Archana Taide take a bow! - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Archana was great... Fantastic... Bravo..

Asad - He should just do nothing and work on his facial hair and getting a haircut because obviously and clearly he isn't capable of making great decisions

Zoya - You are not smart... Keep your "great" ideas to yourself... And this is not for Surbhi.. I'm strictly talking about Zoya who isn't a real person... I don't understand why a few souls are offended that something wrong about her is said...her irritating and annoying characteristics are just being pointed out because recently, that is what it has been reduced to.. It's the truth..

Ayaan - he s in great need of some maturity and chill pills... :/ actually, Zoya, Najma, and Dilshaad also need some sense knocked into them as well...

Najma - her shy and poor girl expressions are enough to get on my nerves... The less said about her, the better... 

Dilshaad, Imraan and the rest... I have nothing to say...

I really think that Nikhat is adopted because she is the only one with the slightest bit of maturity in this show and this abnormal family and people surrounding her

Edited by Closed......... - 10 years ago
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GredandForge

Who says episode analysises have to be long?

You've said it all in a few words.

Archana Taide and Nikhat stole the show. I wouldn't minded the whole episode on her given everyone else is stupid.

Aw thank you 😳

Archana Taide was out of this world - frankly I would have taken her over anybody else yesterday!
delena90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Closed...

Archana was great... Fantastic... Bravo..

Asad - He should just do nothing and work on his facial hair and getting a haircut because obviously and clearly he isn't capable of making great decisions

Zoya - You are not smart... Keep your "great" ideas to yourself... And this is not for Surbhi.. I'm strictly talking about Zoya who isn't a real person... I don't understand why a few souls are offended that something wrong about her is said...her irritating and annoying characteristics are just being pointed out because recently, that is what it has been reduced to.. It's the truth..

Ayaan - he s in great need of some maturity and chill pills... :/ actually, Zoya, Najma, and Dilshaad also need some sense knocked into them as well...

Najma - her shy and poor girl expressions are enough to get on my nerves... The less said about her, the better...

Dilshaad, Imraan and the rest... I have nothing to say...

I really think that Nikhat is adopted because she is the only one with the slightest bit of maturity in this show and this abnormal family and people surrounding her

I need asad and zoya to go moon about their love lives off screen. I am seriously annoyed with them oh and they can take humeira with them too. πŸ˜†

The characters have all been reduced to idiots. Till one or all start thinking they shall be judged and treated as such.
tanu3579 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
well.. more than asad n ayan.. n their follies... i m wondering abt zoya..

i thot she was a mature, practical person... bt even she seems to b overluking a lot of facts abt imran n his family... 
i guess immaturity is playing merry-go-round... n rt nw.. its zoya's turn :) :)
jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nothing more to say...just i cried for her for the whole episode...
tharanii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Archana was osum!!!...
she cried n a shower was xtremely out of d world
Kandulu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i was in tears watching nikath... lovely piece of acting... was so emotional and natural... hats of to you Archana... 
nautanki_anu thumbnail

Originally posted by: delena90

Very likely imran and Nikhat won't have a choice thanks to razia and shireen. Don't be surprised if there is another factory SR scene πŸ˜†

N who will the 2 humbistar parties be this time? Imran n Nikhat? So Nikhat n Imran are drugged n lie down together. Imran is shirtless n Nikhat's hand is on his torso. N they are caught by all n sundry when unconscious or just when they are gaining consciousness. So to save Nikhat ki izzat they get Nikran married jus before everyone finds out that it's Imran's bun in Nikhat's oven πŸ˜†.

So moral of the story is everyone takes advantage of Imran's subconscious/unconscious state of mind n the woman he becomes humbistar with ends up getting preggers in the first shot itself πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Edited by nautanki_anu - 10 years ago
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: delena90

I have no problem if Najma is the one asking the question but Asad doing it is a form of male chauvinism. He doesn't get to make a decision about somebody's marital life without even asking them.

He is unsure about Nikhat and that is fine too but then he should have stuck with his original statement - why the hurry. He doesn't get to invite Imran and then go and try and appease Ayaan. The timing of that scene is off and frankly, though very much the cultural norm, is very high-handed.

Delena,

Yes it is chauvinistic..but remember what he told Najma...

Even if I were to come in the way of your love story...if U R destined for each other...nothing can stop it...

All he can say is, tell Najma that this nikah will not have the blesings of her bhaijan, but she has the right to chose for herself...

If Asad had been a father, and had to choose one daughter's happiness over the other's...and a son opposing the marriage...what'd he do?

Talk to the one that is resisting the nikah...That is all he is doing...making sure the ties don't break..

Najma has all rights to DISOBEY even her brother, AS HE HIMSELF POINTED OUT.
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chicksoup

Delena,

Yes it is chauvinistic..but remember what he told Najma...

Even if I were to come in the way of your love story...if U R destined for each other...nothing can stop it...

All he can say is, tell Najma that this nikah will not have the blesings of her bhaijan, but she has the right to chose for herself...

If Asad had been a father, and had to choose one daughter's happiness over the other's...and a son opposing the marriage...what'd he do?

Talk to the one that is resisting the nikah...That is all he is doing...making sure the ties don't break..

Najma has all rights to DISOBEY even her brother, AS HE HIMSELF POINTED OUT.

hey dearπŸ€—
@bold-i think nikhat and ayaan dont need father bcause they have already one...its nazma who needed father but didnt get one so asad filled that place for her..though i understand your sentiments behind saying this but ...nikhat can not be happy with imraan because he does not love her...even if nazma says no to imraan...he cleared that he will not get married to anyone else ...so obviously its notlike snatching   nikhat's happiness...nikhat broke this engagement..which was best decision for her.
i still think she was selfish somewhere to come to imraan after all this happened..because she loves imraan...love makes you selfish lil bit ...and thats why she wanted to get married till yesterday evenknowing  how haseena bi is and how imraan has never defended him ...just because she loves him...
asad leaving nazma's life decision in ayaan's hands..i simply most stupid thing to do when he knows how impulsive and immature ayaan is...asad just wants to please his younger brother no matter how...
for saving those ties which have been between only ayaan and asad...asad can not sacrifice his sister...they can not just give imraan to nikhat just to make ayaan happy...until they get something suspicious about imraan ..there is no point of saying o to imraan for nazma ...be it haseena bi..because nikhat and ayaan and even whole family was ready to get ikhat married into haseena family just because nikhat loved her..same applies to nazma..
and nazma does not have any vpice when it comes to he rights...she even said she will do whatever asad will sayπŸ˜†
Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago