and naku was bit violent was it shown without any censorship in uk bcoz earlier at the time of ltl they chopped a scene calling it violent tight ?
no warrie they showed the complete scene.. banda ka mao looho lahan tha.
Dutta wanted to show naku what it actually means being a wife of dutta he managed to scare the hell out of her was his ego satisfied I wonder watching her weak ...seldom he knows to what extent she can go for him thats why he end up kind of giving up on her...here too though he wins the show by not actually killing the man by nakus hands he to knew she would be burdened with the guilt of taking someonez life ...
very well put warrie..
Finally my favorite cameo is making an entry holding a yellow towel in his hand😆 at first everything related to anna looked funny but then what a track it turned out to be
yes he was shown as a bit of a comic..dutta , too found him amusing..
. ..loved their first phone convo it had some great lines...I loved it how dutta said im born in this sea and know every fish ...great job done by writers...
haan brilliant one liners dutta says, anna , maachli nehi macchwara jal ka rajah hai!
Thanks a lot hammie for this great great ud...I hope you enjoyed the episode on your big tv dutta,all over naku😉 hummm i sure did dutta ke harkatien the way he cranes and swipes his neck and rolls his eyes
Thanks a lot twinky for the dailymotion link dear ...me singing "nayak nahi khalnayak hon main" for hammie 😆  humm i heard your  screaming that's how i came on line..  thanks warrie for a great comment, much love ,hammie.. keep reading

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie🤗i twinks was wondering where you are..
Uff finally Twinky baby here...I tried more than 2 hours😲...IF was unavailable for me😲😕😭.Anyone face the same problem??.😕.They said ,upgrading their database server.😕... yes i had the same problem , but not when i posted the wu.. it was a few hours after they were  up grading..  IF
Aweee such an interesting update dear...Enjoyed it soo much...Aweee Loved Dutta-Anna's phone convo❤️..Its amazing & Hammie lion you've done a great job❤️❤️...I watched the whole episode through your eyes & words dear👏❤️...Mind blowing update dear.❤️...Awee Dutta & Anna❤️❤️..What a great attitude yaar.👏👏..Twinky again totally speechless.❤️..Enjoyed fullest..❤️..Thanks a ton our dearest Hammieee lion.🤗
thanks twinks, yes murli is the star cameo brought in  for jjm 1 track..
..Awee Dutta has appointed Naku as his body guard..Loved the way he handed over the gun To Naku❤️...Awee What a smile..❤️..Its like big daddy is happily giving favourite toy to his little girl..🤣..Yeah His words were hurtful.😭..Your analysis was fabulous dear❤️...Loved it sooo much dear❤️...Our Hammie lion is such a sweet heart..❤️..Thank you Thank You Thank you our sweetest lion..🤗..We all love you sooo much.🤗.Eagerly waiting for Dutta's gun training... Eagerly Waiting to read your different point of view dear🤗...Awwee hammiee🤗.This comment also heavy loaded one☺️..Twinky baby doing all naughty this month☺️.. Next month baby can only do less naughty.😉(Big Relief for hammie lion.😛..no tortures from twinky baby😆.)Because March first week baby have semester 3 exams.😳..Thanks soo much for your lovely update dear🤗...Take care..Big hug from Twinky baby🤗

ohhh exams so from feb you will be revining sensible idea..clever girl  thanks for the great comment, iam greatly humbled by your support and love.. and the screen shots are all A1 attracts  readers.. cheers twibky ,, much love hammie

yes me to glad to see her😛

@ Warda
Aweee dear..🤗🤗.Happy to see you again my dear friend🤗...Loved your comment soo much dear...❤️🤗Cheers mate.....So we both singing "nayak nahi khalnayak hon main" for our  hammie lion ...soo sweet of you dear🤗...Big hug from twinky baby🤗

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

awsem episodes dutta torchers of gun and dhokebaaji lectures counter attack to annaoops dutta going to kill nakku with smiley gun or say evil smirk
hi tammy greattt to see you partner.. hammie was missing you buddy loved your remark as good as dutta.anna one liners...😆😆👏 much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

sorry for late comment
missed your wise cracks😃

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

😊hi hammiee  hi naku tu ah gaye good to see you

naku pe kaise kaise atyachar...dutta was toturing her...anna role was one of best cameo...loved reading
thanks for reading and commenting , much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

Episode 111:

