Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Hammiee🤗
Thanks soo much for your annotation dear.🤗...Yeah Kishore didn't say kals's name to naku.😭...Hammiee lion🤗!!!...That smiling innocent baby is warda🤗🤗& that mood off stubborn baby is twinky😉🤗...Sweeet Hammieee & Warriee.🤗🤗...Thanks soo much for your FA update dear...baby will read the next wu tomorrow/later🤗...Waiting for the handsome don Dutta bhau dear....Take care hamari sweetest lion🤗...Big Hug from Twinky baby🤗🤗

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

awsem episode kishore consolation and guideness needed for nakku and dutta entry with rain of taunts
hi tammy,   yes .. dutta's two episode i saw.. the man  never seizes to amaze me.. do catch the next wu... much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Very touching words from kishore, naku has atlast found some solace ...  Sadly such heartwarming scenes were few n far.  so true.. kala occupied screen space.  But it was interesting she believed in her faith n her lov to turn around dutta,s hatred, one tenacious girl she is.  Looks like Dutta is begining to enjoy his manhandling of naku, gadha! yes he's only just began..but he has his reasons

brilliant update hammie
thanks for comment, bart ,do catch the next one  if you can..much love hamime

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee  hi naku yu ah gaye..

kishore was a coward...he never opened his mouth...thanxs for the ud
yes he sadly lacked some  righteous anger , that which fires people of forgoing their families to stand up for a cause.. still his role was to offer naku moral fuel , intermittently..
catch the next wu.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammiee🤗
Thanks soo much for your annotation dear.🤗...Yeah Kishore didn't say kals's name to naku.😭...Hammiee lion🤗!!!...That smiling innocent baby is warda🤗🤗& that mood off stubborn baby is twinky😉🤗...Sweeet Hammieee & Warriee.🤗🤗...Thanks soo much for your FA update dear...baby will read the next wu tomorrow/later🤗...Waiting for the handsome don Dutta bhau dear....Take care hamari sweetest lion🤗...Big Hug from Twinky baby🤗🤗

oyeee flattery will get you thursday ka wu.. friday 's   haven't done yet.. not watched to busy.. much love    dancing baby teddies.. 😆   much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 108

1st June 2010

Dutta's den

All your dreams of winning my love will only remain a dream! a cold blooded  Dutta roars cruelly in her face and pushes it back and says and one  other thing! which I remind you  about again.. he props up her mangalsutra with the nozzle of his gun, this not a marriage! but a punishment that I have given you! and myself.. he lets go of her  mangalsutra and  with a blood smeared face glares at her .. in Dutta s' rule if one makes a mistake, then their punishment is for sure, be it Dutta himself!...   forgiveness is an issue with Dutta...  does he need to forgive himself?  first... he paces, this is my punishment too !that I made friends with a fraudster like you! for falling in love with Supriya! how did I forget that love is nothing but deceit! angrily he pokes and digs the nozzle of his gun on the hard wood of the settee in frustration. Naku hurts inside. Dutta gun in hand then walks back towards  Naku and glares down at her  and waves his gun up and down at  her being, I am keeping you before my eyes so that I don't repeat this mistake..never again!.. upset Naku asks, why are you punishing  yourself ? if you don't trust me then why don't you kill me.. he glares at her, I did think about that! , but then I thought such a minor punishment , within seconds  you would be free!  nope.. your are not afraid of death!  I want to give you something worse than death! your punishment is that you'll live with Dutta! he reaches out for his gun.. oh no not the way you think, but like a living corpse..he says as he enjoys the sound of his words! She looks resigned and he looks at her ,takes a deep breath, and then goes and sits slouched back on his large turquoise settee,..tired, he  rests his arm with gun in hand ,on the arm rest and  spreads his other arm across the settee  back. He throws his head back, closes his eyes... and breathes uncomfortably ..Naku hurts inside when she sees him.she looks at his face and his hand covered in blood. Dutifully she slowly walks towards him, looks at his blooded spotted asleep face, and is about to feel his face..and he suddenly opens his dozy eyes and looks up her standing over him and stares into her face ,gun in hand. Nervously she says, Saab  there is blood smeared on your face and hand. He glares at her and then suddenly jumps up on his feet and she falls back on his arm chair behind him. Slowly he moves  toward's her..bends and rests his arms on the sides of her arm chair, and arches his face in her face, with a growl , stop acting like you are my wellwisher! its futile, I am not going to melt!you talk about blood! this blood is nothing  Naku! this is someone else's blood..so he puts her at ease , by nearly saying it's not my blood!   He rams the nozzle in his chest and cries out, take a look inside me! you'll see me haemorrhaging  in my heart! I suffer pain in  here he cries..and angrily  he thrusts his gun under her jaw.. and she moves her face in pain to the side... the wound that you have given me   Naku! it will never be healed ! never! he roars angrily at her, whenever I smart in hurt  because of this wound! you will  cry out as well! I will keep this pain alive !so that I can see you wounded! This pain will remind me that pain is your only punishment! He growls, and pulls back his gun from under her jaw with a screwed up face.. stands up straight, looking down puzzled at her... you are not afraid of anyone or any thing !or any punishment! right? and he yanks his head .. mocks and walks off towards his study..  Naku sits on his arm settee..  quiet  and slightly overcome.

