Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

That is a possibility but I have a feeling Farhan is being introduced for Nikhat n he may have a bigger role to play in say revealing Tannu's truth or something. I don't think now Nikhat will want to marry Imran after knowing how much Najran love each other n that Imran never loved her. She managed the situation well yesterday so I'm assuming she will have some self-respect n refuse this rishta if it ever comes her way yet again. I wd love it if she refuses this rishta also coz of the insults hurled by Haseena bi at her n her family time n again. I hope her self-respect comes into play here too. Else I will lose respect for her.

Very likely imran and Nikhat won't have a choice thanks to razia and shireen. Don't be surprised if there is another factory SR scene ๐Ÿ˜†
delena90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

Me too. Sorry for butting in.

But these damn brothers clashes don't seem to last for more than a cpl of days unfortunately n Tannu's track dragged on n on for months ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Tanveer = downfall for everything good in QH
delena90 thumbnail

Thanks Mona!
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: delena90

Tanveer = downfall for everything good in QH

but if she will come before NajRan marriage,,..things will be good for asad and ayaan family...i want some drama and clash...please gul give some clash๐Ÿ˜†
delena90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujataraje

but if she will come before NajRan marriage,,..things will be good for asad and ayaan family...i want some drama and clash...please gul give some clash๐Ÿ˜†

I don't ever want to see Amrapali on my screen again. Horrible actress and the character is still so singular and one note. That was the worst piece of characterization and writing any writer on any planet could ever have done!

I know tanveer will make another appearance but I need the bitch to suffer - a lot.
delena90 thumbnail
@sujata - she will come after the marriage. Whether its najma or Nikhat is the question now.
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

I don't ever want to see Amrapali on my screen again. Horrible actress and the character is still so singular and one note. That was the worst piece of characterization and writing any writer on any planet could ever have done!

I know tanveer will make another appearance but I need the bitch to suffer - a lot.

i know same here..๐Ÿ˜†what her role is going to be??? will it be just to make an appearance     with her bump at nazma wedding and reveal baby daddy card???? its so predictable then... i mean CV should do something which we have not though of...i dont want imraan to get married that bitch...and i am actually shipping the new plot nikhat and imraan marriage since you said ๐Ÿ˜†
what about farhaan????
delena90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujataraje

i know same here..๐Ÿ˜†what her role is going to be??? will it be just to make an appearance with her bump at nazma wedding and reveal baby daddy card???? its so predictable then... i mean CV should do something which we have not though of...i dont want imraan to get married that bitch...and i am actually shipping the new plot nikhat and imraan marriage since you said๐Ÿ˜†
what about farhaan????

Probably end up being the man Nikhat falls in love with and can't have. Who knows. ๐Ÿ˜†

Frankly, shireens kids need to suffer - whether it's another humyaan break up ornnikhat being stuck in marriage she is unhappy in or hell nuzhat dying - shireen has to see her children suffer. That is her punishment for the destruction she has caused.
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

Probably end up being the man Nikhat falls in love with and can't have. Who knows. ๐Ÿ˜†

Frankly, shireens kids need to suffer - whether it's another humyaan break up ornnikhat being stuck in marriage she is unhappy in or hell nuzhat dying - shireen has to see her children suffer. That is her punishment for the destruction she has caused.

yes that shireen needs to know what is called misery and how it pains to see your childrensuffering...then its upto her kids how they tackle their situation and come out of it..ut they need to go through fire test ...karma is biggest truth..๐Ÿ˜†
GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Who says episode analysises have to be long?
You've said it all in a few words.

Archana Taide and Nikhat stole the show. I wouldn't minded the whole episode on her given everyone else is stupid.