Super awesome ud hammie...it seems im also watching it on a 40 inch tv:)  😆humm   we are watching together.. good fun.😛
Dutta and anna convo was very entertaining...the way they are trying to throw bouncers over each other was fun...ofcourse dutta has an edge over him he is the don eith brains and anna slipped at the first step he took...
wowww warda  great cricket vocabulary you have brought into your comment..👏 hope you werent watching cricket instead of going to uni humm?
I remember the look on on his face and his humming too lol ...classic😆 but have to say again brilliant job done by writers carrying the scene well and ofcourse both mishal and murli are great actors.
yes and abhi tu ane hai aur fight wala scene between them.
dutta becoming a dare devil knew it would not ammuse baaji and naku but he has gone so far in giving himself pain that he is just enjoying it he knew it would hurt naku if anything happens to him... all his acts of violence where he goes too much indicate that it is still the reaction of nakushas action .humm but yaad rehe he wants to punish her in every way.

Very well guessed hammie he wants naku 24/7 by his side thats why appointing her as his bodyguard yeh admi itna seedha nahi hai jitna hum samjhty hain 😆
i agree with you totally warda.. he is very sly.
and very shocked at baajis words of calling naku a traitor never knew he would say that so openly in front of her I can imagine the hurt he has given naku by his words ...or he is jealous uski jagah naku ne jo le li hai😛
waiting for the next episode eagerly please ud soon...  will do warda ,its a good one to.. do read it.
p.s ...where are you now a days beemar logoun ka kuch tu khayal karo ...dhokebaaz 😆
hain? tere tu main!  you are the one who vanishes then twinky keeps looking for you.
@twinky...I was having the same issue with IF ...they were upgrading the site thats why it wasn't working for a few hours ..loved your feedback all the shots look awesome 😊.
yes twinky does a good job in her comments with the shots! thanks so..much love, yours hammie. 

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hammie
This was one of the high points in the show, the entry of Anna..  Then we have the wild side of dutta along with lots of outdoor shots.   It added a new dimension n lifted the show to a new level.  The dialogues added much spice.  I find it absurd the punishments dutta is tryin to inflict on naku or rather himself.  It is more to prove to naku how much he,s hurt by her actions,  it also shows how much her friendship, her trust, their relation whatever that was meant to him..  
Also Its as if he cant let her go, finds ways of keepin her tied to him.    But the question has to be why does he have to prove to her anything if he considers her a traitor?   Why not banish her from his life or finish her, which he doesn't.. here lies the anamoly.  Strange are his ways.  
Its a pleasure to see this thread as lively as ever with twinky,s shots,  warda,s comnents n ofcourse your updates n annotations, you guys are the awesome threesome! 😃
Keep it rolling 👍🏼
Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hammie
This was one of the high points in the show, the entry of Anna..  Then we have the wild side of dutta along with lots of outdoor shots.   It added a new dimension n lifted the show to a new level.  The dialogues added much spice.  I find it absurd the punishments dutta is tryin to inflict on naku or rather himself.  It is more to prove to naku how much he,s hurt by her actions,  it also shows how much her friendship, her trust, their relation whatever that was meant to him..  
Also Its as if he cant let her go, finds ways of keepin her tied to him.    But the question has to be why does he have to prove to her anything if he considers her a traitor?   Why not banish her from his life or finish her, which he doesn't.. here lies the anamoly.  Strange are his ways.  
Its a pleasure to see this thread as lively as ever with twinky,s shots,  warda,s comnents n ofcourse your updates n annotations, you guys are the awesome threesome! 😃
Keep it rolling 👍🏼
thanks for your great comment😊  enjoyed reading it.. look all who come on this thread   are awesome, fassben, you, naku, tammy  ,dilse, sona , twinky , warrie.. uwith.. hope more join..this has to be the post  with substance, has to be, its the real LTL 1
much love. hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 112

8th June 2010

Some where outside...

The episode picks up from the point where he hands over the gun to Naku ,and says meaningfully , from now on my life lies in your hands..

Anna's den

A shaken Anna paces in the grounds  of his maze designed den. He returns to his lounge and dusts his arm chair and sits down, ... go and arrange for the cremation of all these men.. and I need Dutta  dead! he instructs.  Mani replies, now he's alone and that too without weapons! makes the job dead easy Anna.. Anna replies, I want to see my kids playing with his bones!  Humm, Dutta. He rolls his eyes in thinking mode.

Patil Nivas

Tai I can't understand, where Bhau might have taken that shameless girl? Roops asks   Leela, who replies he might just have throw her into the river somewhere, where else?.Kala turns up, no! Bhau will never kill Nakusha .But then , it's about Bhau not Nakusha I am anxious for... where has he gone? dont even know what's going on in his mind?..if it's one thing Kala hates, it's lack of information about the foe.. for it stops her from planning her course of action..