Kitchen

Babi stands in thwe kitchen giving the fridge a wipe..two maids are about,who'll collect and wash all these soiled dishes ? says one of the servants,  Babi , this job is yours and your daughters, but she has become the mistress of  house, you must be thinking that the daughter has married Bhau , so she doesn't need to work anymore! she's give us servants a bad name ! she taunts Babi , who is visibly upset. And the two maids leave..  Babi  calls out crying, say what you want to me! but not to my daughter !she hasn't done anything! he knows all,  she weeps. As the two maids leave, in walk Roops and Kala to continue with more gibes for  Babi. They watch  Babi crying , with great pleasure. Babi notices them and wipes her tears, did you want something? Leela asks her, what's happened kaki ? why are you so sad? oh you must be missing your daughter? but she's not far ,only in the room upstairs.. go and see her then. ..tell me one thing kaki, now you don't even have the burden of that dusky daughter of yours,  all her marriage was done without you spending a penny, and that to with a man like Dutta  Bhau who is your son in law now, so are you not happy? we thought your daughter  is dusky  like a magpie but she turned out to be a crow!  like her face her heart and mind too are black! black cat becomes the queen of this mansion! fantastic, look  Roops inwardly she is happy but on her face such sadness! daughter's a  demon and mother's a witch!  what kind of a mother are you? there .. since yesterday you're daughter hasn't eaten a thing ! our vahini! won't you feed her ? the thing is kaki ,in our house even the servants eat four times during the day!but Naku is the mistress of this house! go then go won't  you  feed her .. then? don't think,  the DIL of this house shouldn't starve for long ..go go!  Leela yells tauntingly at Babi  who quickly  dishes out the food and takes the tray..  Roops whispers, hey  Leela Tai , since when  have you started worrying about  Naku?  Leela  sneers , watch, the son in law  and MIL have to meet as well..come on let's follow and  watch some fun , Roops goes, yes lets! so cute isn't it? and they  follow  Babi..

Dutta's den               

Dutta cups his blood stained  hands in a deep decorative water bowl, in his study area and splashes his face with the water. The blood washes off from his hands and face and he feels refreshed.  Naku watches sadly from his room and goes to his wardrobe and  brings out his red towel!.. and runs to give it to him..   Baji comes up the stairs and asks much relieved , Bhau are you ok?  Dutta  parts his lips  his face covered in droplets of water, and she offers him the bunched up towel , but he gives  her a dirty sided look and she moves back.. as he turns and goes back to his room, without answering  Baji . Both  Baji and  Naku follow him..  Baji moans , but Bhau why did you go alone and face danger on your own? Dutta sits down on his settee , sighs as he spreads both his arms on the back of the settee.. he groans and  Baji  glares at  Naku and gibes, why are you punishing  me  on account of some traitors? why Bhau?  don't you trust me anymore also? Dutta  relaxes his head backwards and  looks ahead vacantly..  Baji continues his banter, Bhau you never even told me where you are going?.. Dutta orders, sit down..   Baji says , how can I sit down Bhau , if something happened to you then I would.! Dutta turns his head to him and repeats , sit down!  Naku stands between them behind Dutta's settee. Dutta sits up and leans forward, he is deep in thought.. I  was mad with rage!  That's why I had to kill..  Baji   gives  Naku a dirty look!. Dutta continues, my enemies , must have thought , Dutta has become weak now..and this was the right time to attack.. I wanted to tell them, that an injured lion is even more dangerous!..  Baji glares at  Naku, he clearly blames her for Dutta's condition.. making him go through public humiliation..