Dutta, Naku and  Baji  enter Patil Nivas ..  Naku  cups his gun in both her hands  as if it were a holy relic.. gradually they enter the main corridor.  Naku's mind echoes his   his words ..from today , every moment, at every place  Nakusha will always be with me.. Baji who walks beside Naku, changes his place and walks  ahead beside Dutta!  Naku walks behind, looking down at the pistol in her hand. Dutta suddenly stops ahead of her, and waits for her to catch up.. she is again reminded of his voice, you'll protect me from Anna won't you?. she doesn't catch up with Dutta , so he turns around and walks back to her, looks down at her and the gun she stares at,  what's up? Naku from now on you are my bodyguard.. if you walk like a tortoise! then how will you manage to do the job? a body guard  has to walk beside me !!he roars. Naku listens and looks down, and Dutta yells, by  the time you think and understands! it might be too late! and he points two fingers to his temple! .Naku  stands with her jaw dropped... and he looks into her eyes and then says softly with his palm pointed ahead.. come!  this seems like a scene where the couple returns from honey moon and the husband ushers his wife back to the house!

She walks beside Dutta now and  Baji glares at her.. as the three stroll in. Kishore and  Sudarshan come down the main staircase. Aye sahib prays. As our good trio  walks in.  Kishore and  Sudarshan notices their arrival! Naku leads carrying a pistol. ..  Kishore calls, Aye Sahib!who turns in alarm, but smiles as  Kishore announces, Bhau has returned!..she turns to offer thanks to her deity... and in speed Dutta's sisters and mother come to receive him. They seem alarmed,  stop and meet Dutta and  Naku half way. He stands before his mother who cries, Dutta! why are you punishing yourself  like this? he lowers his eyes, totally detached.. Aye weeps, I can't take any more ! and he turns his  face and looks at Kala... he slowly looks at the annoyance and worry on all the family faces around him and slowly he walks away..and goes around to where Naku stands... with hands behind his back he asks in high baritone voice,  is everybody present here? Leela whispers, now what has this Naku done? just take a look at her...  Naku stands with his pistol clutched against her belly.Dutta continues after he looks around.. my in laws are not here? get them! he summons ! now! he orders, Kala speculates  possibly, oh good he'll annul the marriage. No one moves and Dutta turns his face to  Baji and nods, who leaves  and shortly  Naku's family arrives into the lounge flustered... as Dutta waits and turns his head and flashes his eyes angrily at  them as they arrive. Kala waits for the outcome of this meeting.. Dutta faces  Babi and folds his hands before  Naku's family. Welcome!  you are my wife's parents, so you need to know what's happening in my life, as your daughters fate is now linked to mine! so that's why you need to know. In my life,  my oldest and most dangerous foe has returned!.. he revolves around   Naku, and then says, from today my life is like a battle field ! and this battle can only end ,either in his death or mine! All stand worried and he hovers behind Naku and then steps forward and continues, my death! just hearing this word shows  how your faces have withered! which shows me that you all wish to see me alive! ..talk about the inclusion of humour in his speech!