Dutta carries on mockingly.. Anna must have thought that his men.. and Baji interrupts him , Bhau , Anna?  that low life is back? Dutta says, yess! And he's the one who killed five of our men..  Naku looks confused and dreads..  Dutta cranks his head , angrily and says, that's why I broke into his den! and killed each of his men in return! He killed five of our men, he lost ten men! now we're even! says Dutta coldly.  Baji  says, Anna is a big scoundrel! he'll retaliate unexpectedly  for sure! that's his old habit! Bhau I'll  tell my men!, and Dutta chides him, don't be in such a hurry! let me finish what I have to say first!  and he flaps his hand at  Baji , beckoning him to sit down... Dutta continues, in the last few years Anna has increased his strength.. now we will have to watch his every move.. lots of his old moves we are familiar with, now he may have learnt new tricks,  he's trying for his men to be part of our gang..now where I' eve  just come from.. there were eleven people.. Baji interrupts , but Bhau you said they were ten people..  Dutta looks at his blood stained hand, and replied.. ten of his, and one was ours. Naku knew where this was leading to.. one of our own! growls Dutta ..a bloody traitor! he stands up with his head tilted backwards to where  Naku stood, like they say, a traitor within the family can be the reason for destruction.. this is true in Dutta's family, it's tragic for him  that he suspects the wrong person. with an angry face he continues, I  found that very mole! the one who shook hands with my enemy.. I pulled him out of my foe's den itself!   Baji comes to him and says Bhau you just tell me his name! and I'll kill him right now!  Dutta turns away, no  Baji! from today, Dutta will not give traitors death sentence! from today  every traitor, will get one punishment!.. a miserable life! he'll beg! but for death! he turns and gives  Naku an angry scowl! and the episode ends on her face.. she worries about him..  Hamlet53~ 26.1. 14

~~~~~~~~                            

Here Naku is ready to forget all the insults, and accusations and tackle her fresh  role of a wife.. but she is reminded, no ordinary wife but Dutta Bhau's wife, she is...   

Dutta does not forgive his foes.. that is what I see in this episode. He is so preoccupied in dishing out punishment to  one who dares to  smite him.. his mind is active and alive as it thinks of maximum punishment which causes intense damage.. in this episode though, somehow he touches on collateral damage.. hence two pronged   punishment. Punish himself and she will be punished too!

But Dutta has a problem at hand.. regarding how tough the punishment can be for  Naku.. as she is fearless of death. so in this episode he tries his level best to induce terror and fear of death in her..

He has worked out if he smarts, Naku will suffer torture, this then is the punishment he pronounces on her.. but in this there is also his old  habit of self harm  and self punishment  that we thought he had emerged out of, but he clearly hasn't .. he still wallows in his past.. emotionally  beats himself down to a pulp..

He does want to move on but this recent incident sets him back and he lashes back and overreacts.

He worries that she is fearless.. poses a challenge for him.. how can he best  cause her pain..

Dutta in the last section of the episode appears so calm and relaxed.. it's frightening  to accept, that after a killing how so like a lion he is tranquil after he hunts.. or his calm due to the fact that he has uncovered a traitor?  that he delights  in  meting out punishment..? a sadistic pleasure..

Naku's fortitude in the face of trails and tribulations has always   defied people.. it's this stoic  strength that makes Kala loathe her ,and now Dutta too desires to punish  Naku till she cracks..

Whereas Dutta gives Naku grief in his room, Roops and Leela give  Babi a though time.. it's like they know that  Babi's weakness is her daughter.

Dishing out persecution seems quite  a pastime in Patil Nivas .. be it Dutta,  his sisters, or  Baji .. one by one.. target persecution of  Naku..  

Overall  the episode is about  the characteristic  complexities of DSP.. "what  a piece of man..." Shakespeare ~ Hamlet

I loved his focussed,  evaluative  discussion  in the end  as Dutta Bhau.. his action plan seems now to  been motivated by a subjective tone to it.. called  Nakusha / Naku...  

N.B~ many thanks for reading the previous wu, Fassben,  Naku , twinky , bart, warrie, tammy..   

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dutta is hurting naku where it hurts the most. Forgiving is almost alien to him n why should he when he had been subjected to the worst public pvt humiliations by sups treachery aided by naku,s utter stupidity.  Also he,s oblivious to the exact role of naku in the entire episode.  Thought naku wouldve learnt from such a mistake, alas!  Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammieee🤗
aweee Awesome update dear..❤️🤗.Loved it sooo much.❤️..Oh dutta 😭😭😭😭...He totally became mad.😲😭.he gives punishment to himself also...loved the characteristic complexities of Dutta bhau...❤️hammiee.🤗.Your foot note was fabulous dear.❤️.Dutta behaving rudely with Naku...But Hats off to our sherni.👏..Woww.👏..What a fearless woman...👏.Poor Dutta he tried his level best to induce terror and fear of death in her..😆😆.But miserably failed in his attempt.😆..His tortures were looking like an angry bacha ki shouts..😆.Even twinky baby also didn't get scared..😆😆...Honestly naku only worried about Dutta & his safety❤️...Only Dutta's self punishments made her sad..😭...Such an amazing spirit.👏...Hate evil trio's insults..😡.Hammieee..🤗.Loved your fantastic update soo much dear..❤️🤗.Twinky baby  eagerly waiting for the next update dear...Pease update sooon meri sweeetest lion.🤗🤗...Thanks soo much for your lovely update dear..🤗..Your footnote was mind blowing.❤️❤️.Superb observation dear..❤️🤗.Love you sooo much...Big hugs to hammie & warrie  from twinky baby🤗

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
dutta treatment to nakku he is blinded by rage 
uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
awesome ud...bad for naku...naku made scapegoat...