He moves on, that's why as of today I would require a body guard. I have heard that love has great power! so much power that it can free one from the jaws of death itself!.. He encircles Naku and comes before her, staring at her challengingly.. that's why I have chosen a person who loves me the most.. my wife!  Nakusha Dutta Patil!  and Naku looks up into his eyes with her big bold doe eyes.. all are shocked! at his announcement. He turns to check the reactions. And then yells ,from today, my pistol shall remain in her hands! Kala gives  Baji a fleeting look! and Dutta juts his jaw defiantly at all present , especially Naku's family. Nakusha will save me from my enemy! then he turns around  to face her , you'll protect me won't you? and they both have an eye lock. Aye Sahib rushes to his side, what are you saying? are you in your senses? Kala sneers at her simple mother.. Dutta replies respectfully, Aye I am completely in my senses..I have complete faith in Nakusha's love!  Baji interrupts , Aye Sahib knock some sense into Bhau! he's gone mad! it's Anna ! he's come back!..the family members are visibly shaken. Baji continues, Aye Sahib ,you know full well that Anna and Bhau 's enmity goes a long way back! that Anna has bloodshed on his mind! and Bhau  insists on going before him unarmed!  He wants to take thiss.. thiss ! Nakusha! with him as his body guard!.. Dutta looks down at her wih scoffing eyes.. and Dutta's sisters are amused  at the idea as well! Baji protests, Bhau has gone crazy! Aye Sahib cries, why are you doing this? you are angry at yourself , but why are you punishing this girl? your life is irreplaceable son! don't use it as a wager! Then Kala comes in with her fake words, you think we'll allow you to commit suicide? in a fit of rage you married his girl! and now this madness? Why Bhau? Dutta Bhau you are our life source! she says with so much venom in her eyes..  and she carries on with her lies, and this you to full well know!..  Kishore joins in , Bhau we have full faith in your prowess and strength, but this decision is only based upon your stubbornness , nothing else! Sudarshan is shocked at Kishore's guts. and he too adds stupidly, yes  Bhau  all of us here are your body guards! Bhau leave this game Bhau! .. huh?  Leela joins in ,  yes Bhau if every one's saying then you might as well stop it. Roops  cries , yes Bhau let it be! look even Aye Sahib is so worried ,no Bhau .. Naku's family  remains silent. Baji tries again, Bhau please pay heed to everyone and give up the idea! but Dutta just lets every one's words bounce off him..  instead he explains , a man like Anna is unscrupulous.In order to take revenge from me , he is capable of harming any member of my household Baji !from today you will be based at home...you're in charge of home security..Kala looks amused as she has tested security  during Supriya saga and there were major flaws in it..  Baji is not too pleased.. but  Bhau .. and Dutta continues, this family is as much yours as it's mine! don't leave any  breaches in their security .. it seems then, the Dutta's mind is made.  Babi finally rushes forward and falls  at Dutta's feet... Bhau please don't do this! because of your decision everyone 's life will, be put at risk! you are a source of life for in this house! I beg of you! Dutta grabs her arms and stands her up with respect, what are you doing MIL? after all you  have given birth to my wife! and he quickly turns to face Naku and gives her a cutting remark, see  Nakusha!  no one here trusts you! but soon after, puts his hands on her shoulder and says, but don't you worry,  I do.. your husband has full faith in you... you are my wife, Dutta ShriRamPatil's wife, it's my duty and responsibility  that I should train you to face the enemy! don't worry I'll teach you to aim and fire a bullet! he says with  a twinkle in his eyes! he turns around and calls out , now you'll all see how smart Nakusha really is? whether she is capable of providing me protection me or not? I give guarantee that Nakusha will learn within seconds how to kill! isn't that so? he asks her  and  Babi controls herself from screaming...but Dutta warns,  and no one will come  between us! no one! then he moves  his eyes to   Naku, gives her a sweet smile, and says, come.. I'll teach you how to fire a bullet! and all look confused including Naku , but he smiles and holds  Naku just above her wrist and walks across the room.. all the family follows behind them too. He walks on determined towards his bar .. stops her at a point with a raised finger warning her.. then takes distanced  paces away from her and proceeds to the bar.With  his back to every one including Naku, he closes his palm around two bottles of alcohol and wears a grim  nasty look  on his face.. muses, picks up the two identical bottles  and turns to face every one holding the bottles upright in his hands...slowly he moves  towards   Naku  holding the bottles.. in slow motion he raises the bottles,  crosses his arms and swaps the bottles over than spreads his arms holding one bottle in each hands.. slowly he raises the bottles high up and moves his eyes from the bottle to her face and gives a wicked smile to  Naku, who looks confused.. episode ends Hamlet53~ 30.1.14

~~~~~~~~~

So continues Dutta's performance this time before an extended audience, both families linked to him and his wife. Of course goes without saying, that they may refute him  , but none dares to  go against him outwardly.

Constant play on what seems and what really is..  

Dutta lives with an established  persona.. he's spoilt, has behavioral management issues, is unforgiving of  cheats, fraudsters and swindlers ! yet here we have  a Dutta who executes mind games on both people far and near him, including us as viewers. I am thrown by his words, deeds and actions in this body guard scene track. It is nothing short of madness but is there some sense , in his madness? Yes he is hell bent on being unforgiving to this ex friend of his for betraying him. Can it be possible , that  he allows  people to  believe that he is punishing the traitor but then in the shame breath he continues to proclaim,  again and again that this girl is his wife! her family  are his in laws...plus he clearly tells everyone the woman will stay beside him NOT apart!.He also talks about carrying out his duties and responsibilities  as Nakusha 's husband in supporting her in every way!..

Yes he taunts, but he leaves it open ended, open for debate too.  He speaks the truth about his bond with  Naku , dressed in the puns, taunts and innuendos.. those who see, look  with care, and  those who hear.. read between the lines..as Dutta  plays on..

N.B~ many thanks for reading the previous WU.fassben, twinky,  Naku, bart, warrie, tammy..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago